Thread: PABX experts

Default PABX experts

We have a NEC TOPAZ Pabx system and I need help reconfiguring the set up. Like Department calling cycle and Department Routing.

If you know how to do these things please contact me at: 231-7100 local 163 or my cp at 09273947295 and look for JOHND...

Willing to PAY..!!!!

Default Re: PABX experts

Up nato beh...

asa na napalit brod? kamo ko ana PM lng for the details.

why still using the old pbx. why not upgrade to ip pbx phone system, ip pbx phone system you can have alot of feature to play with. like eavesdropping, call recording, voicemail and email notification, digi FAX and basic pbx call procedure, also you can have a free call to US toll-free numbers and more you can have a free US phone number. for the ivr you can deploy a speech recognition software for your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by dammy View Post
    why still using the old pbx. why not upgrade to ip pbx phone system, ip pbx phone system you can have alot of feature to play with. like eavesdropping, call recording, voicemail and email notification, digi FAX and basic pbx call procedure, also you can have a free call to US toll-free numbers and more you can have a free US phone number. for the ivr you can deploy a speech recognition software for your customers.
    yeah its true... and I can suggest Asterisk Free PABX.... other versions will do like trixbox and elastix....

Quote Originally Posted by dammy View Post
    dakong sakto
    mas dali pud i configure

7.    Advertisement