Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default What if we schedule a Talk on Mutual Funds and other investment vehicles

guys, if we can agree as one, or if the number of interested people will be enough,
    we can schedule a talk about the related topic.

I can adjust my sked for this, and it's for FREE. (regalo sa tanan taga istorya,coz it's christmas na. =)

please reply if "GO" ka ani.
    we'll finalize the venue,and the date, as soon as we have enough committed attendees.

cheers!

do you want to pay Php1,000 or do u want it FREE? cheers!

that talk was last year....

count me in sir...thanks!!

it has it's pros and cons if free vs paid...

there is a scheduled talk this saturday that will discuss different investment vehicles / asset classes...

you may check out this link... Hannah on Finance Events

Quote Originally Posted by jess View Post

do you want to pay Php1,000 or do u want it FREE? cheers!
    Hehehehe! My father is a branch head of Metrobank in one outlets here in Cebu. They have a seminar on FAMI but he will buy from me. Hehehe! Because I'm a broker dealer of IMG, in his personal savings, naka discount pa siya kay ang commission, ni balik ra sa amo family.

Imagine if how much do you save in your own Mutual Funds if you are a broker

Example :

Php 1M invested into FAMI, there is an entrance fee of 1%, me I got 30% of the 1% as the broker. Hehehehe! Pa tuyok2x ra ang style ang Php 3000 i reinvest napud. Hehehe! Kadaghan ka maka save kung Broker dealer ka sa IMG.

IMG will soon dominate the Financial Services Industry. You take control of your own money by becoming your own broker. You tailor your own Financial plan for your particular Financial needs. Buy Term and invest the difference. Buy proper Health care, buy proper real estate, buy proper house and car insurance, invest into proper investment vehicles. You can find it all, one stop shop Financial Products at IMG, like Wall-Mart's concept, "One stop shop"
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 10-21-2010 at 10:44 PM.

go. .......

go for this....

Quote Originally Posted by honey2723 View Post
    there is a scheduled talk this saturday that will discuss different investment vehicles / asset classes...

you may check out this link... Hannah on Finance Events
    tsk...tsk...tsk...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast