Page 1 of 383 123411 ... LastLast

Default What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?

ok, since daghan kau lovex2 topic ani nga forum lets talk about it.

how would you know that your inlove?

ayaw mog answer "i feel it" or "ma feel ra na nimo" dont answer anything that concerns feelings... pwde mo mu answer "inlove ko kay musingot ako ilok kng naa siya" or "magtulo ako laway kng mutambling siya"

lets be logical this time, ergo not emotional. ok....

Default Re: What is LOVE? what does LOVE mean to you?

well ako basta wala na gud ko lain ma huna hunaan kung dili kana ra na person na ako na inlovan kung unsa ako buhaton mo pop ra na cya sa ako utok mung mag tanga ko maka hunahuna ra ko niya

hmm.. when i'm in love, nothing upsets or irks me easily.. i'll always be in a good mood..i smile all the time..i will also be hyperactive..as in! i'd clean the house (which makes my mom happy), etc...my friends also say that i'm "blooming"...they notice it even if they don't know that i'm in love..what else? hmm... ahh.. i also get really spacey as in T-A-N-G-A because i always think about him hehehe

When every little thing she does is funny or amusing... when I'm really pissed off then I see her smile... there is no perfect cure... when you consider her the perfect drug... hmm... what happens to me is just I get so Spaced out sumtimes.... just like marie over there... "all the times I have sat and stared, as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair, as she purses her lips bats her eyes as she plays with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say..."

Blog Entries

paklayzzz...

when you say "inlove" and isa ka tawo... it somehow trancends the boundaries of logic and reason. you can never discount the emotional side when you ask a person "how do u know when you are inlove?" because 'feeling love, or feeling inlove' is the means by which a person can answer your query.

it is like asking a person how a cup of coffee tastes like without letting that person drink or taste evena drop of coffee. it is just absurd.

well, love is absurd anyway... so fair ra gihapon...

the lab klab <--- CEO paklay inc.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

ako inlove ko kung sige ko mention sa iyang name to my close girl friends..
    then ill yearn for him...
    and hmmmm... naghuna2x pa ko.. post lang ko balik. ;p
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

inlove? ambot oy... na inlove na ko before pero too late na lagi kaayo...
    I did everything para lang magka balik...pero wa man jud...so mao tong time na inlove jud ko...hehehe...malas lang...hehehe
    Pero ok lang... Sh*t happens eh...hehehehhe

ma mugnaw ko! :P (yucks!) everytime i see her... tell her jokes... talk alot about her... bhall..bhal....

lab-lab napud ay. hehhee
    wapa ko na in love so i dont know yet. pero maka-ihi cguro kung molabay siya. hehehee. jk.

feel kaayo nako ang time wen we r together..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 383 123411 ... LastLast