Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Kanang nag-open ka ug fb sa internet cafe and after logout giClear ang history ug cookies? Ma-Hack ba gihapon na?

dili dyud ka magsalig labi na kung kwarta.

Blog Entries
    hacking doesn't just end on key loggers and sniffers... there are also hacks... where they can decode your fb account using the email address.. and it really works.... but it really needs time and doesn't have 100% sure..

also some applications that you will add... it will ask you first "are you willing to share information?" when you add applications on your fb... and once hacked... they will send chat messages spam spam... also through private messages...

other hack is through Phishing.. where other accounts sends you a link for you to click.. and if you click that link it will lead you to a facebook copy site... (mag think jud ka facebook) and will ask you to login again.... (mga dili sweto sa computer dali rajud ma ilad ani..) then you will login... again.. and your hacked...

I've encountered a lot of them before...... coz I have billions in my zynga account... that will worth 50k if sold....

so probably one of those hacks got the account.....

i love pinoys.. xD

kabantay sad ko.. kanang naay mokalit ra ug post2.. nya naa mga link nga g tiny url.. delikado na, basin makuha imong mga info.. ug maoy gamiton sa pag pangilad..

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Knight View Post
    Kanang nag-open ka ug fb sa internet cafe and after logout giClear ang history ug cookies? Ma-Hack ba gihapon na?
    ma hack japn.. kai kung mag clear ka ug history ug cookies sa browswer ramana.. pero if naay keylogger.. software mana siya nga mag kita sa imong gpang type2.. dli mana siya connected sa browser

i guess, nothing is really that secured when it comes to the wired world with a lot of @gifted people@ who can get in our accts in ways we never know. that it is the account holder's reponsibility not to easily give in to whatever is being asked over the internet especially those related with money and other confidential matters for safety purposes. never take someone's word just because they sent you a message online. if you personally know the person, verify it with him in person or if you're far away i guess there are better ways in finding out if they indeed were the ones who sent you the message. and if naay mangutang, ayaw sad tawun mo give in uy, kwarta na gud na and it's not a minimal amount uy.

Quote Originally Posted by zairon1988 View Post
    bisag dli ka hacker maka access man kag facebook sa lain taw..naa koy kaila maka hack jd..na hack niya facebook sa mga high profile name dri sa cebu, i share nako ang link dre if pude ba mabutang dre..pangitaon nako..

dali na au pag hack karon,kuyawan gani ko g unay pod ko sa akong amigo dili lng cya mo saba
    that is called cracking... hacking is different IHMO

kuyaw jud sa mga internet cafe.

as much as possible, refrain from logging into your accounts using public PCs. Bisan man gani mo-connect ka thru public wifi ma-log man gihapon imo gipang-access nga sites and pwede pod ma-capture imo userids and passwords.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast