Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sagada Escapade

Default Sagada Escapade

veni...vidi...vici.....

Default Re: Sagada Escapade

i totally agree!!! favorite place dyud na! --> Finally, Sagada!/ especially the Sumaguing Cave adventure

Some pics taken in Sagada, para mas ma-enganyo mo adto

Sumaguing Cave

Kiltepan peak at sunrise

Rice Terraces

Orange Picking on a cold, foggy morning
    Last edited by penfires; 03-21-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add pictures

where is dat located..............?!!!

sis sagada is a town sa Mountain Province, around 10 hours land trip from manila. super nice, super favorite place!

MGa pila kaha budget dapat iprepare if adto Sagada?
    Like from Cebu to Sagada and back to Cebu?

Ganahan kaayo ko mo anha pero wala ko kibaw sa budget and I need time para mo anha.. Still waiting for my vacation leave.. Naay nakibaw sa sikot sikot padung ngadto and cheap na transpo and place to stay?

we're planning pud ana this holy week (God-willing),we're twelve in all,7 of us will fly to manila,while the rest naa ra ga stay sa manila..according to my brother,kung 15 mi,tag P3,500/pax including the van,driver,diesel,inn or lodge for 2 nights/3 days..meals kanya kanya na..google lang sa mga websites and you'll read a lot of interesting places,very nice jud!!! route will be manila-banaue-bontoc-baguio-manila..morag maka suroy pa sa baguio ug 2 hrs before heading back to manila..activities in sagada are: cave spelunking,connection of caves (this will take 4 hrs)the view inside is one of a kind!you'll see natural rock formations, stalactites and stalagmites..naa pud falls, hanging coffins,you'll get a glimpse of the Banaue rice terraces..more on trekking,hiking and getting in touch with nature,the wonder of God's creations! there are local tour guides there,called saggas..

sumaguing cave indeed.....hahahahaha

naa koy mga friends nauli last week lang from sagada, and ila gibuhat para makatipid is buy can goods / noodles sa manila etc and just cook didto. there are places na with kitchette i think they paid 250/head/night sa george guest house 7 pax sila dormitory with kitchen type na room. although personally i suggest try to eat sa yoghurt haus & sa lemon pie house.

puno naman ang Residential inn and george guest house..i think mag rent ug house,ang owner ra sa van ang nag coordinate..
    @penfires: how is the road going up there? dili ba bumpy?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast