Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

Default Spirit Questing

I was always fascinated by what Spirit Questors do and wondered what activities are involved in spirit questing. When I read Tony Perez's book, The Departed: Encounters Of The Spirit Questors With Spirits Of The Deceased, the more my interest on spirit questing increased, and the more I had an idea of what Spirit Questors do and what their purposes are.

Ma'am Galadriel told me during our last meeting that we have a group of spirit questors here in Cebu and iSTORYA is graced with a few members of the said team. Through one of the threads, I have learned that they have been doing some spirit questing already.

I am very interested in meeting with you guys one of these days, and for those of you who are members of iSTORYA, please don't be ashamed to post here in this thread and perhaps give us some updates as to when your next spirit questing will be. I might be able to join you as a spectator one of these days.

Thank you.[br]Posted on: September 08, 2006, 01:19:55_________________________________________________T o those of you who have questions, ideas, and thoughts about this activity, please feel free to post. Your interest is greatly appreciated.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Default Re: Spirit Questing

For the spirit questors is that what you call it? when you have one of those activity or gathering guys, can you contact my lola? She appeared to me on the day of her burial. We were very close wala ko kauli sa Pinas sa iyang haya. She died early at the age of 57 due to cancer. When she appeared to me in my bedroom she was saying something but i did not understand. Her voice sounded so alive when she called me but i can only see her morag see through glowing light around her. When my mom came back here from her burial, i told her about it. At first she did not believe me. Then she asked me what she was wearing. I said morag maroon nga robe. And her eyes widened. That was the color she wore sa iyang funeral. Anyway, miss my lola so much didto man gud ko nagdaku. Basin out of topic ni or dili related i am not sure though. Just in case lang mag spirit questing mo, go call my lola okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    For the spirit questors is that what you call it? when you have one of those activity or gathering guys, can you contact my lola? She appeared to me on the day of her burial. We were very close wala ko kauli sa Pinas sa iyang haya. She died early at the age of 57 due to cancer. When she appeared to me in my bedroom she was saying something but i did not understand. Her voice sounded so alive when she called me but i can only see her morag see through glowing light around her. When my mom came back here from her burial, i told her about it. At first she did not believe me. Then she asked me what she was wearing. I said morag maroon nga robe. And her eyes widened. That was the color she wore sa iyang funeral. Anyway, miss my lola so much didto man gud ko nagdaku. Basin out of topic ni or dili related i am not sure though. Just in case lang mag spirit questing mo, go call my lola okay?
    When did she die? most spirits tend to linger around in this world before they can actually move on.

Quote Originally Posted by crimzonsoul
    When did she die? most spirits tend to linger around in this world before they can actually move on.
    Hi my lola died in October 1978 after her birthday. Dugay na gyud. That was the year also i came to the States earlier months before siya namatay.

Can you call other spirits from other countries? Like the famous authors of the old? Or is there a plane where spirits exist? Something between the human world, and the afterlife? Is spirit questing in any way connected to the Christian religion? Or any religion of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by vemp
    Can you call other spirits from other countries? Like the famous authors of the old? Or is there a plane where spirits exist? Something between the human world, and the afterlife? Is spirit questing in any way connected to the Christian religion? Or any religion of some sort?
    well possibly kay kadtong namatay akong lola tua man to siya sa Pinas nia man ko sa States naka abot man dire lagi kay gibisita man ko kakita gyud ko sa iya as in morag... electricity static around her but you can really see.

I dont think spirits are limited in place and time like we are. They can be everywhere they want to (cool way to travel around). It's not advisable to call spirits that you do not personally know unless your making a living out of it hehehe.

Nakabasa ko that they are in another plane, otherwise we should all be able to see them.

Dili man cguro related ang spirit questing with christianity. Shamans call on spirits and interact with them. The concept of spirits has always been present since the beginning of time, I think all religion has a concept of spirits in one form or another. I think christianity prohibits its followers from contacting the spirits.

Christianity forbids anything that denies them profit.

But going back to spirits. Do spirits exist in a separate dimensional plane? Perhaps "spirits" are just another form of existence, like how we are "alive". And that "spirits" are not dead, only living in a different phase of existence?

i dont know the truth to this but as what i read one time and I forgot now what book that was, spirits live one floor/one dimension/one level above us that is why they can still hear us and see us and can choose to contact us if they wish.

so if they can contact us, why can't we contact them? do we need to attain a special skill to be able to contact them? or a special method of normal people to enter their realm and wander around? what about astral projections? is this considered spiritual in nature?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast