Default MT Apo Expedition

Hello all.

I just want to ask if safe ba magdala ug DSLR sa Mt Apo. kinsa nakasulay na ug unsay mga tips?
    I also want to know if during the trek magpaulan lang magbasa kun mag ulan or mag sul ob daan jacket na waterproof or poncho or raincoat ba kaha.
    And if ok lang ba dili magdala ug sleeping bag kay naa naman koy thermal jacket and thermal underwears like long sleeve and pants. and naa napod koy fleece jacket. im thinking to leave my sleeping bag nalang kay para dili bulky ako dala.

Default Re: MT Apo Expedition

and is it safe to bring walkie talkies? for the lead and swiper communication.
    And do you really need trekking poles?

brad, check this link Photos: Mt. Apo Climbs to Share « OpenClimbCebu - the mountain side of the south side
    basin matubag imong mga pangutana dri..

for me ok raman magdala og dslr.. pero dapat ikaw modala ana dli ang porter... kay pag.adto namo 2 ka dslr man amo gidala...

nice trek plce..

already completed the MT Apo Climb last monday. We ended up with 5 DSLRs. I did a 360 front tumbling on the way down to lake venado with my DSLR in front of my hanging in my neck, luckily i rolled with my elbows protecting the dslr and stood up okay.no scratch on my dslr only my right elbow.

waw congrats bro!! unsay trail inyong gamit?..

good thing safe imong dslr but cost you a bruised elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by hornales View Post
    already completed the MT Apo Climb last monday. We ended up with 5 DSLRs. I did a 360 front tumbling on the way down to lake venado with my DSLR in front of my hanging in my neck, luckily i rolled with my elbows protecting the dslr and stood up okay.no scratch on my dslr only my right elbow.

Bahala na magkina unsa ka, ayaw lang imong dslr? Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by rans23 View Post
    waw congrats bro!! unsay trail inyong gamit?..

good thing safe imong dslr but cost you a bruised elbow.
    kapatagan to kidapawan me. from camp sabros to lake agko.
    2pm start trek with rain and camp on trail at 7pm 3 km short of camp godi-godi.
    9am resume trek and arrived at the peak by 5pm. about 11 hours ascent to peak.
    the trek down 10am to lake venado at 11:30. then 2 pm resume trek down arrived at lake agco by 8pm.
    side trip to wakeboarding in davao city 300/hafl day and 500 whole day. and crocodile park.

9.    Advertisement