Default FAT FREE EXPRESS

kinsay naay fat free express? kato ganing gna baligya sa tv. maau ni? plano unta nako palit. hehehe. para di nako mamalit ug mantika. sakit au mapiskan sa mantika. hehehehe. cge2x. salamat.

Default Re: FAT FREE EXPRESS

up

hi, saosin! try contacting d'monyita as she mentioned to me once that she is into oil-less cooking. not sure if she uses the FFE pans tho...

you can see her posts here:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=100227.75

hope that helps

yah, la naman ko kita pod sa tv anang fat free express..dugay naman wala.. was also planning to buy one..para healthier diet db? pero ambot lang kung dili pod kaha dali mapaklot ang coating niya..

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumbox
    yah, la naman ko kita pod sa tv anang fat free express..dugay naman wala.. was also planning to buy one..para healthier diet db? pero ambot lang kung dili pod kaha dali mapaklot ang coating niya..
    i have limited knowledge on this product coz in my previous job i somewhat "dealt" with it and its supplier.

if we are talking about tv home shopping, i think it would depend on the channel if it would still carry the product. but i believe the product is still being manufactured.

i also did a bit of research on those pan coatings and it seems that teflon is the leader in oil-free coating technology. i forgot if FFE carries the teflon seal, if dili then la-in ilang coating. teflon has that 3-layer coating technology but i believe it will still wear off after many years. but the pans are definitely better than those ordinary, uncoated ones.

6.    Advertisement