Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Life Insurance - Unsay Nindot

ganahan kaayo ko ani nga advice, direct to the point bah....
    Dave Ramsey on Term Life Insurance
    ‪Dave Ramsey Life Insurance Explained - Slams Whole Life‬‏ - YouTube

Suze Orman on Cash Value Life Insurance vs Term Life Insurance
    ‪Suze Orman on Cash Value Life Insurance vs Term Life Insurance‬‏ - YouTube

Mao ni sakto nga Financial Advice, diretsahan bah, kay ang tao mu kuha ug Life Insurance, wala kasabot, kung unsay benefits, ug pila nay cash value iyang kwarta. Paeta!,, bisan sa U.S. daghan gihapon tao ignorante sa ilang gi panguha nga plan.

I can offer Term Insurance with 20 year Level Term policy.
    It is good to be enrolled as a Financial Adviser on your own para you can understand and get educated with different kinds of Life Insurances.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 07-21-2011 at 08:23 AM.

mga ahente ra jud maka tubag ana bai. Their packages man gud ana. U need to sit this down with an authorized sales counselor. Check gud nga mga local news na2 sometimes their are application or forms naka attach sa local paper barato ra pud na tag 300 ra kaping ang monthly question lang is how reliable this firms are.

Quote Originally Posted by ad_dur View Post
    mga ahente ra jud maka tubag ana bai. Their packages man gud ana. U need to sit this down with an authorized sales counselor. Check gud nga mga local news na2 sometimes their are application or forms naka attach sa local paper barato ra pud na tag 300 ra kaping ang monthly question lang is how reliable this firms are.
    Traditional Agents, doesn't offer Term Insurance. Kay ni adto ko ug usa ka Insurance company diri sa Cebu, Term Insurance ako gusto kuha.on, pugson jud kog pakuha ug Cash Value Insurance. Better talk with a Financial Adviser, not just an Insurance agent.

1) Whats the difference between life and medical insurance?
    2) Naa ba insurance nga nag cover both under BTID?

hi bro! i'm a financial adviser! will PM u let's talk...

Quote Originally Posted by bul0y View Post
    why not post it here? thats the purpose of this thread to discuss openly...

Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    1) Whats the difference between life and medical insurance?
    2) Naa ba insurance nga nag cover both under BTID?
    life insurance, you get it upon death. although naay riders for "health" but most of the time reimbursement ra. medyo lisod kung magsalig ta sa reimbursement kay saon mana if wala tay kwarta.

medical insurance, you get it immediately when you are sick.

sa BTID, pwede kaayo kung pure life insurance + kaiser imo kwaon.
    Its life insurance + healthcare + investment. and if nag awas pajud imo funds then apilan pud nato ug mutual funds, or magwait ka mahuman imo Kaiser, then mutual funds napud banatan.
    Flexible kaayo ang BTID.

Quote Originally Posted by bul0y View Post
    nag IMG naka? or Grepa VUL ang imo gi-offer?

bro, try philam life. Philam Life has been in the market for 64 yrs and still the number 1 Insurance company in the Phils. then and now. Check Insurance Commissions' website for more info. Pls feel free to text or call 09228310349 for more info.or visit its ofc in Philam Life Building, Jones Ave, Cebu City.

Quote Originally Posted by angelBOi View Post
    bro, try philam life. Philam Life has been in the market for 64 yrs and still the number 1 Insurance company in the Phils. then and now. Check Insurance Commissions' website for more info. Pls feel free to text or call 09228310349 for more info.or visit its ofc in Philam Life Building, Jones Ave, Cebu City.
    Hi! I agree but sa una ra ang Philam Life #1, check online ang No.1 Sa Philippines now is PRU LIFE U.K and it has been more than 165years Globally and to think less than 15 years pa lang sila diri sa Philippines but now no. 1 na. They offer life insurance with investment portfolio or if nahan ka more on investment pina MF, naa sad. PM me lang if you want to know more.

My advice is to talk to a lot of different financial adviser from different Life Insurance Companies. As you can see daghan sila diri, basing on the thread daghan taga Cocolife but naa sad taga manulife, sunlife and if Pru Life U.K, I am here. Better you speak to each and everyone dili here sa thread kay bawal man ata na sa mga said companies kay walay go signal (sa ako lang ning tan aw ha) so I could not discuss it here. No need to compete, ang importante, makasabot ka sa tanan products available for you and unsa imong need jud...then after, you choose.

It doesn't matter how long your company, is, what matters most is today, the leaders and the people that runs the company today, not the years it has been operating.. That's number one in choosing a right company, ganahan ko sa PhilAm Karon when Rex Mendoza step in as a CEO of PhilAm. Hehehe! I know Rex very much!!!! Any way PhilAm is also partner with IMG, but only the Mutual Fund side, P.A.M.I. (PhilAm Asset Management Inc.)

ALways remember that, it is the not the leaders who did it in the past, but it is the leaders of the now, the people that are running it as this point, the now.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 07-22-2011 at 07:36 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast