Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

how about marquez vs. berto?

This makes a lot of sense

Marquez was always a long shot to get a third bout with Pacquiao, and I’m kind of glad. I don’t care that he weighed 145 pounds on fight night vs. Katsidis. The fact that he made 134 pounds the day before tells me that extra poundage he put on was just water weight -- not muscle. Marquez is not a welterweight. Period. Marquez is an old, small lightweight. Don’t even call him a junior welterweight. There isn’t a world-class junior welterweight alive who can make 134 pounds without killing himself. Pacquiao would kill himself making 134 pounds. Pacquiao would have to seriously dry out to make 140 pounds. We should all forget about Pacquiao-Marquez III unless Manny decides he wants to go against Freddie Roach and Arum and agree to weigh-in between 140 and 142 pounds. Even then, he’ll have a distinct size and strength advantage over Marquez. I think JMM has given fans enough thrills in hard, grueling fights. I don’t want to see him take any more serious punishment. That’s what a Pacquiao fight equals, in my not-so-humble opinion, punishment.

Dougie's Friday mailbag

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoton View Post
    This makes a lot of sense

...That’s what a Pacquiao fight equals, in my not-so-humble opinion, punishment.
    marquez is not worried about the punishment, like everybody else calling out pac except pbf... the man wants to be $$$PAID$$$, hehe

the question: is the fight a crowd gatherer? this is one of the factors a promoter will anticipate. almost all boxing fans saw the pacquiao-marquez matches. what they after now is pacquiao - mayweather fight. boxing is a business as we all know.

This is a no brainer...
    Marquez is already way out of the list...
    If it's not Mayweather then it should be Mosley at least... nothing less....

Quote Originally Posted by schizophrenicpanic View Post
    This is a no brainer...
    Marquez is already way out of the list...
    If it's not Mayweather then it should be Mosley at least... nothing less....
    pacroids vs mosroids, mosley lost to pbf and drew against serigo mora. arguably mosley should've won that fight. what exactly is he gonna do against pac?

pac vs mosley would be just another spectacle. pac against a punching bag. way lami... why not berto or somebody who is in his prime?

Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    pacroids vs mosroids, mosley lost to pbf and drew against serigo mora. arguably mosley should've won that fight. what exactly is he gonna do against pac?

pac vs mosley would be just another spectacle. pac against a punching bag. way lami... why not berto or somebody who is in his prime?
    tama bro! haha

powerag ihi ani niya sa di jud malipung ba

wala ba mo natingala nga c marquez ra jud ang cgehan ug likay sa team pacman? pariha ra na ni mayweather cge likay kay pacman. naa chance nga alanganin mo daog ang team pacman; so that means marquez deserve the 3rd fights to prove manny's is the best boxer.

kani nindot jd ni tanawn..kay bawt2 rajd silang duha..hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast