Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default What Porsche sports car did PNoy buy?

It probably won't be long until President Benigno Aquino III reveals the exact model and variant of his controversial Porsche.
    Reports on Thursday said the 50-year old leader bought for himself a used luxury sports car at P4.5 million.
    In a report, ABS-CBNNews.com said it's a "third-hand" vehicle, which has a mileage of only 10,000 kilometers. The report also quoted the President as saying that the money for the purchase came from his "own pocket."
    According to Inquirer.net, the Aquino sold his old BMW for the Porsche. A TopGear.com.ph source said the President let go of a bulletproof X5 to feed his need for speed during the holidays.
    Yet another TopGear.com.ph source said Aquino's new Porsche is a 911 released in 2007, but information about which variant remains elusive.

I bet sooner or later diri sa thread, kanang "own pocket" kay ma issue nah. Magpatuli ko'g usab ug dli. Wakeke

nice car. is it an offense if a president will buy such car? am thinking why there are so many criticisms. its his personal money according to the report.

Naa jud nay daghan criticisms. Samot na kining uban mga tao way mabuhat kundi manghimantay ra's uban tao.

WHy such BIG DEAL ?

He is RICH and he can AFFORD it .

Naa lang jud mga tao specially the media that makes certain people as their milking cow and PNOY is their perfect prey . I cant blame them and even if he bought a BUGGATI VEYRON , he still ca afford it .

I will lock the thread the moment I see post about CORRUPTION and PNOY used the TAXES to pay for his car .

The issue here is about the car so better discuss about PORSCHE .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

am not a pro pnoy. he is not even my bet in the last presidential race. what am i trying to emphasize is if you are a president and have money you can't buy expensive thing?

Nice! my dream car

grabeh.. y kaha kana mga congresista.. nga mga daghan sakyanan nya mga mahalon pa gu dili nalang ireport

he is rich to begin with and can easily afford one, even without selling an armored X5 which is pretty expensive also.

piranha mission nasad ni sa mga anti aquino ay. kani ilang e usikX2 og panaot og taw maypa mag tinarong sila dira trabaho aron ma tarong ang nasod. hahay nalang gyud. :/

OK rana oy basta dili lang kwarta sa mga tawo. nice car kaayo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast