Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default What to do if the guy you're with is GAY?

this time i am trying to fish out a possible reaction from the girls (or guys if you must). how would you react if you find out that the very guy you are deeply in love with, and most willing to take a bullet for is a gay?

this curiousity rooted from the story of my girl (best) friend. let's call her cristie, she just recently broke up with her boyfriend coz she found out that he was dating another guy. the drama took place in Ayala..about three days ago. while shopping, cristie spotted her bf in don henrico's talking to a GREAT looking guy (he is a model and has topped some modelling competition in cebu), she was about to go inside and say hi, when her bf (great...lets call him carlo)--carlo held the other guy's hand and signalled to go out. of course...she followed them as they hailed a taxi. to cut the story short, she swear that she followed them as their taxi went inside a motel (?).

come to think of it...they might be having some sort of conference inside the motel (?).

egad!

Default what would you do if the guy that you're dating is....GAY?

if i find out that the guy im dating is gay, i would definitely slap him so hard he could not talk for a month well, this is such a violent reaction but we never know, di ba? i would really get insulted when i find out he is gay. parang he's just using me to cover up his true personality. and that would really be insulting in my part :!:

i am not a hostile type.... if that happens to me, he won't hear a word, not a curse, nothing at all ......i'll go.....and swear not to see his face ever again...

that's the most selfish thing that a person could ever do to me...

i forgive but i won't forget .....
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default whoa!

so what if he's gay? i might even ask from him some beauty tips

Default Re: whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by abat
    owwwsss.... c'mon...u get real gurl!!! at some point you'd feel devastated too...
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

hehehhe...... unsaon nalang...i got a funny experience dating a gay.. ehehhe

Default Re: whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by abat
    owwwsss.... c'mon...u get real gurl!!! at some point you'd feel devastated too...
    yea maybe at some point but so what now? you can't change the person. we all get into a state of shock everytime we discover something extraordinary but do we have to feel soooooo bad about it?

it is pretty nice to hear all your reactions. somehow, most of you had resolved to leave the gay guy. hmmmm...hehehehe...you might be right, the point why that gay guy is dating you is not to be with you, but to be you. lolz. but what if you are already in love with the guy? complications arise when emotions take over you know. ok, what if you are deeply rooted to the person? gay as he is, isn't he capable of giving out love to opposite ***?

i don't want to sound like a reject letter of "maalala mo kaya.." but there are times when they say that love is unpredictable and could hit anyone. there are success stories to gay/straight marriages if you must. take for example jun encarnacion, or arnel ignacio, and many others. they may have the most queer situation, but they had made thru it.

the reason why i posted this topic is to point out that these things are all just merely putting brands to people...okay, okay, to cut the story weally short: "they are still males and equally capable to perform marital duties."

but if you are married and you only found out that your husband is a homosexual, then that is another story because according to the family code: "concealment of one's partner of his homosexuality is a ground for nullity of marriage." such concealment equates deception, and that nullity means that you have not been married at all--regardless of how long you have been together.

:idea:

what would i do if the guy that i'm dating is....GAY?

better tell me who he/she was dayun kay na,yatakan , tumban , ihanger ,pasok imburnal.... :o :P just kidding ; i dont know..it depends seguro sa situation.......

hehehhehhee

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast