Page 68 of 127 FirstFirst ... 586566676869707178 ... LastLast

Default Re: Solo Backpackers

as much as i like travelling solo, naa jud sya'y drawbacks especially if you're female. I've been travelling since i turned 18, but my first solo backpacking trip was Thailand. Medyo na ta hawig sa Thais, so the moment I landed in suvarnabhumi airport, i felt like "i belong" hahaha, but that feeling was quite fleeting, at that time, di pa kaayo sla maayo ug english, so I had a hard time going to places, then di pa jud ko kamao mubasa ug mapa! (bang) and also, exotic mn gud ang beauty sa cebuana, i get some minor sleazy passes kung musulod ko ug cafe or restaurants or sometimes when i'm walking sa streets, esp, in kaosan rd. maayo gni kay master ko ug "punitsi" Anyways, that trip was hilarious, fun and full of adventure. I took an old train from BKK to a far flung town down south, kuyog nko kay kanding ug manok! hahahaha! when my visa expired i went to cambodia, short trip lng. The people there were amazing, kng di nko kasabot sa ila istorya... mgbinisaya na lng ko, di human! :P

** That first solo trip made me braver and bolder, so in my travels over the years, solo flight most of the time. And here's the most common pick up line sa mga lalake na ako nahimamat: "do you have company?" akong tubag: (hugging my big backpack) YES! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by josh_box1985 View Post
    hehehehe.... ni adto sa sa bicol skay ug bicol express from manila to legaspi... the train was very new and nice its an 8hours travel... train left manila at 6PM and we arrive at legaspi on 4AM the trip was very nice PNR staf are very friendly and accomodating..... when i arrive in legaspi cant wait to taste lutong bicol lami au elaa dingu.an and kto uban pa na fud nah wla ko ka ela pero lami au cya.... from legaspi i ride a bus going to albay i saw the mayon volcano... its very nice....... then i went to sorsogon from there i ride a fastcraft going to masbate and then from masbate i ride a boat going back to cebu..... its a very nice trip.......
    nindota ani nga triping bro oy. mga pila pud imong nagasto sa overall transpo from manila to cebu

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian_DarkBloom View Post
    as much as i like travelling solo, naa jud sya'y drawbacks especially if you're female. I've been travelling since i turned 18, but my first solo backpacking trip was Thailand. Medyo na ta hawig sa Thais, so the moment I landed in suvarnabhumi airport, i felt like "i belong" hahaha, but that feeling was quite fleeting, at that time, di pa kaayo sla maayo ug english, so I had a hard time going to places, then di pa jud ko kamao mubasa ug mapa! (bang) and also, exotic mn gud ang beauty sa cebuana, i get some minor sleazy passes kung musulod ko ug cafe or restaurants or sometimes when i'm walking sa streets, esp, in kaosan rd. maayo gni kay master ko ug "punitsi" Anyways, that trip was hilarious, fun and full of adventure. I took an old train from BKK to a far flung town down south, kuyog nko kay kanding ug manok! hahahaha! when my visa expired i went to cambodia, short trip lng. The people there were amazing, kng di nko kasabot sa ila istorya... mgbinisaya na lng ko, di human! :P

** That first solo trip made me braver and bolder, so in my travels over the years, solo flight most of the time. And here's the most common pick up line sa mga lalake na ako nahimamat: "do you have company?" akong tubag: (hugging my big backpack) YES! hahaha!
    I totally agree! But I envy you sis! Ako wala pako ka solo out of the country...2 nuon mi ka girls..cge na but me lang..wala pa...even I know martial arts dili man siguro mosugot akong mom... I'm way beyond the age of consent but I still tell her where I'm going as a sign of respect esply if long trips or outside Cebu City so dili sya mag worry...so wala pa jud ko ka solo flight abroad...but thanks for the post... Now I might do it this year or if not, close to that or even sooner

Quote Originally Posted by jabanero View Post
    I'm a wannabe solo backpacker, pero mahadlok pa ko gamay mubuhat ani kay babae ko, and I've been raised thinking you can't trust strangers! Basahon sa nako ning tanan pages diri para naay makat-unan.
    I wanna do a backpacking this month too sis but not sure I wanna do it solo...mas lingaw man naa ka kuyog gud...sa mga bloopers..u hv someone to laugh with...hehehe i tried solo trips na to leyte, bohol...etc but i want to go to vigan sana but di solo trip...or go to camiguin....or do mountain climbing...tagal na...sigh...now I am free...mga friends ko nahan ang di pwede... And not sporty like me din

I also want to go to siquijor,.now this trip I dont think I wanna do solo...lol

Yeah, mas lingaw gyud mag travel and discover new places if you have someone to share the experience with. But then again, this is solo backpackers thread hehe. I've traveled by myself several times in the past but it was just for going back to my hometown or for work assignment in a different country. Now I'd like to do it by myself pero start somewhere close to home lang sa, like a different town in Cebu situated a few hours away. Pang experience lang pod

^ mao jud....

Quote Originally Posted by kyle patrick View Post
    bitaw2x... heheheh kay gikan nya'g manila.... mag roadtrip ko pabalik cebu... kay murag lingaw na... ^^
    murag dili man feasible ang roadtrip from cebu pabalik bai kay island man ta. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jabanero View Post
    Yeah, mas lingaw gyud mag travel and discover new places if you have someone to share the experience with. But then again, this is solo backpackers thread hehe. I've traveled by myself several times in the past but it was just for going back to my hometown or for work assignment in a different country. Now I'd like to do it by myself pero start somewhere close to home lang sa, like a different town in Cebu situated a few hours away. Pang experience lang pod
    mao mao. nindot man sometimes if ikaw sa usa. maka huna huna jud ka tarong.

I'm planning to go to Ginatilan/Malabuyoc tomorrow. Gusto nako visit falls didto. Though murag dili ka ha delikado na ako ra isa?

11.    Advertisement