Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: civil wedding queries

^^^
    Thanks sir, Cheers!

if 25 jud? kailangan pa ug parental advise.. kay naa man gud ko nabasahan somewhere, 21-25 daw ang dapat with parental advise... libog ko if apil ba ang nitungtong na ug 25..

hi to all,

ask lang ko kung pueD ba isa ra ang mg-file para wedding and mgkuha sa license? naa man gd ko nag-work sa SG... thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by h2o_tolerant View Post
    hi to all,

ask lang ko kung pueD ba isa ra ang mg-file para wedding and mgkuha sa license? naa man gd ko nag-work sa SG... thanks!!
    Before ka mka file og marriage license...dapat mgpa seminar una mo.which is dapat kamong 2.
    Then sa license,i dunno parehas ba tanang ofis...ky dri sa opon interviewhon pa mn gd mo sa atty.
    Pero kng kng maayo mo mng atik....pwedi mn proxy...as long as d mangayo ok i.d....unys maayo kaayo
    mo drama og ilad ang show.lusot jd ka

Quote Originally Posted by hallerz View Post
    Before ka mka file og marriage license...dapat mgpa seminar una mo.which is dapat kamong 2.
    Then sa license,i dunno parehas ba tanang ofis...ky dri sa opon interviewhon pa mn gd mo sa atty.
    Pero kng kng maayo mo mng atik....pwedi mn proxy...as long as d mangayo ok i.d....unys maayo kaayo
    thanks sa reply... humana mi seminar... ang pg-file na lang jud... 10 days man gd daw b4 ma-release... dapat ba naa sad ko igka kuha sa license or ok ra igka file lang? taga-Opon sd ko...

Quote Originally Posted by h2o_tolerant View Post
    thanks sa reply... humana mi seminar... ang pg-file na lang jud... 10 days man gd daw b4 ma-release... dapat ba naa sad ko igka kuha sa license or ok ra igka file lang? taga-Opon sd ko...
    Ok ramn nga wala ka...ky igo ramn na mg fill-up sa form.
    Pero before ma finalize ang license...murag mo agi pamo
    og interview sa atty. adto sa kuhaanan og NSO...(senxa na murag
    nalimot kg gamay ky last year pa mn gd to...ehe)....pro inig interview
    pwedi rg proxy...yaw lng jd pahalata...drama to d max level lng
    gd...tutal mga basic qxtns raman...more or less 3-5mins ra

nice topic... thanks sa mga nagshares sa ila experience.

Quote Originally Posted by hallerz View Post
    We had our interview at the Lapu-Lapu City Hall too. The interviewer asked us to show our IDs and barangay certificate (indicating how long we were residents of which place) before commencing the interview.

So to answer h20_tolerant's question, normally *both* parties will file together the application. Naa pa man guy signan na forms (separate form for the bride, separate for the groom. some info needed: list of your family members and their birthdates). Best way to know is to ask your fiance(e) to inquire nalang jud from the city hall.

Word of advice: it's probably not a good idea to ask a proxy to impersonate you, hehehe. The interview questions involved some very specific info indicated in the forms as well as your partner's background and how you met each other. Kuyaw masakpan.

Quote Originally Posted by the Messenger View Post
    We had our interview at the Lapu-Lapu City Hall too. The interviewer asked us to show our IDs and barangay certificate (indicating how long we were residents of which place) before commencing the interview.

So to answer h20_tolerant's question, normally *both* parties will file together the application. Naa pa man guy signan na forms (separate form for the bride, separate for the groom. some info needed: list of your family members and their birthdates). Best way to know is to ask your fiance(e) to inquire nalang jud from the city hall.

Word of advice: it's probably not a good idea to ask a proxy to impersonate you, hehehe. The interview questions involved some very specific info indicated in the forms as well as your partner's background and how you met each other. Kuyaw masakpan.
    OO diay limot ko...mo ask man diay tog ID ang atty inig interview...hehehe....but lucky for us...wala man au mi gi qxtns ato...
    qxtns was f taga Opon ba jd mi...are we in legal age...do i know my partner dat well...murag mao raman na...bsta mga 3-5mins ra jd to...mas dugay pa among waiting sa line.

Quote Originally Posted by elaimakulai View Post
    basin 90 days imong pasabot ani or 4 months.

anyway, this is very informative. I didn't know na mo expire diay nang marriage license. Nag plan na raba mi na mokuha ug license sa January or Feb then August among kasal hehehe. Sa June nlang cguro or July first week.

Naa sad ka info about sa pag process ug documents sa Church sis? mga seminars like pre cana?
    Hi sis, you are correct, thanks for the correction, hehehe.

OT: As for the documentation required by the R.C. church for church weddings... per experience, we were asked to submit the following:

1. Marriage license (1) - issued by the City Hall; your wedding must fall within the validity period of your license; don't get this too early kay mu-expire; sayang kaayo - P155
    2. Parish certificate (1) from the bride's church if your venue for the wedding rites is not her parish - P500 (fees vary per church. I was charged that much by my parish)
    3. Baptismal certificates (2) - very important that they bear the annotation "for marriage purposes" - P50 each (fees vary per church)
    4. Banns (2) - letter written by the parish priest of the bride's and groom's respective parishes certifying the result of the "tawags" made for 3 consecutive Sundays - P50 to P300 (fees vary per church)
    5. Confirmation certificates (2) - P20 to P50 each (fees vary per church)
    6. Precana certificate (1) - this one is given to the couple at the end of the seminar; you just need to ask your church the schedule of the seminar and make an appointment if needed; sa Capitol Parish mi and wa ra mi palista; ni-show up ra mi on one of the said schedules - P150 (fees vary per church)
    7. Payment of church fees after complete submission of all requirements - P5,000 (fees vary per church)

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast