Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 LastLast

Default Re: BEST BABY BACK RIBS in the City!

Quote Originally Posted by zhequia View Post
    I was craving for some ribs lately and where do we go to for some good ribs? Surfin' Ribs! I was told that they did something about the rice serving and boy was I hungry for their ribs. It has been quite awhile. The last time we dined here was in March! That was waaay too long!

There were a few changes when we dropped by last week.

They had additional chairs situated in between the family sized tables and benches. More seats for the rib hungry public!

There surely wasn't these funny signs on the wash area.

Going back to the reason why we came here. The.RIBS.

Service was speedy! We arrived at 5PM and then got our orders by 5:15! The rice is certainly better than the last time and boy can you see how much ribs I got? It's freakin' enormous!! I opted for the Original, they also have Spicy~

Oddly, I liked the Spicy version better than the Original. I was a bit apprehensive cause I certainly do not select anything spicy when it comes to food. This however, got me all converted to the hot tamale club! It had a balance of sweet and a spicy kick to it! I loved it!

We left with happy tummies and a bigger smile! Surfin' Ribs never fails to deliver! They still remain my most favorite ribs in town! Not a meat lover? They have Shrimps, Crab Claws and even Pasta! WIN! WIN! WIN!

Surfin Ribs
    G & A Arcade N. Escario St. corner Tojong St., Cebu City
    (Used to be Flamed It! just next to Aviary near Philhealth)
    Mondays to Sundays - 11:00 am to 2:00 pm resumes from 5:00 pm to10:00 pm
    YES! They are already open for Sundays! ♥
    Contact Number: 0917-937-1495

View their menu here:
    Menu Front
    Menu Back

The Verdict
    5/5 Food
    5/5 Ambiance

Taken from my personal review.
    diri sad mi nangaon sa akong mga barkada last time. the lady and the guy kay maayo kaau mo asikaso. kung unsa sila ka maayo. mao pod ang kalami sa ilang back ribs. mas cheaper siya i think sa ubang baby back ribs here in cebu. correct me nalang if im wrong.

District 50 sa Jcentre ok pud ang back ribs

SURFIN RIBS!!! spicy flavor yawards kaduha2 gud ko gabalik g motor ra oi bisag ga uwan hahahaa

Galaway na nuon ko dah. Payts pud backribs sa Pino

Anyone tried at Don Merto's?

Quote Originally Posted by meeneemi View Post
    I'm a serious food freak... and I am craving for Q Stik BABY BACK RIBS right now. Katilaw na mo? The one right across CnT in Guadalupe. Anyhow, I just wanna know if there is anyone out there who shares the same sentiments... Or if there is anyone willing to challenge my claim...

Hello guys! i want to share this, naa pud bag.o na restaurant sa may andres abellana guadalupe, nya naa pud silay baligya na back ribs, nya lami pajud. Ang gi ganahan pa nako kay naa silay signature drinks which is fit ra kay sports bar man sila. hehe,, try lang e search sa facebook. Raphael's Cafe sports bar and grill. ^_^

Nahan na jud ko mu suway ani Surfin Ribs... twice nako ni attempt pero kada adto nako puno walay lamisa.. cguro kana dli peak na oras like dinner time ko mu adto or mu sayo2x lang jud..puhon2x

TRY sa RIBPUBLIC at the back of Cebu Doctors may Capitol.. likod sa COCOMALL..small place but lami ang steak og ang spicy buffalo wings..

sa surfing' ribs lami r sad

K ribs - talamban, and Everything Yummy-talamban!

11.    Advertisement

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 LastLast