Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

15 days with no adverse effects?? i dont think so. have it checked if its bfad registered. maybe they too can answer your questions.

there's no substitute for eating right and exercise... best thing of all it's "free"

tinood ni?

Rapid Weight Loss Side Effects. basaha ni nga link para makahibalo mo kung unsa ka dangerous ang rapid weight loss. the fat you have accumulated in your body did not happen in 15 days, so u cant lose that extra weight in 15 days. the secret to weight loss is a complete change of lifestyle and eating healthy and sensibly. masakit na lang ka kung gusto nimo overnight weightloss. its a big no no to starve and not eat for dieters, di jud na mao

Default Likee!!!

super love this product am actually selling it to my friends pud. I only lost my appetite. EXTREMELY SATISFIED!It does make you loose your appetite but that's something that you can control pud. I try 2 eat as many small meals a day even if i don't want to because I know I need it. Murag I used it para macontrol nq ang aqng cravings. Eat because you need it not because you want it. am I making any sense? I do plan to stop though when i think that my cravings is under control. I mean makahurot gud q ug pizza (11") aq ra sa una. wanna order? 30 caps /bottle - P1k (usually you dili nila mahurot ang bottle kay 2 weeks pa they have reached their goal.). PM me lang.

The best way to lose weight is proper diet and exercise.

ana man sila basta mo take mo diet pills naay side effect..

if nahan mo diet, likaye ninyu first ang softdrinks.. then exercise lang jud..

Default slimina

Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    super love this product am actually selling it to my friends pud. I only lost my appetite. EXTREMELY SATISFIED!It does make you loose your appetite but that's something that you can control pud. I try 2 eat as many small meals a day even if i don't want to because I know I need it. Murag I used it para macontrol nq ang aqng cravings. Eat because you need it not because you want it. am I making any sense? I do plan to stop though when i think that my cravings is under control. I mean makahurot gud q ug pizza (11") aq ra sa una. wanna order? 30 caps /bottle - P1k (usually you dili nila mahurot ang bottle kay 2 weeks pa they have reached their goal.). PM me lang.

ei, pila imo baligya? pm me.

i have tried slimina and i have to say i did lose weight in a small amount of time but niundang naku ky na constipated mn gd ko...but i think it was my fault because i didn't drink lots of water...hehe
    ang advise mn gd if muinum kag slimina, u really have to drink 20-30 glasses of water everyday
    mawala imung gana sa kaon and you have to drink lots of water jd....so ok ra mu eat all you can!
    grabe pd imu energy basta makainum ka ani. (ako feeling ani kay mura kog high...maglisod kog tulog... because di ba as what i said grabe imu energy basta muinum ka and ako man gd walay exercise2x and ako work kay lingkod ra pirmi so pag abot sa balay di na nuon ko katog...) hahay

pero ok ra japon ni xa uyyy....if muinum mu ani dapat u drink lots of water jd...and makahelp pud nang exercise but di gd kaau grabe na exercise...and don't forget proper diet......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast