Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Someone to adopt my Dog

Quote Originally Posted by bodiks_charles View Post
    maybe DOG POUND can help u..
    no. never send your dogs to dog pound. they will just suffer there or even die. ang pinaka best na himoon sa owner is to look for a good home for his dog. if he really cares about his dog. mao na before mo mo tuga tuga og palit og pet make sure na maka buhi mo nila in good times and in bad times. dili lang kay maayo ra sa sugod na katong healthy pa inyo mga iro og cute. having a pet is a big responsibility and a commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by bodiks_charles View Post
    maybe DOG POUND can help u..

lolz..... ka !

sir pwede full size pic sa cage, consider apil nlng ang puppy. naa ko mga dogs, 3 kabuok. basin pwee ra nku cla eipon sa cage. pm me

Quote Originally Posted by mona21 View Post
    I totally agree with icephoenix. This goes for everybody out there who buys a dog and can't take care of him/her. Deciding to have a dog in the first place, whether he gets sick or not, is a decision that should be made without any second thoughts down the road. It's very annoying to see people buying dogs right and left as if they are toys, love them for a couple of months, and then when they're tired of them...just stick them in a cage to rot and get stiff with arthritis! It is definitely not normal for your dog to be running in circles with a stiff neck...you think he is happy with that? Maybe you should decide on whether you should put your dog "to sleep." What do you think he would want? Like everybody else...love, fun, and good health...and obviously no pain and suffering. So...the big question is -is he in pain and suffering from that stiff neck...and how do you think he is feeling if he can't really do much except walk/run in circles

As a responsible owner, friend - I think you should start thinking about that...If his condition is irreversible and you know deep in your heart the inevitable will happen...then don't wait for him to suffer. I can't really say when the right time is, but I'm sure you yourself can figure that on your own when the right time is.

If he seems happy, is loved, and can live a life of a normal dog...then try to find somebody who will sincerely take good care of him...but if you know he's suffering...pls...don't let him suffer any longer.
    nangasaba ka? fyi, im a responsible dog owner. mu-bother pa kaha ko pa-doctor ug palit vitamins, medicines if i dont care bsan ingon ani iya condition? the reason why i caged him only yesterday was bcoz of his condition and wala cya ma-ingon ana tungod kay ako ra gi-cage to rot. his condition was caused by some infection even if shots were updated. is it my fault?

reason why i tried to find someone to adopt her is that i find it hard for myself to see her condition and i admit im not a good nurse or caregiver. i dont want to put him to sleep either. so i am hoping there's someone here who is more capable to take care of her. besides, i wasn't asking for anything in return even if i had already spent so much on her. are you willing? maayo ra man cguro ka sa istorya.. if you have any comments, just pm me. dont post it here since this is supposed to be classifieds. no wonder coz you're a newbie here.

Quote Originally Posted by insomnayrb View Post
    sir pwede full size pic sa cage, consider apil nlng ang puppy. naa ko mga dogs, 3 kabuok. basin pwee ra nku cla eipon sa cage. pm me
    gamay2x ra ang cage bro. good for one pup lng.

Ang issue dri about adoption raman so kng dli mo gnhan mo adopt dli nlng ta mo comment ug dli nindut paminawon para dli mag away hehe... Up up up up up para sa katong mo adopt...

agree ko nimo retsam.. ayaw lng pangasaba dnhi bro.. lain kay tan.awn. kita tanan dri pet lovers.. kung mo criticize gani bro it should be both positive and negative.

sana makakita na si master ng mg-aadopt sa puppy..

gys please read the 1st p0st of the TS b4 to say anything. . Cage was bought yesterday das why 150o lng ang paulian. Cant u see? Gebuhat nya ang tanan 4 the d0g to be cured. .if dxa resp0nsible y paman eya pa epa d0ct0r. Tana eya nlng gpasagdan. Db? Res0n y he wantz s0me0ne to ad0pt his d0g bcuz he wantz s0me0ne can l0ve,care his d0g despite sa sakit sa d0g.. Nya isa pa na a pud xa j0b wla xay fulltym para mag alaga. Mura rgud nag uyab mga guys S0METIMES YOU NEED TO LET GO OF S0ME0NE BECAUSE U KNW THERZ S0ME0NE OUT THERE WH0 CAN GIVE,L0VE,CARE,TIME M0RETHAN YOU D0.

relax...chill....^_^comments are always subjective..so please avoid criticisms that are not constructive...^_^ the guy here just needs someone to adopt his dog...is that complicated?..^^nobody needs to be rude...^_^
    kung kinsa man to naay enough space and willing to adopt the dog don't hesitate basta ayaw lng jud ni ipa adopt sa dog pound bro....
    UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!!
    for the dog...^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast