Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast

Default Re: BEST BABY BACK RIBS in the City!

Quote Originally Posted by thadzonline View Post
    grabe dugaya na anang mga karneha oi
    theres nothing wrong with frozen pork. how they properly store it is the only factor on the end quality. tanan grocery meat section ngari cebu do cold storage and consumers don't even know the difference. it would last for 6 months with minimal deterioration as long as proper methods are observed. beef will last twice as long.

casa verde ra ko nakatilaw.

Yah, you wont die out of eating it. But fresher is better. Cold storage is okay, ayaw lang sad nang buwan na kadugay.

no wonder ga plug diay sa iyang resto... why not make your own thread instead?

sauna ang Racks pero sirado naman. I hope mu open na cla balik dri sa Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by tonioyantao View Post
    no wonder ga plug diay sa iyang resto... why not make your own thread instead?
    Sorry tonio, does owning a restaurant make it illegal for me to post comments here? Why do you have to sound so rash?

Im just a passerby in here, so i did not feel the need to create a thread.

Im sorry if this is seen as offensive in here.

Quote Originally Posted by VAINessa View Post
    Sorry tonio, does owning a restaurant make it illegal for me to post comments here? Why do you have to sound so rash?

Im just a passerby in here, so i did not feel the need to create a thread.

Im sorry if this is seen as offensive in here.
    my points exactly, you posted your opinion here and came on bashing other resto's ribs stating that your's far more superior just because u use a specific ingredient . nothing wrong with that. but you should understand that there will always be others here including myself who thinks otherwise. opinions are opinions,whether you like it or not naa gyud mo contra ie,.. me.

but plugging is just downright sneeky. as a friendly advice why not create a thread specifically on your resto and let us decide if it really is better than the rest.

you have gone all this trouble sayang lng imong effort kung d nimo i advertise sa saktong pama agi imong produkto dba?

guys try DISTRICT 50 sa jcenter mall..

mrg lami ilng ribs ddto..havent tasted it but looks fine to me..

kita mn gd ko sa menu..heheheehe

guys try DISTRICT 50 sa jcenter mall..

mrg lami ilng ribs ddto..havent tasted it but looks fine to me..

kita mn gd ko sa menu..heheheehe

Hey, relax! You have totally taken my comments out of context. For the record, I am not bashing other restaurants ribs', okay?

I am merely stating facts about Meat Cuts, imported meats and my preference for local meat. If that opinion irked you, well, you have to accept that it is my opinion and I am entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours. Whether I am a plain consumer or a business woman, my opinion on that remains. Fresh is better 'for me'. It does not mean that just because a customer cant tell the difference of old meat and fresh meat, it is okay lang - to me its not, and yes i can tell . So do not generalize. Our beliefs in quality clearly differ.

I respect your opinion along with others opinion. Wala may namugos diri. So please dont make me appear like I am forcing you or anyone here to believe in what i believe to be a better kind of meat! What I wrote in here are my opinion on meat and not my cooking or my product. Please read the posts again and comprehend.

What I am surprised about though, is that you seem to be so violent in your reactions when I was just replying to topics of interest to me , which are food, and the preference for local produce.

Sneeky? My goodness, how praning can you get? I have barely 20 posts in this forum. Not all people have a serious intention to advertise here like you. Lain lain man ta. If you believe that every istoryan business owner will only post because of his or her own business and his intentions to promote. sorry, i am not that person. the discussion in here was what caught my interest as a lover of good food. I just wanted to participate like any one else.

i just thought of posting the links and thats all. it is a mere suggestion and nothing else. i never said i have the best product - that was only your interpretation of what i said. and being so, what you take of what i say remains to be your opinion. Anyone in here can validate what I said anytime. I only spoke about whats true and whats happening in real life. Someone in here even knew/spoke about necks and spines sold as baby back rib cuts.

And yes, I will respect everyone's opinion and will never judge them to be Sneaky...

Quote Originally Posted by tonioyantao View Post
    my points exactly, you posted your opinion here and came on bashing other resto's ribs stating that your's far more superior just because u use a specific ingredient . nothing wrong with that. but you should understand that there will always be others here including myself who thinks otherwise. opinions are opinions,whether you like it or not naa gyud mo contra ie,.. me.

but plugging is just downright sneeky. as a friendly advice why not create a thread specifically on your resto and let us decide if it really is better than the rest.

you have gone all this trouble sayang lng imong effort kung d nimo i advertise sa saktong pama agi imong produkto dba?

11.    Advertisement

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast