Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How do you find time to read?

Sa mga hilig mobasa ug libro dira:

How do you find time to read your book/e-book despite your busy schedule?

How long ninyo mahuman ang usa ka book basta busy na kaayo mo?

Ganahan ko makahibaw kay murag galisod nako ug kawat2x ug basa ug libro.

I try to read on the weekends usually. I can finish a 600 page novel in a day if it's really interesting...

If you have trouble finding time reading you can always keep a book in the bathroom - that's what a friend of mine does - she reads while she's on the toilet. hehe. ciaro di ma human na'ng libroha na mag c.r. man jud ka...

What good books have you read lately? Any recommendations? =)

Quote Originally Posted by sittingprettyincebucity View Post
    I try to read on the weekends usually. I can finish a 600 page novel in a day if it's really interesting...

If you have trouble finding time reading you can always keep a book in the bathroom - that's what a friend of mine does - she reads while she's on the toilet. hehe. ciaro di ma human na'ng libroha na mag c.r. man jud ka...

What good books have you read lately? Any recommendations? =)
    ako sad. makahuman ko in a day saona katong dili pa busy.

nindot sad na sa CR da. pero mailo nya kung wa na tissue. HAHAHA.

hmmm. i dig classics man. i'm trying to finish all of jane austen's books. nindot sad siya.

unsa imo basahon sis?

CR technique. basa 1 chapter taga adto sa CR

you can dowload ebooks in your phone..

Quote Originally Posted by meelaii123 View Post

i dig classics man. i'm trying to finish all of jane austen's books. nindot sad siya.

unsa imo basahon sis?
    I like classics, too! Hehehe. Jane Austen is cool. But the last one I tried to read by her was so boring, wa jud na human. Mansfield Park? Snooooooze.

I liked Dostoevsky's - The Brothers Karamazov and House of the Dead

I think you might like A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith, that's one of my favorites gyud. It's about a little German-Irish girl who grows up in the poor tenements of Brooklyn... Pangitaa gani na.

And about e-books, I download off of the gutenberg project.com. Last one I downloaded off of there was The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

hmmm... i usually read a book in one day. read on weekends... day offs... cr... before i go to sleep. I upload it sa itouch and read about a chapter or 3?

Have any of you heard about La Belle Aurore Bookstore? They sell used books, It's in Mandaue, but they have a Facebook page and a Multiply page with pictures of available books (they have thousands from lots of different genres - classics, general fiction, sci-fi and fantasy). Wala pa ko ka adto, but naa jud sa akong list of things to do.

Here's a link --> Their Books | Facebook

sa Trono. If you know what I mean hehe. These days it' the only way I can find time to read!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast