Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bisaya "Kuno" sa Tagalog TV Programs

i watch "Bahay Mo Ba 'To" every now and then and ma irritate jud ko the way Sherilyn Reyes, nga Bisaya ra ba gyud unta, mo abuse sa Visayan language. normally, dili baya ingon ana mosulti ang mga Bisaya!

plus katong ni guest si manilyn reynes sa show nila Ruffa Mae ug Bong Revilla, over emphasized kaayo ang iyang pagsulti sa Bisaya nga di na realistic.

murag napul-an na ko sa abuse nga gihimo nila sa atong language. pirmi na lang ilang ipakita nga murag tanga tanga ug dili kahibaw mo-English ang mga bisaya. when in fact, kung imong obserbahan, mas maayo baya ta ug diction nila.

where in the world do you hear a peculiar pronunciation of words like bubble, google, uncle, etc. but from the Tagalog's?

i hope, the people who speak Visayan should do something about it. Discrimination na man ni! Plus, ngano man gyud nga ang mga helper sa movies ug tv bisaya man dayon ang dialect? are they stereotyping us as just helpers?

basing baya sa atong history, mas naa baya karapatan nga mahimong capital sa Philippines ang Cebu, di ba? so , naturally, Bisaya was supposed to be our national language. imagine if that could've happened!

Default Re: Bisaya "Kuno" sa Tagalog TV Programs

bati bitaw ning mga jokes nila about natong mga bisaya... way lami, If only they could hear themselves speak english(Im not generalizing though)...

yup i agree.. it's discrimination in the open.. lain kau paminawn.. pity on them!!!!

they should learn how to speak english before they even disriminate bisaya's.. wala man gani na mu discriminate ang mga amerikano nga maayo mu english, sila pa ba!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    yup i agree.. it's discrimination in the open.. lain kau paminawn.. pity on them!!!!

they should learn how to speak english before they even disriminate bisaya's.. wala man gani na mu discriminate ang mga amerikano nga maayo mu english, sila pa ba!!!
    And theyre not even wise voters, as it is sila pa juwd cge lag rally2x

we should do something about this like:

1.) we could email GMA Network about it
    2.) call their office
    3.) tell anybody we know who's working in GMA that what they're doing is a form of discrimination to us mga Bisdak
    4.) write letters to whichever agency in the government/show business is concerned

i agree. what they are portraying in the media is demeaning and uneducated. it's annoying and insulting. and i hate manilyn reynes for starting that trend while she was in palibhasa lalake.

This clearly delivers to viewers a tasteful discrimination.A fact that brings devastations to us who speak the abused and disrminated regional language.Well, there is much to do in this and we hope this can be a step to call those stupid writers just to make a lump sum.

A call would wake up GMA, samot na karon nga gipanghambog jud nila nga number 1 cla sa Cebu

can anyone call them? not the Cebu office, but the Manila main office. Nya englisa aron magkapakapa

i just posted two comments sa ilang forum sa gmapinoytv. makasabot ba sad kaha to sila sa iningles nako. hehe!

Discrimination of Bisaya or any other regional languages is enshrined in the Philippine Constitution. It's the concept and the provision for a 'National Language'. It is the mother of all discrimination to non-Tagalogs. As long as it is there, we can keep on dreaming of a united Philippines because it creates bad blood among Filipinos. I'm a proud Cebuano who loves and respects diversity and believes that it makes me no less a Filipino if I don't speak Filipino (a.k.a. Tagalog). Call me regionalist, tribal, or anything you want, just keep off your nose from mine. After all, being lumped into these group of islands called the Philippines is just an accident. Damn Spaniards!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast