Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default ~All about GEARS OF WAR!~

--> http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/741/741755p1.html

Microsoft Game Studios and Epic Games, Inc. announced today that "Gears of War" has gone gold. To celebrate the passing of the "gone gold" development milestone, a sneak preview of the TV and cinematic trailer is available now on Xbox Live.

Emerging onto store shelves acrosss the nation on Nov. 12, "Gears of War" is set to deliver exciting action and horrific battles that can only be created by a chainsaw bayonet this Holiday.

Xbox Live will celebrate Emergence Day with 24-hours of special events beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 12. Xbox Live Gold members in North America will have a chance to participate in online tournaments, download videos, win prizes and participate in a variety of activities.

Default Re: Gears of War Goes Gold

Yeah ive heard about this game and i saw the video clips very very nice game, its a must have for all 360 users

release na!

Yep...I'll be picking up my copy after work today. I am looking forward for the online Coop Multiplayer in this game.

wow finally a killer app for the Xbox 360 so tempting...

Default Xbox 360 Finally Gets "Killer App" with Gears of War

Gears of War wins over the critics

It appears that the Xbox 360's "killer app" has finally come to fruition. Gears of War has been hyped and bragged about for months now and many gamers had begun wondering if the developers were just trying to blow smoke. But as more and people got time behind the controller to play the game, it appeared that the game was indeed living up to the hype.

Well today with the official release of Gears of War, the reviews have been pouring in and they are all overwhelming positive with all of them stating that YES, this is THE killer app for the Xbox 360 platform. These are the ratings for the game from some of the top game review website:

IGN: 9.4/10
    GameSpot: 9.6/10
    1up: 100/100
    TeamXbox: 9.6/10
    DailyGame: 90/100
    GameInformer: 95/100

Here's what 1up had to say about the game that they gave a perfect score:

Each stage is memorable. Even as I write this a week after beating the campaign, I can recall dozens of "oh wow" moments, like the first time I encountered the shrieking wretches (that horrible noise they make will haunt you for days). Or when the blind, hulking berserker was stalking me by sound and smell alone. Or the part where I was defending my old home from a Locust onslaught (it felt like a smaller scale, more domesticated version of Lord of the Rings' Battle of Helm's Deep). Or when I looked at the face of an apartment complex, and dozens of drones were firing at me through the windows, their muzzle flashes strobe-lighting the darkness like we were on a CNN newscast, live from some war-torn third-world country. Or the parts where I have to blow up propane tanks because staying in the light will keep the flesh-tearing Kryll at bay.... They all combine for an unforgettable adventure through 36 hectic, desperate hours of a group of soldiers' lives.

This Game has amaaaazing graphics & the Action is mayhem...the 2 screens below taken by my digital cam cant do justice ...you have to see it personally running in HD & experience the action :mrgreen:

[img width=500 height=375]http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6240/gow01cw6.jpg[/img] [img width=500 height=375]http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/7044/gow02dm3.jpg[/img]

oh yeah...I requested for a day off tomorrow...weeeeeeeeeee

Blog Entries

btw brod.... nindot na nga game

Wish I could take a 2 month holiday starting now. So many good games to play, not enough time.

-Gears of War
    -Call of Duty 3
    -Rainbow Six: Vegas
    -Splinter Cell: Double Agent
    -Contra (available now on Xbox Live Aracade)

The Infamous Berserker....

Huge, Quick..it'll reap you apart &...its a female.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast