Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Slimina weight loss pill (10lbs in 15days)

hmmm i've read you post... and i think i wanna try this! naa ni baligya dri sa cebu? asa man pod? and how much? care to share?

guys anybody knows as ni paliton na diet pills? pls if kinsa ang naka hibalo, o kinsa ang nagbaligya pls let me know and how much. very interested here.

naa may mga slimming pills nga dili registered and approved sa bfad or usad. esp if ang product gikan sa china, careful mo. ayaw mo ug after sa barato lang kay naa nay catch ang something so cheap. im one of those who are striving to maintain an ideal weight and i always go for something that is approved jud. right now, im using xenadrine xtreme, medyo mahal2 jud but at least im confident nga approve ni siya, even in the states. its almost 4t ang bottle but then GNC sa sm murag nalugi sila sa ilang daku nga store nga wala kaau halin, nag sale sila, less 40%, i paid only about 2,100 lang. ambot ug matawag ba nako ug maau ni but then i totally lost my appetite, ako na lang pugson ako self ug kaon kay i know i needed it. about sa weight loss, oh yeah, grabe jud, maski wala pakoy exercise but im physically active, mostly sa house chores lang ko kay single mama baya. kadtong gusto lang mo try palit mo, im not selling ha, so walay bias ani. i just tried the product. hope this helps

ive tried the product and it really worked for me, i have photos to prove it. hehe. thats the reason why im selling slimina as well.

im taking the capsule but i exercise at the same time. exercise isnt necessary but its recommended for faster results.

if you wish to inquire about slimina, send me a pm or look for my thread in the buy/sell section.

~jody

nice ni nga thread da... pour in more advices para sa tanan!

if you want to lose weight or if you have friends or relatives who want to lose weight in a fun, competitive but disciplined way (if in case you slack on discipline) check out my thread: https://www.istorya.net/forums/partie...into-cash.html get the chance to join our contest and get paid in exchange of losing weight!

I would love to try this one )

Quote Originally Posted by insanityis View Post
    I would love to try this one )
    same here. how much mani?

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    there's no substitute for eating right and exercise... best thing of all it's "free"
    sakto! dapat lang pud in moderation tanan.

Default Re: Likee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by insanity View Post
    super love this product am actually selling it to my friends pud. I only lost my appetite. EXTREMELY SATISFIED!It does make you loose your appetite but that's something that you can control pud. I try 2 eat as many small meals a day even if i don't want to because I know I need it. Murag I used it para macontrol nq ang aqng cravings. Eat because you need it not because you want it. am I making any sense? I do plan to stop though when i think that my cravings is under control. I mean makahurot gud q ug pizza (11") aq ra sa una. wanna order? 30 caps /bottle - P1k (usually you dili nila mahurot ang bottle kay 2 weeks pa they have reached their goal.). PM me lang.
    sis i tried to pm you it says yuo dont allow pm messages so im not sure if you are still selling the product.. im just interested to try this

hi i've been using SLIMINA for over 3 months now and i am also selling it for 1K per bottle..pm me if you want to purchase kay dali rako mahutdan stocks kay pakyawon pud sa akong mga ofis mates! thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast