Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Someone to adopt my Dog

mixed lab & gamay na terrier.
    with 2 shots 5 in 1 vaccine, anti-rabbies already.
    dewormed 3 times.
    Name : Chloie

naigo lng ug distemper then mura naparalyzed iya neck and always circling (tuyok2x).
    gpa-doctor na ni 2 times and taken all the medications. ok ra cya mukaon.
    maluoy lng ko mgtan-aw and di ko ka-atiman full time coz of work.

if ang mu-adopt ganahn sa cage, uli-e lng ni php1500. bought it yesterday php1649.
    padala lng pud nako ang iya vitamins, med, supplements, dog food.
    Last edited by RETSAM; 02-27-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Default Re: Someone to adopt my Dog

Ka looy sa dog ue. I hope m0sugot akng asawa ei adopt ni namu... Need jud cya ug help... Up up up up

No offense, but i think u shudnt have kept the dog nlang in the first place.. coz u dont have time man di-ay for him/her.. luoy lang kaau.

OMG kaluoy sa puppy

btaw..had a bad experience with my pup.. wasnt vaccinated when i bought it,i didnt know..=( i miss him

naa koy nailhan ingon ana pd iyang iro bro mag tuyok2x.. cge raman gd gi cage.. mao iyang lingaw mag tuyok2x. ;D

ad0pt namu para mkakita nxa ug new h0me.

up ko ani. myta makakita ni cyag new home and owner na mo care ug maayo niya.huhu

Quote Originally Posted by icephoenix_566 View Post
    No offense, but i think u shudnt have kept the dog nlang in the first place.. coz u dont have time man di-ay for him/her.. luoy lang kaau.
    I totally agree with icephoenix. This goes for everybody out there who buys a dog and can't take care of him/her. Deciding to have a dog in the first place, whether he gets sick or not, is a decision that should be made without any second thoughts down the road. It's very annoying to see people buying dogs right and left as if they are toys, love them for a couple of months, and then when they're tired of them...just stick them in a cage to rot and get stiff with arthritis! It is definitely not normal for your dog to be running in circles with a stiff neck...you think he is happy with that? Maybe you should decide on whether you should put your dog "to sleep." What do you think he would want? Like everybody else...love, fun, and good health...and obviously no pain and suffering. So...the big question is -is he in pain and suffering from that stiff neck...and how do you think he is feeling if he can't really do much except walk/run in circles

As a responsible owner, friend - I think you should start thinking about that...If his condition is irreversible and you know deep in your heart the inevitable will happen...then don't wait for him to suffer. I can't really say when the right time is, but I'm sure you yourself can figure that on your own when the right time is.

If he seems happy, is loved, and can live a life of a normal dog...then try to find somebody who will sincerely take good care of him...but if you know he's suffering...pls...don't let him suffer any longer.

maybe DOG POUND can help u..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast