Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default the church for the unchurch people

Just imagine. You're in a cold dark theater with a well-designed stage, rock band playing, loud music, playful lighting, video projected overhead, production are of interanational standard and with you attending are different races from different parts of the globe! You would say, am I in Cebu? & the great thing about it, it is free! It's a nice way to start your sunday mornings.

Click for a sample taste. YouTube - fishing on a pier QUEST COMMUNITY FELLOWSHIP OPENER SONG. That's why we call it the church for the unchurch people.

Come to Quest Community Fellowship. Quest Community Fellowship - Home

I like the old school type of fellowship/worship, but i think this is also good... new approach..

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    I like the old school type of fellowship/worship, but i think this is also good... new approach..
    this is a very modern approach, hehehe.

They say this is a very rich-looking church due to the ambience, high-end equipments and the hollywood-like productions. I did get the info though of who mainly sponsors them.

The format and the sponsor of the fellowship is from Northpoint, the 3rd largest church in the U.S.
    North Point Community Church :: New To North Point

click on the "our worship service" of the website to play the short video. More like the same, from the parking lot to the foyer to the worship service; inani siya ka cool.

try it once and you would like to come back, hehehe. Parehas nako, padili-dili pako at first kay base on what i heard wacky daw kaayo. when i experience it, wacky jud tuod but in a good way, hehehe

just cant imagine

I dont need to Imagine..I have tried this. BMS church and Citi Curch does this. It has all the elements that you stated.

Quote Originally Posted by saitohkiyohiru View Post
    I dont need to Imagine..I have tried this. BMS church and Citi Curch does this. It has all the elements that you stated.
    Nope, been to CitiChurch too but its nothing like it.

You should come and see it for yourself. Everyone is welcome. ANyone who is in to just have a good relationship with the Lord whether ur a church person or not, whether religious or not, whether ur a christian or not. We dont talk much of religions we talked about no matter who or what we are God is there for us. (gee, do i sound like too religious? hahaha)

Nothing to loss if you come and see for yourself and at least u can say ive tried and seen that for myself.

@Raine. You've captured much Raine and you are very well right!

This is an evangelical fellowship. It doesn't criticize any church in existence. It just interprets the good news in a modern way.

I know, most of us love to watch movie series, in Quest, they have like a 3-part talk series or more. For example, like the consumption assumption which is part of the series Guardrails, it teaches how to guard your finances and how to deal with financial matters especially involving your family and friends, when to say yes and when to say no! If ever you say no to assist them on financial matters, how will you be able to still assist them indirectly with biblical bases of course. Practical man kaayo ila teaching didto which I really love. Naa pa toy Me & the Mrs. ang topic which is also part of the series Guardrails, Daghana tawo oi, standing gud. It talks about ***, uyab2x and marriage life. A very funny topic, hehehe.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yup, our very human initiative in praising GOD.

Who is the senior pastor ng Quest?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast