Page 293 of 439 FirstFirst ... 283290291292293294295296303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

OT: .... i watched last night the PINOY DREAM ACADEMY (live broadcast from CEBU) thru The Filipino Channel (TFC) here in Saudi Arabia..... grabe ang exposure sa Cebu especially sa mga political leaders like Gov. Gwen Garcia, Mayor Osmena and Vice-M Rama.... this was broadcast to different places around the world with TFC coverage such as cities in Asia, Europe, America, Australia and the Middle East..... nakalibre gyud ang Cebu sa exposure.... hehehhehe!..... .... at least ma-apply nato ang credo sa mga advertisers ngadto sa mga turista..."out of sight, out of mind" .... so, it was a good strategy to promote or advertise Cebu to the world......

diehardmakati japun ko...

there was this comment in the thread about the stock exchange relocating to cebu...they definitely must go...makati's atmosphere is starting to get unhealthy for business thanks to the obnoxious rallies...try cebu, an island in the pacific, where the seas and skies are perfectly blue; the people, friendly; and the economy, fresh and fertile...

Hi gravy, tj, malaysia nice to see you to. and who ever else form our ssc that is here that I do not recognise. I s not min älskling här .were is he?. So...ssc is back soon ...miss it ! Nice, nice well see you guys there...you know who I am don´t you my nick gives it away and of course min älskling hehehe

Hi scandinavian boy! Från Stockholm, trevligt du är alltså inte i Malmö hahaha... Vad trevligt att se dig här och jag kan ju svara på dina frågor. Nej Cebu är inte en stad i Minndanao däremot är Davao det. När tänker du åka till Cebu ligger på ön Cebu ? Jag hoppas du får trevligt där. Jag ska åka till Davao och ser fram emot det. Du kan alltid titta in p ssc tråd Cebu likaså tråd Davao och få en mängd information om Cebu och andra städer i regionen. Jag hoppas du kommer at få trevligt på din resa. Du kan alltid kommunisera på svenska med mig, bra va´? Välkommen !

Quote Originally Posted by nItO/pIrEnA
    there was this comment in the thread about the stock exchange relocating to cebu...they definitely must go...makati's atmosphere is starting to get unhealthy for business thanks to the obnoxious rallies...try cebu, an island in the pacific, where the seas and skies are perfectly blue; the people, friendly; and the economy, fresh and fertile...
    I sure do hope that the Phil Stock Exchange will be relocated in Cebu...away from the political blah blahs!

Quote Originally Posted by dinabawenya
    Hi gravy, tj, malaysia nice to see you to. and who ever else form our ssc that is here that I do not recognise. I s not min älskling här .were is he?. So...ssc is back soon ...miss it ! Nice, nice well see you guys there...you know who I am don´t you my nick gives it away and of course min älskling hehehe

Hi scandinavian boy! Från Stockholm, trevligt du är alltså inte i Malmö hahaha... Vad trevligt att se dig här och jag kan ju svara på dina frågor. Nej Cebu är inte en stad i Minndanao däremot är Davao det. När tänker du åka till Cebu ligger på ön Cebu ? Jag hoppas du får trevligt där. Jag ska åka till Davao och ser fram emot det. Du kan alltid titta in p ssc tråd Cebu likaså tråd Davao och få en mängd information om Cebu och andra städer i regionen. Jag hoppas du kommer at få trevligt på din resa. Du kan alltid kommunisera på svenska med mig, bra va´? Välkommen !
    nice seeing u here lena! I will send u through private message the steps on how to access ssc again. we're using a mirror site now

hi tj so good to see you will see if i even can find a pm place... is it in here you mean? Thanks for your help my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj-Mixxed
    Hi scandinavian boy. Cebu is not the capital of mindanao. Cebu is at the heart of the Philippines. It is located in Central Visayas and is the Queen City of the South. for more info > www.cebucity.gov.ph or www.cebu.gov.ph

Whereas Davao is located in Mindanao. It is considered as the de facto capital of Mindanao. It is located in the Southernmost part of the Philippine archipelago. for more info > www.davaocity.gov.ph or www.davaotourism.com www.kadayawan.com

I hope you can visit both cities....

you may also click this link for the Davao video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJJey5tbs-0
    thak you for the likns TJ Mixed. i learnd new informaton.
    very nic of you. i hop to enojy my stay in davao.
    the beeches i herd are also nice.

good sunday afternoon to all from windy stockhelm...

Quote Originally Posted by dinabawenya

Hi scandinavian boy! Falltså inte i Malmö hahaha... Vad trevligt att se dig här och jag kan ju svara på dina frågor. Nej Cebu är inte en stad i Minndanao däremot är Davao det. ssc tråd Cebu likaså tråd Davao och få en mängd information om Cebu och andra städer i regionen. Jag hoppas du kommer at få trevligt på din rg, bra va´? Välkommen !
    hello dinabawenya are yuo from sweden to. Du kan alltid kommunisera på svenska med mi ookkkk :mrgreen:

Hej Scandinavian boy..yes I am from Sweden ...så kul att råkas du kan alltid prata med mig om det är något du undrar över. Du ska till Davao du också, trodde det var Cebu? Scand.boy and welcome into the ssc (skyscrapercity forum go to the pilippine forums and you will find the thread from highlands to...thread 22..davao will send you a pm how) if you like to know more about the city, they have helped me alot there and they are very friendly and nice you will see ...as we scandinavians say...have a nice day today Sunday ....haha

11.    Advertisement