Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Default Baguio: All about it, how to get there, what to do~

I've been there twice na, but mga 10 years ago pa. Unsa may mga bag-o nga adtuan did2? Or is baguio still a nice place for vacation

Default Nice spots in baguio

wow baguio? aside from beaches and tagaytay baguio is a very nice place. Nindot kaau ila SM tol over looking tapos naay tambayan (kan-anan, cafe etc) din bugnaw kaau. balik dd2 tol dako n kaau kausaban. din naay koi mga kaila dd2 tol fior gimmik like disco mga students din kon gs2 ka mga bisaya nga entertainer sa spirits adto ambot kaha naa pa dd2 cla. last nko ad2 last year pa...

baguio's crowded, seedy and dirty... huhuhu... this is prolly the first thing you'll notice. but why don't you have coffee at starbucks at camp john hay. the smell of pines plus the aroma of your coffee will make you like/love baguio again... i think.

Quote Originally Posted by annais
    baguio's crowded, seedy and dirty... huhuhu... this is prolly the first thing you'll notice. but why don't you have coffee at starbucks at camp john hay. the smell of pines plus the aroma of your coffee will make you like/love baguio again... i think.
    yup..i agree...i used to go there every all saints day back in the late 80s...back then it was all fresh mountain air and uncrowded...when i went back a couple of years ago, instead of fresh mountain air...i got a whiff of...diesel fumes... it still has its charm though, but it's paid a price for progress....

ic.... dirty na diay iya place, before it was clean pa man how's the hotel rates there Affordable lang ba?

ok lang ang rate sa mga hotel bai, daghan barato. pero crowded lng noon na daghan na kaau bay nga dagko....

uhmm... veniz is cheap. i think nasa 700 or 800 per head. nice pud sa microtel. room rates start at 1500, not sure.... if you are looking for a place where you can just leave your things while you roam the city, you can shell out 200 (inclusive of breakfast) and stay at baden powell inn (yeah, the boy scout guy). the place isn't bad at all. in fact, it's homey. BUT the best jud if you visit the outskirts and rent a house at 2000 per day... pwede pa cguro tawaran ang price, cguro lang ha. maayo ni if daghan mo.. pwede magluto and stuff and of course, you can curl at the fireplace and enjoy the rest of your vacation...

(kliz i sure hope you get to read this!)

mao ba? cge excited nako is veniz clean I just want a clean and decent place to stay

i would really love to stay sa camp john hay..tsk, tsk..4 years ago last nakaadto..

@annais : thanks we are considering hotel veniz coz naa cya sa city mismo Do you know if there are city tours there? like an agency nga mo arrange for a city tour, 1 day tour guro, where can we find such service?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast