Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default How to Move-On???

Guys, I need your advice on how to move-on from an abused traumatic relationship...

Default Re: How to Move-On???

oi, male ang ts. barkadaha ko diba makalimot ka anang imong ex. hehe. seriously, bro, maka move on ka kung gusto gyud nimo. ang kasakit naa man jud na, walay sane person nga mo sulti nimo nga dili ka dapat masakitan kay that's when u know that u cared for the other person kung nasakitan ka. u can message me in private and tell me what happened if u dont want everyone to know. kung ikaw ang nasayup, learn from it. kung gibuwagan ka because of another guy, be happy nga dili pa nimo siya wife. there is a reason for everything. mao bitaw nay giingon nga when a door closes, look at the windows, it maybe open. everyone has experienced going through break up

ikaw ra sa imo kaugalingun ma ka recover raka ana without any help sa laing taw kay ikaw ra bya naka hibalo unsa na imo problema gi sudlan so kamao pud ka mo gawas ana, ma wla rana imo gi bati..

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Mind set

mind over hart..........

Blog Entries

How to move on? Hmmmm.. This is a tough one coz I for one is asking the same question.. Certainly, there is no over the counter drug that can instantly take away the pain caused by an "abused traumatic relationship".. and the lingering pain sucks big time..

I agree with the post above "..maka move on ka kung gusto gyud nimo.." - that moving on is a choice.. It is a slow arduous process though.. there are even times that you think that you had already moved on only to wake up one morning drowned in tears and with a heavy heart.. and the memories you thought that were already forgotten, you remember them as if it happened yesterday.. sigh!

I also agree with spidy, that in time you will be able to recover from this distressing episode of your life and that only you can help yourself.. you might want to start a new hobby to keep yourself busy and hopefully help you get through each agonizing night.. you might also want to try gulping down a few glasses of cheap brandy to ease the pain a bit.. yay!

There is no exact path to moving on, no wonder drug, no time frame.. as mentioned earlier, moving on is a choice.. it is DO or NOT DO.. and sadly, moving on can be as tough as getting back on your feet after getting hit by a tsunami.. deym!
    Last edited by gARN; 01-22-2012 at 10:08 PM.

chill-out..relax and have fun with your friends..forget,forgive and accept..

just move on.....will it and do it. forgive, forget and have a new life. it's not easy but doable

i know it`s ironic to say go out and enjoy ky d tanang taw ing.ana ra kadali mka move on... but pra lang nko, the simplest way is to preoccupy your mind with something else pra d ka magcge ug huna2 nia... ahak, ka relate jd ko nmu... T.T

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast