Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3946474849

Quote Originally Posted by nea_ness View Post
    secret admirer ko nmo diri sir dugay na ahahaha mostly sa imong mga na recommend before ako giwatch kay tig follow jud ko ani nga thread. As always, thank you sa pag post!
    Aw mao ba diay? Hahahahaha. You are very welcome.

Akong na remember diri si @kenites ug si @shagrath_99 man to ako ka conversation usually diri.

Pasalamat nalang sad ko kay naa diay gamit akong pag post post ug mga recommendations. At least it didn't fall on deaf ears. Hehehe

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the movies. If you have some non-English language films to recommend too I will gladly watch them. ��

Intouchables (French)

une fille facile

Quote Originally Posted by nea_ness View Post
    naa kay new recommendations sir?
    Hello kumusta? I hope you're doing well and keeping yourself safe and healthy. Naka remember ko ani nga thread ug nimo. hehehe

These are my favorite non-English films of the past year:

1. To the Ends of the Earth (Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Japan, 2019)
    2. Wife of a Spy (Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Japan, 2020) - I am a fan of Kiyoshi Kurosawa's movies and his own genre-bending/genre-deconstructing film techniques.

3. Martin Eden (Pietro Marcello, Italy, 2019) - invigorating and electrifying adaptation of Jack London novel with powerful performance from lead actor, Luca Marinelli (Nicky in The Old Guard).

4. Quo Vadis, Aida (Jasmila Zbanic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2020) - Oscar-nominated powerful, gripping, and taut dramatization of Serbian genocide. Must-see. Main actress is amazing. She gets your attention from start to end.

5. Collective (Alexander Nanau, Romania, 2019) - Romanian documentary uncovering massive healthcare fraud and corruption that roots from burnt Colectiv Club leaving many dead and more injured.

6. Another Round (Thomas Vinterberg, Denmark, 2020) - Oscar winner for Best International Film centers on a group of male friends experimenting with alcoholism and its effects on daily life. It has one of the most mesmerizing endings in recent film history.

Others:
    The Mole Agent
    Riders of Justice
    The Man Who Sold His Skin
    The Painter and the Thief
    Charlatan
    Sun Children
    A Sun
    The Painted Bird
    The Woman Who Ran
    Undine
    Vitalina Varela

Happy watching!

Prison number 21: Lady Scorpion (japanese) violence
    Once upon a time in hi skol (korean) hand combat love story comedy
    The legend of the ten cutter (korean) hand combat /comedy love story
    100 days with mr arrogant (korean) love story/comedy

my sassy girl (2002)

after years, naka post balik lol. ako ra ni gibalikan na thread kay nangita ko nindot na reco and was able to take note some.

just watched "The Innocents" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4028464/

you might wanna try watching this.

Quo Vadis, Aida sounds like a powerful and important movie that sheds light on an important historical event. It is always impressive when filmmakers approach such topics skillfully and sensitively. The Collective also seems like a compelling documentary that touches on fraud and corruption in the healthcare industry. Documentaries can be a powerful tool to raise awareness and inspire change. There are a lot of interesting movies out there, especially when there's free premium and I think you like it too) And of course, "One More Round" with its exploration of alcoholism and its impact on everyday life is thought-provoking. It's interesting when movies tackle relevant and sometimes challenging topics.

9.    Advertisement

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3946474849