Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

UNIONBANK EON has the cheapest charges when linking and withdrawing from paypal account.

UNIONBANK EON= NO CHARGE for 2 withdrawals per month. 10php charge if you withdraw more than 2 times in a month.

PAYPAL= Paypal charges 50php every time you transfer 7K below and free if you transfer 7K above.

For BDO= BDO charges 200php for every withdrawal from Paypal excluding the paypal 50php charges.

I don't know for BPI.

Quote Originally Posted by deianeira777 View Post
    aok.. my bad.. is the BPI account the account you linked to? or just the account you use to withdraw funds from?

From what I can gather from the web, Unionbank is the only account you can link to.. I want to link my account so that it can be verified and its spending and withdrawal limits are lifted.But then again, I might be doing it wrong. OT napud kaayo ko so I apologize..
    BPI ako account for linking and withdrawing, my credit card account and savings account.

Unionbank is the only bank that you can use with PayPal without using a credit card but only with their EON. For all other banks, you need a credit card to create a PayPal account, and verify your account through your credit card billing statement. It's the same process with all other banks, the only difference with Unionbank is you don't use a credit card. Yes, once you have verified your credit card for PayPal, your spending limit will be lifted in PayPal but that's only for purchasing items via web, as for payments/payroll I don't think there's a limit.

PayPal stands as a middle-man for your transactions online, may it be purchases or receiving payments, it's a security site per se for using your credit card when purchasing online.
    Last edited by FranZeno; 10-08-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by biratkanimeroy View Post
    UNIONBANK EON has the cheapest charges when linking and withdrawing from paypal account.

UNIONBANK EON= NO CHARGE for 2 withdrawals per month. 10php charge if you withdraw more than 2 times in a month.

PAYPAL= Paypal charges 50php every time you transfer 7K below and free if you transfer 7K above.

For BDO= BDO charges 200php for every withdrawal from Paypal excluding the paypal 50php charges.

I don't know for BPI.
    For BPI, it charges Php150 for every withdrawal from PayPal and Php50 from PayPal for transfers below 7k

unsaon pag verify if walay credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by pepau View Post
    unsaon pag verify if walay credit card?
    apply ka for Unionbank EON online..wala ko khbw unsaon..google their website lng..

unsaon pag kuha ug verified paypal account please inform me interested party here

Quote Originally Posted by markquin View Post
    unsaon pag kuha ug verified paypal account please inform me interested party here

pangitaa somewhere sa imo paypal and "verify account" or anything prha ana..naay instruction ihatag ang paypal ana..

Here's an update sa ako earnings.

Wa ko nkbantay ani dah, this was my earnings last 10/5/10, $33.98:

Now, 10/9/10 it has increased to $53.24, that's $19.26 in 4 days! Not including the files I did today that are yet to be reviewed (about $6)..wa na ko kabantay na dghn2 na diay ko n.transcribe in 4 days..hehe

Apply na!!! You can do this as part-time or full-time!

Congratulations sa nadawat na! I just received emails na approved na mo and you can start transcribing! Enjoy transcribing and good luck! Keep your ratings high!!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast