Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good choice kaayo na sir ang imo brand paliton, samot na if you join next year's sinulog photo contest, ang vest ky canon bagay kaayo sa imong camera

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr Lopez View Post
    thanks mga bro.....pero nahan man gud ko mag DSLR para mas nice ang quality bah....canon 1000D ako paliton.. =)
    Last edited by hayden; 12-22-2010 at 06:02 PM.

heed dbgg1979's advice bai. does a world of wonder.

know the relationship between f-stop(aperture), shutter speed, and ISO (even with your digicam. i'm sure that thing has an M mode.)
    keep horizon level if you're shooting landscapes.
    try to keep portraits as realistic looking as possible.
    consult HDR god michaelocana for any HDR shots.
    join workshops to familiarize yourself with basic photography terms and concepts.
    try to get as many photography tutorial books and/or videos as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerr Lopez View Post
    thanks mga bro.....pero nahan man gud ko mag DSLR para mas nice ang quality bah....canon 1000D ako paliton.. =)

Tudlo-e nya ko ninyo mga bro hah sa mga techniques..... =)
    although it's true that a DSLR camera can give you better quality than a point and shoot camera, you'll have to know how to operate the thing for that to become the case. If you take a shot while your DSLR is on automatic mode, you'll be getting more or less the same quality with a point and shoot on automatic.

Hell, dbgg1979 takes better shots with his canon A710IS than I do with my 500D to this day. Naa jud na sa mata ug kamot sa photographer mostly. The camera is only 20%. But after reviewing your shots, I think you'll do great. You have the eyes. Technique nlng kulang. Once you have that down, you're good.

wow!!! ma inspire man pd ta oi....dont worry guys maybe one of ds days maka attend ko ug mga workshops..medyo busy paman gd sa work.... weeeew.... thanks kaau sa inyong mga comments and advise.....God bless & more power.....i hope to see u soon guys... =)

4.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12