Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

^^ wow! nice to hear that bro.
    Probably the biggest hindrance in having a big capital will be based on your reputation and experience.
    Business loans can give you a minimum of Php500,000 but I'm not sure madali2x ba ug pahuwam sila nimo.

So bro Amorsolo, how can the bank gain trust from you, given nga nag-start pa ka?

As for my part, I'm putting up a Catering Service sa Samar (hometown sa ako wife). Wala pa ga-start, but probably kick-off na this December. Nag-loan ko sa bank through salary loan worth 80k, payable in 3 yrs. Plus akong ginagmay nga savings, nakapalit na mi ug mga gamit sa business.. Hasol lagi, kay nag-bayad pa ko ron for 3 months na wala pa income ang business.

I'm looking forward nga mo-dako among business kay gamay ra didto kompetinsya.
    Last edited by redhorse1L; 11-19-2010 at 01:18 PM.

It's good you made that clear!
    But I would just like to add that there are also people who became successful in the brokerage or financial industry.

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    i have a real estate brokerage w/ attached insurance brokerage becuase i have a real estate development, kung mosud nman lang, sudlan nlang tanan. dba?

its advantage is you have a very low overhead expense as you mostly pay on a commision-basis to your agents.. on a downside.. most agents are doing it part-time.. -its good to be the marketing head of a real-estate development..

the reason why i encourage business first over other investments is becuase
    1.) it has the highest possible ROI
    2.) it requires large amounts of time and effort to prosper..
    3.) it MIGHT require you to inject more capital...

investing first on real estate or mutual funds would tie up much needed capital... though if your not a businessman. it would be a good idea to invest here but para nako sayang ay ang kwarta nga hinay mo tubo..

in business.. kaya kaau mabawi ang initial capital as early as 5 months time... possible mo doble in 7 months time
    in mutual funds.. modoble ang kwarta i think around 3 years? (IMG people can clarify on these)
    in real estate.. kung pa renta lang.. expect mkabawi ka 7 years at earliest.. kung buy n sell, aw maski pa 1-day.. bawi daun kung mahalin lang...

i really encourage starting manufacturing businesses over others as this would provide jobs and generate export income for the country. compared to those financial-related businesses you mentioned, its these kind of businesses that improves the community....

hinuon.. nindot man ang kana brokerage sa insurance, real estate, loans, etc.. kay social man gud.. pwede ka dili panington kay laway ra puhonan as the agents would say. hehe naa pa jud time pa porma2x....

the more people you can employ, the more the community can benifit from your business... ika nga.. the more you give (sweldo), the more you get, (productivity). hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    ok ra ko anang MLM basta sales ang focus (Like AVON, NATASHA, ETC).. kung imu pasabot kay kanang RECRUIT2x or mas-lami nga term kanang PRODUCT PACKAGE (ex. UNO)..... then its just pyramiding where ang imu gi-apas kay ang ma gain ra sa commision and pairing bonus kung naa mo enter...

there is a big difference in OWNING A JOB and OWNING A BUSINESS... para nako, MLM is not really a business.. just a par-time job... i dont event consider networkers as entrepreneurs.. just salesmen.. though.. its a good place to learn the art of marketing.. (kung mag ahente nman lang gani ka, y not do it for your own products nlang)
    yeah, a networker is merely train to be a best distributor by the company..

The MLM Company owns the distributors..so what does a distributor have? it would be YOU..

An entrepreneur, diversifies unlike a typical networker who only focuses on his/her MLM..

For person who wants to succeed in MLM should have the mindset of an entrepreneur in order to SUSTAIN your primary business..

I respect your opinion bro..

Quote Originally Posted by redhorse1L View Post
    ^^ wow! nice to hear that bro.
    Probably the biggest hindrance in having a big capital will be based on your reputation and experience.
    Business loans can give you a minimum of Php500,000 but I'm not sure madali2x ba ug pahuwam sila nimo.

So bro Amorsolo, how can the bank gain trust from you, given nga nag-start pa ka?

As for my part, I'm putting up a Catering Service sa Samar (hometown sa ako wife). Wala pa ga-start, but probably kick-off na this December. Nag-loan ko sa bank through salary loan worth 80k, payable in 3 yrs. Plus akong ginagmay nga savings, nakapalit na mi ug mga gamit sa business.. Hasol lagi, kay nag-bayad pa ko ron for 3 months na wala pa income ang business.

I'm looking forward nga mo-dako among business kay gamay ra didto kompetinsya.
    thats good.. very very good.. dont worry..normal ra jud ng lisud at start.. try to refine your business system.. make it more streamlined..

i personally dont like to use loans from banks.. but thats ok.. at least safety bah..just pay on time.. thats that.. kung magkalisud.. pwede man renegotiate ang terms.. ok ra man ng salary loan para sa imu size..

dont think of the interest youll be paying.. always think bout the cashflow..

ana jud! go boldy where anybody hasnt gone before.. mao pud na secret sa business.. sa mka una lang. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
    yeah, a networker is merely train to be a best distributor by the company..

The MLM Company owns the distributors..so what does a distributor have? it would be YOU..

An entrepreneur, diversifies unlike a typical networker who only focuses on his/her MLM..

For person who wants to succeed in MLM should have the mindset of an entrepreneur in order to SUSTAIN your primary business..

I respect your opinion bro..
    i dont equate entrepreneur with recruiters....

actually, an entrepreneur focuses on one venture they strongly believe in and sees it to the end... then after that, they start another...

mlm is not a bad par-time job.. as long as you focus on selling.....

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123