Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am completing my B.S in Lyceum Northwestern University at 2016. After completing my B.S I searching many colleges Manila and Cebu. I visit CDU, SWU and MHAM. I meet many Indian students finally I decited UV Gullas college of medicine is a best college. Now I studing 2nd year in UV Gullas college of medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Angle of Louis RN,MN View Post
    Guys need help.. what can you say about these two school.. any personal experience?.. what are their advantage and disadvantage?... relating to curricula?.. to the teachings of the doctors? or any academic problem?.. facilities or laboratories?

coz i want to know your opinion... it will be my Plan B school if will not be accepted in CIM....
    I am completing my B.S in Lyceum Northwestern University at 2016. After completing my B.S I searching many colleges Manila and Cebu. I visit CDU, SWU and MHAM. I meet many Indian students finally I decited UV Gullas college of medicine is a best college. Now I studing 2nd year in UV Gullas college of medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angle of Louis RN,MN View Post
    Guys need help.. what can you say about these two school.. any personal experience?.. what are their advantage and disadvantage?... relating to curricula?.. to the teachings of the doctors? or any academic problem?.. facilities or laboratories?

coz i want to know your opinion... it will be my Plan B school if will not be accepted in CIM....
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie25 View Post
    if i were you, Gullas. or how about CDU? it's next to CIM
    Pinagkatapos ko ang aking B.Sa Lyceum Northwestern University sa 2016. Matapos makumpleto ang aking B.Susumuntunan ko ang maraming kolehiyo Manila at Cebu. Dumadalaw ako sa CDU, SWU at MHAM. Natutugunan ko ang maraming mga mag-aaral sa India sa wakas ako ay nagwika na ang UV Gullas college of medicine ay isang pinakamahusay na kolehiyo. Ngayon ako ay nagtuturo ng 2nd year sa UV Gullas college of medicine.

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12