Page 218 of 439 FirstFirst ... 208215216217218219220221228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Quote Originally Posted by apocusp
    So you rejoice!! Wait 'coz apart from Davao, Iloilo, Bacolod and CDO are flexing their muscles to it and are breathing down your stinking ears.
    hahaha, talking about CDO, werent you intimidated by CDO having the first IT park in mindanao? the first ayala development?

and we call davao the premiere city in mindanao? isnt CDO breathing on your ears now? at least CDO is nearer to cebu, and CDO's business park is developed by Cebu Holding Inc. in partnership with ayala land. wer'e not discounting the fact that these cities are flexing their muscles, CDO for instance, im just worried why davao seems too tired to even flex their muscle, tsk tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by apocusp
    Funny coz out of hopelessness I ceased to score others of their lack of proficiency of the English language, but this poor fella attempted to dress me down on this. Here is what he said - "youre emotions are getting over you" when he should have said "your emotions are getting the best or the better of you". Those 2 different sentences are miles and miles away in connotations. You don't want me to elaborate on that, do you? Poor teacher-wannabe , I should kick you out of my school by now if you were my English teacher. Ask GravyAddict, he is an architect from ADDU, but his very technical specialty didn't GET THE BETTER of his English proficiency. That mistake is something done in writing, which you could proofread, how much more when they were spoken XANOR, DONG! Double whammy, right?
    [br]I said enough personal attacks. Show some class. If you can't argue then don't post.
    the better or the best? is that your best im sorry but i cant lie, lol! i wont sasy youre emotions are getting the best of you when in fact your posts are giving us the impression that is exactly the opposite of the best.

in respect to the city, davao, they have lots of potentials, but these potential stilll has to be tapped. its almost there.... but not quite..... sticking to the topic, my top choice will be cebu!

Yes Cebu has venerable and good educational institution and is in fact one of the region's center for education. I'm a product of private, sectarian schooling from elementary to college. What I'm talking about is the state of basic public education in the province wherein I suppose 90% of school age students are enrolled. This should be improved and the local govt. should make more effort to extend its reach to ensure that everyone, not just those who can afford is guaranteed quality education.

I've lived in both Makati and Mandaluyong and my gawd, it was a pleasant surprise how well equipped are thier school buildings and facilities. Specially Mandaluyong. It's public city high school's facilities are at par with the Cebu's best private school's.
    That's the real progress that I'm talking about, accesible basic services for the masses which I hope Cebu will soon emulate. Good looking, showcase projects are good---but should benefit almost everyone, not just the select few.

Yes Cebu has venerable and good educational institution and is in fact one of the region's center for education. I'm a product of private, sectarian schooling from elementary to college. What I'm talking about is the state of basic public education in the province wherein I suppose 90% of school age students are enrolled. This should be improved and the local govt. should make more effort to extend its reach to ensure that everyone, not just those who can afford is guaranteed quality education.

I've lived in both Makati and Mandaluyong and my gawd, it was a pleasant surprise how well equipped are thier school buildings and facilities. Specially Mandaluyong. It's public city high school's facilities are at par with the Cebu's best private school's.
    That's the real progress that I'm talking about, accesible basic services for the masses which I hope Cebu will soon emulate. Good looking, showcase projects are good---but should benefit almost everyone, not just the select few.

yeah, that's why cebu should do more para makakwarta pa jud ug daghan para ma budgetan ug tarong para sa mga basic services ........ kung wala palay kurakot hagbay rang nadatu ang plipinas..................

Quote Originally Posted by brian_d

Quote Originally Posted by xanor
    hahaha, talking about CDO, werent you intimidated by CDO having the first IT park in mindanao? the first ayala development?

and we call davao the premiere city in mindanao? isnt CDO breathing on your ears now? at least CDO is nearer to cebu, and CDO's business park is developed by Cebu Holding Inc. in partnership with ayala land. wer'e not discounting the fact that these cities are flexing their muscles, CDO for instance, im just worried why davao seems too tired to even flex their muscle, tsk tsk tsk.
    no. because unlike you, we welcome developments outside davao (esp if its in mindanao) we embrace progress not only for davao but for mindanao. we dont mind them catching up kay silignan ra man namo sila..

hmmmm funny ang mentality sa uban nga ma worried if makaapas ang ubang lugar sa ilaha... CRAB!

murag si durano tung sa advertisement sa DOT last year..iya wala gi apil ang davao as one of the tourist destinations..(even adding insult to injury by saying those places not included sa ad werent ready for tourists..WTF..oh then again..where does ace durano come from? typical...... CRAB

buti na lang lahi jud ang davao..kay with or without duranos help(or even with durano's dirty trick) we are still able to promote our city..oh well his loss..kay now hes persona non grata in Davao (or was it lifted na kay we still respect his position as DOT secretary even if wala cya sa kumingkingan ni gordon)

Durano is not a big deal to Cebu ......... Cebu already had a thriving tourism industry before he became secretary ........ so the entire credit should not be given to him alone .......

i dont think we should give him credit at all..lahi ra jud si gordon eh..(pero maot ra jud iya gibuhat sa davao ug mindanao..remember the smart ad nga si regine velasquez ang nikanta..wala man niya gi apil ang davao ato...so pag kadaywan last year..wala siya ma imbita tapos pati smart na ban pag post ug banners)

anyway..mahuman na unta ang mga away diri..undangan na nato ni oi..maot na kaayo basahon hilabi na kung dili ka pinoy..the pro cebu made their point, the pro davao made their point too.plus i think daghan na kaayo ta gipang labay nga lapok sa mang hiusa ug dili jud ta mgakasinabot..ani na lang to you cebu is the best..we will repsect that ug dili na mi mukontra..peo respect our stand nga for us davao is best..ayaw na pud mog kontra ug ayawy na paglabay ug maski unsa that would be easily misconstrued as arrogance or bashing..for my part..i will do the same unless provoked.. ok?..

whew, this topic is hot.... but i respect everyone's point of view..

mine is cebu.... wla lang... maybe it's because am a cebuano..hehe..

so peace na ta tanan kay pareha ra ta pinoy....

ngano cebu raman ni og davao?
    wlay taga manila dri? hehehee

11.    Advertisement