Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Why do you lift?

training knowledge and experience...dropping bodyfat...LONGEVITY... so that i may have the chance to serve others...

Mas lami akong katulog kung mag lift ko hehe lami kyo paminaw sa lawas di dukaon ig mata ky 5am man ko mumata hekhek

because I want to be the best prostitute to my wife

[quote=Razor_Sharp;9488071]Unsay concrete goals sa mga tao diri?

Anyone working towards a x1/x1.5/x2 Bodyweight Squat/Bench/Dead/Clean?
    Rep max targets on lifts/bodyweight exercises?

^kini ang ako mga goal.....
    pardz, kabalo ka pag power clean ? tabang bi...

Quote Originally Posted by squelch View Post
    pardz, kabalo ka pag power clean ? tabang bi...
    I can power clean around 175-180 lbs for 1, although Im not too confident with my form (im sure im not dipping under the bar fast enough). Im not working on it right now, but im planning on getting it up to at least 200 by the end of the year.

Here's another set of readings for you meatheads (if you do consider yourself one) out there:

> T NATION | Blood and Chalk: Jim Wendler Talks Big Weights
    > Under The Bar: Extraordinary Resolve
    > How to Get Along With People in the Gym

Lift. Learn. Improve. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by fred1981 View Post
    training knowledge and experience...dropping bodyfat...LONGEVITY... so that i may have the chance to serve others...

Naks, mura man kang taga ERUF or Coast Guard. Ila motto kay "We serve, so that others may live". Imo kay "I lift, to serve others."

Char!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Sharp View Post
    I can power clean around 175-180 lbs for 1, although Im not too confident with my form (im sure im not dipping under the bar fast enough). Im not working on it right now, but im planning on getting it up to at least 200 by the end of the year.
    Dipping under the bar? Full Clean na or power clean? If Power clean that's very decent... Do you also snatch?

Power clean. Di ba mu dip man gamay padulong rack? Di ko confident diha dapita.

I certainly would like to learn the snatch! Pero wa may platform ang akong gi alsahan nga gym gud, nya solid iron weights, walay bumper plates. When I do PC's and Deadlifts, I have a small platform made of wood that serves to hold the weight in place (still, di pwede bundakan).

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Sharp View Post
    Power clean. Di ba mu dip man gamay padulong rack? Di ko confident diha dapita.

I certainly would like to learn the snatch! Pero wa may platform ang akong gi alsahan nga gym gud, nya solid iron weights, walay bumper plates. When I do PC's and Deadlifts, I have a small platform made of wood that serves to hold the weight in place (still, di pwede bundakan).
    Ah ok I see. Importante jud kana platform pwede bundakan. I used to powerclean 160lbs in a no bundak gym but reached over 200 sa manila in a matter of weeks kay pwede magbundak bundak. I had no coach tanaw tanaw ra vids sa youtube.

Lisoran ko sa snatch kay wa koy confidence mag overhead squat. Different schools of thought, some say the overhead squat is important, some say di daw for the snatch. Overhead squat for me is the most difficult lift. My favorite is the jerk hehe. Daghan man accomplished oly lifters taga Cebu wa lang ko hibaw asa pangitaon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast