Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crinkle View Post
    para nako bai, ang ANOMALYA ug SAYOP, lahi ang meaning.

i think it was an honest mistake. i don't think the Robinsons' would risk offering spoiled meat to their customers shortly after launching their supermarket chain.

this simply serves as a reminder to all establishments to be keen about inspecting their goods properly and regularly.
    if the MEAT INSPECTION TEAM didn't conduct such random inspection then what.... daghan consumers ang makapalit ato... unya ana nalang... everytime naa tay ma hibaw-an nga sayop... then we'll just consider it as an honest mistake...

pwede ila pud tan.aw ang mga meat sa parkmall. ila mga meat man gud kay naa smell, not typical smell para sa meat, bisag lutoon kay naa gyapon.

sa Rustan's kaha.

kuyawa aning balita-a, oi. Salamat TS.

Blog Entries
    nah unsa god tawn ni...

regular inspection jed dapat

meat inspection always dili lang sa market kundi sa malls

Quote Originally Posted by onig.heck View Post
    if the MEAT INSPECTION TEAM didn't conduct such random inspection then what.... daghan consumers ang makapalit ato... unya ana nalang... everytime naa tay ma hibaw-an nga sayop... then we'll just consider it as an honest mistake...
    so ang imong pasabot bai, nag sige ra na'g baligya ang Robinsons' Supermarket ug spoiled meat? and if the so-called meat inspection team didn't do conduct a surprise visit, people would never realize that the meat is no longer fit for eating? remember what you're trying to point out.

first of all, the lack of a real and reliable article source regarding this issue, is already proof that this could simply be an allegation. i didn't hear what Mr. Lastimosa said over the radio, but if this is such an important issue, then this would at least reach the tabloids. either my "googling" skills aren't as good as i thought it is, or there just isn't anything there.

if the said supermarket has indeed been selling these meats on a regular basis and consumers are buying them off the racks, you would at least have hundreds, if not thousands, of people complaining of indigestion, vomiting and any symptom related to spoiled meat ingestion. how come no one's come forward with that? heck, if i get diarrhea from meat sold by Robinsons' i'd file a lawsuit and maybe get some money out of loose bowel movement. hahaha...

Actually, most of our meat (esp. from public markets) are already contaminated with bacteria the moment they left the arbitrary.

ahaka gud aning robinson... hengaon raba kog baka dah.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast