Page 217 of 439 FirstFirst ... 207214215216217218219220227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

pag ka dugaya jud nato mag human ani..... hehehe..

sa taga davao the best jud ang davao...

sa taga cebu syempre the best pod ang cebu

sa taga manila the best pod ang manila..

respetohay nalang ta sa atong opinion..... bisan unsa pay inyong i sulti nga nindot ang davao.. unya kay the best man jud ang cebu namo kay taga cebu man me.....

bisan mahimo pang number 1 city ang davao... cebu lang gihapon ang best para namo mga cebuano...

its so happen lang nga mostly nag post deri taga cebu... syempre i promote jud namo ang cebu..

huna2x-a nalang gud na kong sa basketball pa na-a me HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE....

kong na-a pod cguro moy furom about davao and cebu and mostly member taga davao .. im sure kulatado pod ang cebu sa inyong mga post....

.. wa tay mahimo kay kasagaran deri taga cebu.... syempre we love our own native land..

now it's your turn APOCUSP

Quote Originally Posted by monrose29
    pag ka dugaya jud nato mag human ani..... hehehe..

sa taga davao the best jud ang davao...

sa taga cebu syempre the best pod ang cebu

sa taga manila the post pod ang manila..

respetohay nalang ta sa atong opinion..... bisan unsa pay inyong i sulti nga nindot ang davao.. unya kay the best man jud ang cebu namo kay taga cebu man me.....

bisan mahimo pang number 1 city ang davao... cebu lang gihapon ang best para namo mga cebuano...

its so happen lang nga mostly nag post deri taga cebu... syempre i promote jud namo ang cebu..

huna2x-a nalang gud na kong sa basketball pa na-a me HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE....

kong na-a pod cguro moy furom about davao and cebu and mostly member taga davao .. im sure kulatado pod ang cebu sa inyong mga post....

.. wa tay mahimo kay kasagaran deri taga cebu.... syempre we love our own native land..

yeah, correct si fafa monrose.... ako taga cebu jed ko.. so the best jed nako ang cebu...:mrgreen:

pero bisan taga cebu ko, i like davao sad gihapon... pero kun papilion ko sa duha, of course ari ko sa cebu jed..

peace all na ta kay pareha ra ta pinoy by blood...

Hello pips, daghana nahitabo dire oi, i was surprise niabot na ta ug 50 pages, when i left just last wednesday 45 pa, grabe jud ning threada da.

anyways, i just came from a brief stint in Manila, whew! grabe didto pirmi man gadali ang mga tawo hasta ta maapil. Kapoy kaayo, dali ra ta maluya, maski from Makati to Cubao ra ako giadtuan, unya to Paranaque to Pasay.
    Dako jud kaayo ug diperensya, ang Manila ug Cebu. We'll mask busy kuno tan-awon kay pirmi gadali, but productivity wise, i think its either we have the same producticvity rate per people or even much better.

Next week, i will also be in Davai na sad.

You know pips, we dont have to resort to too much bashing. When i read the post of acusosp, na shock ko sa iay reaction sa akong post, nga ang MEPZ nag sweldo lang daw ug 65 pesos, please be fair, dont talk if you are not sure. True naa gasweldo diha nga belw minimum pero dili sad 65 oi.

You know, Cebu has always been Cebu, even from the very beginning of the colonization of the country, the Spaniards had already found Cebu thriving, thats why we dont have any more to explain.

We'll i read about the Japanese investment but it still plans pa, and your EPZA, still also plans.
    Kun baga, while Davao is still dreaming, here in Cebu it is already a REALITY. There is a big difference between a DREAM and a reality, ang isa kay natulog pa, ug ang isa kay nag mata na.

Anyway, i hope these dreams will come true and not remain a dream. Way to go Davao!
    \

dream of what? khabz02.. are you a kid too fond of sims? while others try to put up the fire by saying cebu is for cebuanos, manila is for manileƱos and davao is for davaoe4os, here you are again with your antics! are you expecting me to say... davao is already there and cebu is still dreaming? grow up man! although cebuanos are majority in this thread what we are trying to say is that at least stop creating threads that promote this kind of scenario. if you can't, then let's get it on... 2.5 million cebuanos vs. 1.5 davaoeƱos we're down in numbers but we'll die graciously.

@malaysia, what's wrong with a dream?? i think every reality starts with a dream.. even cebu today did start from a man's dream from the past..

peace.. :mrgreen:

As a Cebuano who spent his first 21 years of his life in Cebu, I used to think Cebu is the BEST. Coming from one of the richest if not the richest province in the country, I came to Manila with that mentality and attitude in mind.

True, true, Cebu has MEPZ, shipbuilding facilities in Daan Bantayan, vibrant and booming economy, these despite the fact that it is scarcely lacking in natural resources. But then so does Japan,Singapore and they have managed fine. There is something disturbing though about the type of progress that the province is so proud of. New highrises, condominiums, malls. Question is, how many of the common folks actually got to enjoy all of these amenities? Or are they just limited to the few elite? Progress is progress, I do hope one day that this actually trickles down to the most of the population not just the few. Sure daghan gimmickan na karon sa Cebu, but who actually goes here? Tourists then some Cebuanos.

A starck contrast here in Manila where its the ordinary citizens/residents of the Metro who patronizes in these establishments, resides in these condos, shops in these malls.
    More than the infrastructure, there is such a thing as healthcare, access to quality education, crime incidence and most of all upward mobility among the population. True, stressful ang kinabuhi sa Manila, pero kung mag kugi--naa ka'y kapaingnan. You can actually move up the ladder.

I salute my home province for its resolute and its independent minded people who have made a mark on the country's history both political and economic landscape. However much still needs to be done. For once it would be wiser to drop that notion nga "I LIVE IN CEBU, THE BEST PLACE TO BE", sadly it's NOT. We Cebuanos, should be more outward looking, open to new ideas and innovation and bring these back to our home islands. It's a nice place to live in, but for sure IT CAN DO A LOT BETTER.

Enough of this nonsense away and pataasay sa ihi. We live in a third world countr. The sooner each of us, people from Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao unite the better for us all FILIPINOS.

asa naman c APOCUSP..nag research pa??

Sakto jud ka Malaysia ............ alangan man sad ug mga highrises arion sa mga tourists nga mas daghan man gani sa ila ........... Unsaon ta man ..... maayo man gud mamaligya ang mga Cebuano sa ilahang kaugalingon maong more than half of the international tourists ari namo padulong....... Mura ba ug Windows ug Mac ........... Asay mas daghan ug halin? Ang Microsoft kay maayo man sila mamaligya though its not necessarily true nga mas superior ang Windows kay sa Mac ............ In short, gi lupig sa microsoft ang mac ug marketing ......... mao nay deperensiya diha karon ........... So in short, we Filipinos should not waste our time promoting to each other our respective places ending up bashing each other ..... Mas maayo pa noon mag promote nalang ta internationally .... Tan-awa na ang Cebu, consistent nga naa jud sa tourist map ........ because we don't care what our fellow Filipinos say ..... but we do care about what the international tourist say cause they are our client who pay.

If you observe nganong ganahan ang mga tourist ug Cebu, kay halos tanan within reach raman gud and its cool for them....ex... I've heard a tourist diver who said that he find it cool to do scuba diving in mactan in the morning and relaxing in the mall in the afternoon......cool para sa ila di ba kay dili sila kabuhat ana sa ilahang lugar............Another example, wouldn't it be cool for a visiting expat working for a multinational company who after a days work in his office at the IT park goes off to a beach to unwind? If you find it cool yourself then there's no wonder why there are many Japanese companies and some US companies basing their operations in here. See, unsa ka sayon pag baligya sa Cebu to foreign investors because of the attractive product offering?
    Im sure you can also do it there in Davao if you want........

Quote Originally Posted by malaysia
    in my point of view, he's not. he's just defending his land from your bias opinions and too damn proud debating tactics. aside from the fact that each citizen is entitled to his own opinion (choosing his best city at that), what more are you trying to enforce to our minds? that cebu is the best because it has highrises, industries, tourist attractions, hongkong like atmosphere, malls, what else? maybe for some people this is what they call heaven, but for some people i'm afraid not, if cebu is proud of that ambiance how proud metro manila can get? oh well, let's credit cebu for that achievement, but can you think outside your box and imagine what a davao city setting can introduce to your life?

credit the one who started this thread for implying a city vs city but not without etching a "cebu the no. 1" placard first in his mind. what's the criteria anyway for being the best city? highrises, malls, traffic, call centers, industries, beaches, resorts, governance? are you sure cebu top all that and not manila? what if a foreigner want these: clean, wide, traffic free streets, 911 not just our ordinary 117 or 119 but RESCUE 911 with computerized call centers, typhoon free city, street lights all over from the mountains to downtown area, 2,163 km of lush forests, mt. apo trekking and climbing, davao gulf pristine beaches, mountain resorts, cheap food and accomodations, fresh air, clean water, garbage free downtown, etc. maybe cebu will cry, where are the malls and highrises!!! well, would you expect metropolitan freak newyorkers, koreans, europeans go to cebu just to lurk in the malls and see those highrises? no, they go there to use your beaches and resorts. now think again... cebu will reach 100 storeys in every usable corner lot in the year 2100 but davao will always enjoy the 300 square meter residential lot, fresh air... and it's a joy watching the skyscrapers too in it's business district. buildings can be built, but nature? ask it to the gods.

In addition to that....When it comes to the number of people going into malls. In Manila, I think there are more or less 15 million people in there. In Metro Cebu, of the 4 million people of the entire province, 2 million ra ang tawo ga puyo sa Metro. And of the 2 million people, 700,000 ra ang gapuyo ug Cebu City where malls are concentrated. Ang kanang Monday to Friday consumer traffic sa SM Megamall....mao nay Saturady-Sunday Consumer traffic sa SM Cebu I think.....so kung naanad na ka ug manila......maka ingon jud siguro ang tawo nga pobre ang taga Cebu kay mingaw man ang malls compared sa Manila.....just my point of view.........

When it comes to quality education....of course we got it too....otherwise you brian_d wouldn't be accepted in any company in Manila if Cebu hadn't given you the education you need..........

when it comes to healthcare......ngeks.......basta government health care service or bisan any services.....ay nalang.......dili nalang ko mo comment.......pero kung private health service.....naa sad tawn mo hatag ug quality nga service diri cebu uy, pero expected jud na nga mahal........that's why health is wealth........kay kanang 40-50 years nga tinigum nga kwarta in a stressfull working environment, tingali kan-on lang na sa hospital in one year tungod sa imong mga sakit sakit unya sa lawas ugma damlag.........so exercise jud samtang bata pa.......

For Condo living.....dili jud na applicable sa majority of the Cebuanos I think........ang akoang nahibaw-an nuon....kung naa may locals nga naay tag-iya ug condo unit.....ilaha ra pud ning gi pa rent sa mga expats kay ang mga expats cannot own properties man......unya ang mga locals mismo....toa sa Maria Luisa gapuyo or sa ubang high end subdivision........I bet...if only Laguna and Cavite were only 30 minutes away from Manila.....kanang ga puyo ug condo sa Manila.....mamalhin jud na.........kamahal anang rent sa condo....naka sulay mi ug rent ug "pang-masa" nga condo studio type unit sa ortigas.....ang amoang mabayran tanan kay almost 16k per month...how much more kung high-end nga unit pa to no?.......whereas ang kana dawng 5000 pesos abang nimo, balay na na sa laguna or cavite.......its not a matter of we can afford or not....its just a matter of practicality..........I bet even the rich people in Manila are not living in condos labi na pamilyado........mga forbes park, green hills etc. subdivision pud na sila puyo..........

Quote Originally Posted by brian_d
    As a Cebuano who spent his first 21 years of his life in Cebu, I used to think Cebu is the BEST. Coming from one of the richest if not the richest province in the country, I came to Manila with that mentality and attitude in mind.

True, true, Cebu has MEPZ, shipbuilding facilities in Daan Bantayan, vibrant and booming economy, these despite the fact that it is scarcely lacking in natural resources. But then so does Japan,Singapore and they have managed fine. There is something disturbing though about the type of progress that the province is so proud of. New highrises, condominiums, malls. Question is, how many of the common folks actually got to enjoy all of these amenities? Or are they just limited to the few elite? Progress is progress, I do hope one day that this actually trickles down to the most of the population not just the few. Sure daghan gimmickan na karon sa Cebu, but who actually goes here? Tourists then some Cebuanos.

A starck contrast here in Manila where its the ordinary citizens/residents of the Metro who patronizes in these establishments, resides in these condos, shops in these malls.
    More than the infrastructure, there is such a thing as healthcare, access to quality education, crime incidence and most of all upward mobility among the population. True, stressful ang kinabuhi sa Manila, pero kung mag kugi--naa ka'y kapaingnan. You can actually move up the ladder.

I salute my home province for its resolute and its independent minded people who have made a mark on the country's history both political and economic landscape. However much still needs to be done. For once it would be wiser to drop that notion nga "I LIVE IN CEBU, THE BEST PLACE TO BE", sadly it's NOT. We Cebuanos, should be more outward looking, open to new ideas and innovation and bring these back to our home islands. It's a nice place to live in, but for sure IT CAN DO A LOT BETTER.

Enough of this nonsense away and pataasay sa ihi. We live in a third world countr. The sooner each of us, people from Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao unite the better for us all FILIPINOS.

11.    Advertisement