Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by f3a_champ View Post
    Build quality or earnings capacity?
    Internal battery and expansion card slots are two different things, having a non replaceable battery can actually make the build quality more solid and a thinner unit ( even if its just 1mm )

Ever wonder why your cheap nokia phone feels even cheaper when holding it compared to apple devices ? Or try to hold the N8 as well.

Why do Ipads and Iphones not have a memory card slot to expand the memory? So they can charge super premium prices for models with more memory and force you to buy a new one if you ran out of memory.
    They dont because of a few reasons, Apple does not want several ports in their device.. Its a design choice by the company, having several ports adds thickness, weight and possible point of failure for the device.. also It could be a market choice for premium prices with high capacity.

32GB is a LOT of space if you fill it with content that you legally own or have the rights/license to do so.

Bottom line is if you CANT afford the product or dont like how its design, dont buy it.. its THAT simple.

Quote Originally Posted by fight4love View Post
    I've read na naa daw chance na January 2011 ni i.release because of the issues on iPhone 4..myta myta!
    unsa nga issue?? to-o2x pud ka... suwayi sa before ka muhatag insight...kadaghan na ug iphone4 users diri...if about signal issue...i can even text or mag wi-fi sud pa gani sa CR...

if u can afford, then buy at ur own risk, gadgets are just a temporary thing and "NOTHING" were made perfect...coz bisan unsa pa na ka mahal sa usa ka butang naay mga pros and cons gyud ana..simple!
    Last edited by inkinian; 11-05-2010 at 09:40 AM.

This is the iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by PANDALiciousss View Post
    yah coz they say that it's still better than the iphone 4.... Galaxy's even better.

i wonder if its still better... coz almost all of my friends with 3Gs&3G are already planning to sell it so that they can have a new iphone4 for christmas......we made a comparison between its gen, browsing using wi-fi, app downloads, youtube,facebook,etc.... iphone4 FTW!... perting paspasa...

yah its true, 3G and 3Gs have good reviews, pero i believe that apple retained the good features of that gen and add some features to make the iphone 4 much better...thats the fact...

a lot of reviews you can read/search somewhere about 3G&3Gs coz mas daghan naggamit ana nga gen than iphone4 kay mas old na cya,and since its a newer gen and na release lang this year,,, lets wait for the coming months/year and u can compare it side by side...

ngano i-bash pa man gyud ninyo ang iphone kung di mo ganahan? kung mas ganahan mo android/blackberry/nokia/cherry mobile, way magbuot ninyo, di na ninyo kinahanglang tirahan ang iphone by saying stuff like "they need to focus on more important things, like say, how to make iphones do phone calls."

Wow.. Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ View Post
    Internal battery and expansion card slots are two different things, having a non replaceable battery can actually make the build quality more solid and a thinner unit ( even if its just 1mm )

Ever wonder why your cheap nokia phone feels even cheaper when holding it compared to apple devices ? Or try to hold the N8 as well.

They dont because of a few reasons, Apple does not want several ports in their device.. Its a design choice by the company, having several ports adds thickness, weight and possible point of failure for the device.. also It could be a market choice for premium prices with high capacity.

32GB is a LOT of space if you fill it with content that you legally own or have the rights/license to do so.

Bottom line is if you CANT afford the product or dont like how its design, dont buy it.. its THAT simple.

It's not a matter of price or affordability to me. And am not trying to bash Apple pruducts either because Apple does make some great products. Myself, my wife and children have each have Ipods (5 in all), my wife has Macbook Aluminum, I have the latest Macbook Pro as well as a Sony Vaio Z series so affordabilty and bias against Mac is a non-issue.

My issue with some product Apple has developed is that they intentionally omit some very useful and mainstream things which are on every other competing product that sells for a fraction of the cost. Yes, I agree that having an internal, non-removable battery has it's advantages and can provide better stiffness and smaller size so maybe that was a wrong example to give. But to me, not putting a microSD card slot, and/or a USB/micro USB card slot in the Iphone, Ipod touch and Ipad is really nothing more than for purely financial (money making) reasons. That's why I don't own any of those products. I am not against paying a premium for a good product as shown by the fact that I have a Sony Vaio Z series and am getting the new Macbook Air when it comes out.

Its just that while Aplle does make some terrific products, they do have a history of what I think of as "monopolistic tendencies". Anyway, to each his own. There are some who are mac fanatics and will buy anything Mac at their premium price. There are some who are rabid anti-Macs who shunned evrything Mac like a desease. And there are some like me who will select the best product that will fit my needs and wants iregardless of the price and who makes it. Peace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dondon View Post
    Tuo2x man mo'g rumors uy, unya ra na mahibaw-an if naa event probably mga June. Pero who knows.

iPhone 3GS, better than 4? RIGHT
    boss nganu naka ingon ka na mas nindot ang 3gs kai sa 4?

he was being sarcastic bro. and for good reason.

It's not a matter of price or affordability to me. And am not trying to bash Apple pruducts either because Apple does make some great products. Myself, my wife and children have each have Ipods (5 in all), my wife has Macbook Aluminum, I have the latest Macbook Pro as well as a Sony Vaio Z series so affordabilty and bias against Mac is a non-issue.

My issue with some product Apple has developed is that they intentionally omit some very useful and mainstream things which are on every other competing product that sells for a fraction of the cost. Yes, I agree that having an internal, non-removable battery has it's advantages and can provide better stiffness and smaller size so maybe that was a wrong example to give. But to me, not putting a microSD card slot, and/or a USB/micro USB card slot in the Iphone, Ipod touch and Ipad is really nothing more than for purely financial (money making) reasons. That's why I don't own any of those products. I am not against paying a premium for a good product as shown by the fact that I have a Sony Vaio Z series and am getting the new Macbook Air when it comes out.

Its just that while Aplle does make some terrific products, they do have a history of what I think of as "monopolistic tendencies". Anyway, to each his own. There are some who are mac fanatics and will buy anything Mac at their premium price. There are some who are rabid anti-Macs who shunned evrything Mac like a desease. And there are some like me who will select the best product that will fit my needs and wants iregardless of the price and who makes it. Peace!!!
    The bottom line of ALL apple products, "We decide whats good for you"

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast