Page 345 of 440 FirstFirst ... 335342343344345346347348355 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4397

Updated my blog. I made it some sort of a directory of news links about companies listed in the PSE.

News Update (May 27) | Buhay Trader

Blog updated. BSC, FPH, PAL, and PCOR news.

News Updates (May 2 | Buhay Trader

sir @makie29

ask ko lng about FV or TP, kung naa kay information (or link/any page) ma-share on how to calcuate it? compare lng nko kung sak2 ni akng gipang-buhat..hehe..

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbernz View Post
    sir @makie29

ask ko lng about FV or TP, kung naa kay information (or link/any page) ma-share on how to calcuate it? compare lng nko kung sak2 ni akng gipang-buhat..hehe..

thanks.
    So far, I haven't seen any sites that does a step-by-step calculations of fair values.
    For a start, mao ni akong masuggest. Get the last year's net income of companies, get its outstanding number of shares, and get its this year's first quarter earnings. In forecasting the company's 2013 earnings, just multiply the 1Q earnings by 4 and be sure nga walay one-time gains ang company within the quarter since it is not relevant sa computation. You can find last year's P/E by dividing last year's earnings to its outstanding shares. Kung pila ang estimated growth for this year, then multiply last year's P/E to get this year's estimated P/E. From there, you can get an approximate FV.
    But di ni siya accurate nga computation, dako2x pud ug margin of error, this is just a direct application of the EPS and P/E ratios.
    If you want to learn more about valuations, you can search discounted cash flow (DCF) and relative valuations.
    Daghan ug pamaagi ang pagcompute ug valuations but I believe these 2 are the most used, labi na ang DCF.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbernz View Post
    sir @makie29

thanks.
    Here's one that I compare with my computation Bro, BDO Unibank Inc, BDO:PHS company performance - FT.com (for BDO bec I have BDO,hihi). If u want to change companies, like u want to know MEG, just change the ticker portion before PHS, Megaworld Corp, MEG:PHS company performance - FT.com

U will see that it has "Consensus recommendation (buy, outperform, underperform, sell)" and "Share price forecast" like for BDO, high is 112, mid = 90 and low = 55.55.

Bro Makie is correct. But if you don't have a foundation in finance/accounting, u may have a hard time digesting the logic on all these stuffs.

Hope this helps...

Blog updated. RLC and Universal fails to forge a deal, LRI eyes expansion because of huge demand for cement

News Updates (May 30) | Buhay Trader

@makie29 ug @BatmanBeyond

daghan kaau salamat mga sir, dako kaau mo tabang diri n thread..

Blog updated. SM merger tops headlines of the business sections of most newspapers.

News Updates (May 31) | Buhay Trader

unsa may impact ani sa SMPH, and also unsa impact pod sa PGOLD in relation to costco

11.    Advertisement