Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Default Working in Japan

Ello everyone! If you have any prior or present experiences working in Japan please post it here. Para sad matabangan ang mga tao na ganahan mu work ngad2. Interested sad ko muwork ngad2.

up. up. up.

thanks sa pagup ^_^

mee toooo!!!

up up

naa cguro bisag usa ka istoryan nanagwork ngad2 or nakawork na ngad2... please help us guys

Ive been in Japan for 6 months only and we called it training but it is actually working. Its a one way a company can save its labor-cost. You will be trained to speak, right, read Japanese (Nihonggo) because Japanese knows very little English.

I have seen several Filipinos working there also as a professionals...working there is tough...not that tough but tougher than you expect...Japanese are known for their workaholics attitude.

There are several cases of death due to overwork, and they called it "karoshi" 過労死. I was there having a business trip in a Toyota factory in Tokyo, for 2 months I've been working like an addict that needs to bring my work and drawings at home to continue working. And sad to say, you are working for free. They have this culture "sabis-zangyou" or service overtime. It means that you have to work to thank and please your company because they have given you a salary.

Yes, they have a high salary when converted to Peso, minimum of 300k Yen a month, equals to 157K pesos. But your cost of living there is very expensive. You must rent a flat that have aircon and heater due to its climate. The cheapest food that you can eat that's enough to feed your hungry stomach is about 300~500 yen, around 150~250 pesos. There are cheap food also about 100yen but not enough to fill your stomach.

I was offered to be send back again to Japan for 6 months to 1 year...my reply was straight and simple.."Thanks, but no thanks".

hahay nahan jud ko mo work sa japan.... saunz ba

Me too... Ive been working in japan for almost 6months.. agree ko sa term nga WORKAHOLIC... grabeh jud ang japanese but ganahan ko sa ilang style... mag lalis mo sa office og maau then after office wala na to... professional kaau... then limpyo kaau ilang agi in terms of engineering design.. agree sad ko nga u can learn japanese kay lage dili kaau ni sila kabalo mo english.. i remeber one time nahutdan ko og asin sa balay..i need to cook and i visit the grocery store to buy salt and it takes me an hour to get what i want.. but japan is okey..i. miss the winter then the electronics gadgets na murag ukay-ukay nga gi display sa dalan... i miss the roponggi... the disney land and the pinoy restaurants nga ang isa ka stallion na redhorse will cost 1000 yen....wew damn expensive but i miss the event...

I never regretted working in Japan or even a Japanese company. I gain and learned more than enough which is also useful. In Engineering design side, their designs were tough and too clever compared to other western-made design. In language though, I gain JLPT level 3 competency which enables me to communicate better with a Japanese (pero walay gamit kung walay hapon, ehehhehe). Nevertheless, to be contented with a small salary.

Quote Originally Posted by pepponeskie View Post
    I never regretted working in Japan or even a Japanese company. I gain and learned more than enough which is also useful. In Engineering design side, their designs were tough and too clever compared to other western-made design. In language though, I gain JLPT level 3 competency which enables me to communicate better with a Japanese (pero walay gamit kung walay hapon, ehehhehe). Nevertheless, to be contented with a small salary.
    nice...nice... asa ka dapita sa japan?? ako naa ko sa tokyo... nishikasai ko nag stay before....

nice sharing your experience..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast