Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8188899091929394 ... LastLast

Up ko ani sirs...nice thread..very educational ug so glad to hear people who really cares for dogs..dapat lang jud

Up up up up up

Nindot ba ang bull dog?

Nice Reading...

ask lang ko ba...

when man mahimo kang puppy miller? libog lang ko?

kani nga instances maka ingon ba ka nga nag puppy mill naka?

naa koy without papers nga iro (siberian husky) 2yrs old kapin na nagheat siya din akong gipahabalan kay ganahan ko naa koy puppy para sa akong mga anak din ang sobra akong ibaligya para makabawi pod kos akong gasto...

Quote Originally Posted by lbd2005 View Post
    ask lang ko ba...

when man mahimo kang puppy miller? libog lang ko?

kani nga instances maka ingon ba ka nga nag puppy mill naka?

naa koy without papers nga iro (siberian husky) 2yrs old kapin na nagheat siya din akong gipahabalan kay ganahan ko naa koy puppy para sa akong mga anak din ang sobra akong ibaligya para makabawi pod kos akong gasto...
    Just my 2 cents:

hello... I think you're doing a puppy mill if you breed your dog every time she is on heat. Mura gani ug basta lng makaanak ug dghan para mapamaligya....

Quote Originally Posted by insik View Post
    Just my 2 cents:

hello... I think you're doing a puppy mill if you breed your dog every time she is on heat. Mura gani ug basta lng makaanak ug dghan para mapamaligya....
    ay sorry i forgot dili every heat ko pahabal every other heat approximately 1 yr ang gintang depende pod sa condition sa akong husky if naulian na ba ang lawas o wala pa...

nag trace back pa ko sa iyang papers kay ang tag-iya ani sa una walay paki sa papers...hopefully ma trace pa kay anugon kaau ang kanindot aning iroa naa siya fault pero gamay ra pde ra ma correct thru meticulous pairing syempre with my friends/mentors guide...

sir ug mam..
    naa man gud ni sell nko puppy nga American Bully w/ Litter ticket para process sa papers & UKC registered. mana deworm & vaccine ang puppy.Ang price kay 30k+. Ang ako question reasonable ra bah ang price dli bah overprice?...patambag tawn ko ninyo mga master.thank you...

I think that is overly priced sir. That price should already include the registration of the puppy. Dili kay i process pa lang . And even if its registered , I still think over priced siya. You can ask the people who are into POCKET BULLIES. They cna enlogten you more . Naa sila thread diri somewhere.

Again ... for those who are confused of what is a PUPPY MILL ... mao ni sila ang namaligya sa puppies , breeding dogs for the sake of profit rather than improvng the quality of the breed.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    I think that is overly priced sir. That price should already include the registration of the puppy. Dili kay i process pa lang . And even if its registered , I still think over priced siya. You can ask the people who are into POCKET BULLIES. They cna enlogten you more . Naa sila thread diri somewhere.

Again ... for those who are confused of what is a PUPPY MILL ... mao ni sila ang namaligya sa puppies , breeding dogs for the sake of profit rather than improvng the quality of the breed.
    thank you sir.mahal lgeh kaayo sir maka buslot ug bulsa..

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post

breeding grossly faulted dogs in the hope of getting good ones is a fallacy. breeding is simply GIGO - garbage in-garbage out. you cant expect show puppies out of poor quality parents. and lastly, if one really loves his breed (in reality its really just a cliche to some), he will breed to IMPROVE the breed. now, how can one improve the breed if he will do actions to deteriorate it further? its just that simple.

we show breeders and exhibitors have spent so much monies in attaining that ideal offsprings; as a matter of fact if sumadahon alkanse kaayo pagbreed. mao rason, i havent bred any of my dogs for almost 2 years now. if you are responsible and income is really not in your mind, you wont do it (breeding) for the sake of 'makabawi sa gasto'... thats flimsy.

11.    Advertisement

Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 8188899091929394 ... LastLast