Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

@honey2723: IMG is a marketing firm I will agree ma'am pero they also need to earn income, it's business so di jud pwede wala ka ginansya. Note that I said ako nalang mangunay sa among properties/assets. So what I meant is di ko mamaligya but would be great if I get commissions out of my personal transactions kay at least sa diha nalang maka discount ko so cheaper gihapon ang labas.

If example if you have a proposal for a 30yr old 1M life insurance through IMG
    premium = 15k/year

versus

If I get the same proposal of the same life insurance company for a 30yr old for 1M but OUTSIDE IMG , my premium is = 10k/year

So, even if I do get a commission from IMG it will come up na mas cheaper if I get outside UNLESS mo ang cut is more than the difference of 5k.

That was what I'm trying to ask.

You say "in your professional opinion" pareha ra ug quotes whether you avail a life insurance from IMG or directly to say PhilAm to stick with my example. But wala pa jud ka naka compare jud, it is just your opinion. I want to compare it like your proposal from a proposal outside IMG. I would like to really check if there's a difference or not basing on quotations not on anyone's opinion.

Asa man ka na life insurance company naka exclusive ug sell sa life insurance products under IMG ma'am kay maybe I can ask a proposal from you and I can ask a proposal from a LICENSED AGENT outside IMG to compare.

If I can prove na mas advantage naku to join IMG, then I'm most likely to join. Kinsa may di ganahan na maka-save oi labi na karon panahuna.

So honey2723 dear... I hope wa naka naglibog . I don't think my question is tricky just like anyone who's interested to know mangutana man jud ta para wala tay basulon nga mukuha ta or musulod ta sa butang nga wala diay ta kasabot.

Quote Originally Posted by honey2723 View Post
    @oriana - forgive me daan sis pero naglibog ko connect sa imong mga statements.... hehe i'll do my best to answer this...

- Yes, ang INSULAR kay nag-offer ug life and health insurance. As for IMG, BROKER sila sa mga different finance institutions. so, apil na diri ang mga health insurance providers, life insurance providers, mutual funds, etc. This is their website International Marketing Group - Official Website.

- Dili ko ka-confirm ani, but if i remember it right based kadtong sa nag-present nako nga IMG peeps before. You can get the Kaiser plan even without signing up on being a member of IMG (as a certified broker). If you sign up on being a member of IMG, you get to have "discounts" on your Kaiser plan kay you act as your OWN broker man... So, the commission goes to you, not to the broker who signed you up for the Kaiser plan. Lahi man ilang membership fee... the amount you pay for the Kaiser plan is basically your PREMIUM para sa kaiser plan, it's different sa membership fee. So, better to confirm this with IMG peeps.

- I don't know the reason nganong wala cya nakahatag nimo ug tubag but if you were to ask me, I can't say an exact figure pud kay mag-depende man na sa kinds of products and plans imong kasagaran i-baligya and pila pud ang premium... As for the commission scheme, mu-affect pud na siya sa imong possible madawat... Basically unlimited income ang potential sa business...

Sakto ka as to the mu-unay nalang ka. But if you really want to sell the products, you have to be LICENSED to sell these things. That means, taking an exam provided by the gov't to be licensed agents. The IMG peeps are licensed brokers, not agents. But based atong nag-present nako before, if somebody would be interested to get an insurance plan from them (broker), naa pay laing person (a licensed underwriter or insurance agent) who has to sign sa application form. Licensed lang sila to present the products but as to the closing and signing of documents, kadtong licensed agent ra pwede... Pareha ra gud sa real estate. They have real estate brokers to do the presentation but as to the closing na, it will be the Real Estate Agent who does the closing and signing of documents... Maong lahi ang commission scheme sa broker vs agent.

Medyo tricky question ni siya kay dili man ko taga-Philam.. But for example purposes, atong suwayan... hehe

Your question is if pareha ra ba kaha ug premium ang the same plan if you get it from an IMG broker vs a Philam agent. In my professional opinion, it should be the same lang... Why?? Because the quotation of the premium will be coming from Philam (the provider of the plan)... IMG just acts as the broker (or bridge) to the masses... So basically the IMG broker will still ask for the quotation from Philam...

Remember... IMG stands for International Marketing Group... They are a Marketing Firm to help market the products of the companies they represent... As brokers, they can sell different financial products of the different companies under their wing.

As for me and other LICENSED AGENTS out there... If we affiliate ourselves w/ a life-insurance company, we are mandated by law to stick to just one company... If non-life insurance (motor, property insurance, etc), we can affiliate ourselves to a maximum of 7 non-life insurance companies (if memory serves me right)... But as for brokers, just like IMG and other licensed brokers out there... They are not restricted by law to stick to one (for life insurance) or 7 for non-life insurance. Ang affiliation pud nila with the mutual fund companies, kay agreement na pud na between IMG and the mutual fund company...

So, oriana dear... Natubag nako imong question?? Lorenzoleo and other IMG peeps, sakto ra ba akong tubag regarding sa inyong pa-agi?? I spoke w/ 3 IMG peeps already before w/ them not knowing nga naa ko sa insular... hehe so, i did some research pud about sa inyong pa-agi...
    Murag dili sakto ang imong info about our licenses. But Ill leave it to the veterans of IMG to clear it up kay newbie raman ko. But as far as I know, when it comes to health, life(naay separate license for this) and non life, our license is as good as any agent kay wala man mi gihire sa affiliated companies. Sila ang mo partner with IMG and of course naay special agreements so that even if sa IMG ka mokuha or moderetso ka sa partner pareha ra ug price, but naa say times mo demand ang IMG ug exclusivity on a specific product but di sad ko ka confirm ani kay di man ko familiar sa tanan products sa uban companies.
    Last edited by Metz; 09-23-2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: typo

Quote:
    Ako nasabtan niya is you will be a member if you the Kaiser plan. Sakto ni?

- Dili ko ka-confirm ani, but if i remember it right based kadtong sa nag-present nako nga IMG peeps before. You can get the Kaiser plan even without signing up on being a member of IMG (as a certified broker). If you sign up on being a member of IMG, you get to have "discounts" on your Kaiser plan kay you act as your OWN broker man... So, the commission goes to you, not to the broker who signed you up for the Kaiser plan. Lahi man ilang membership fee... the amount you pay for the Kaiser plan is basically your PREMIUM para sa kaiser plan, it's different sa membership fee. So, better to confirm this with IMG peeps.
    @honey2723 - you're right what you said. Kaiser premium and membership fee are different.

to make this clear, Membership/registration fee in IMG is a fee of your license to be a broker plus kit (training manuals, dvd/cd about financial education, etc...). Bisan pa dili ka member sa IMG then you can get premium sa Kaiser at the same price.

"If you sign up on being a member of IMG, you get to have "discounts" on your Kaiser plan kay you act as your OWN broker man... So, the commission goes to you, not to the broker who signed you up for the Kaiser plan."
    - comment lang ko ani....hmmmmm

Bisan pa member ka sa IMG then wala man DISCOUNt on your Kaiser plan. Ang advantage lang kung naay lain tawo mokuha sa premium sa Kaiser then naa ka commission ana kung ara nimo mokuha.

@ honey2723

I know your mission and I understand it. You want to educate people so that they have also knowledge about financial concepts. Pero some people here in the forum misunderstand you. They think you will sell them about your products. I read a statement of forum member here and said that "guys, dnt be afraid to sign up. i attended her last seminar, she wont even sell you anything. she's more into finance education. ok yung seminar, konti lang about investments, its more on awareness about your financial position and net worth" and I believe him. Go on with your mission and educate people at your own best.

God speed to you.
    Last edited by wizard_jamex; 09-23-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: additional

guys... invite tamu ani.... masurprise mu sa inyung ma see and hear ani....

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    Murag dili sakto ang imong info about our licenses. But Ill leave it to the veterans of IMG to clear it up kay newbie raman ko. But as far as I know, when it comes to health, life(naay separate license for this) and non life, our license is as good as any agent kay wala man mi gihire sa affiliated companies. Sila ang mo partner with IMG and of course naay special agreements so that even if sa IMG ka mokuha or moderetso ka sa partner pareha ra ug price, but naa say times mo demand ang IMG ug exclusivity on a specific product but di sad ko ka confirm ani kay di man ko familiar sa tanan products sa uban companies.
    Metz, mu-acknowledge ko nga medyo libog ko sa inyong license as a broker especially on the part of selling na the life and non-life insurances... As for the rest, hands-off ko ana kay wala jud koy idea on how the affiliation works... but as for the life and non-life insurance, the reason nganong maglibog ko sa inyong license are the ff:

1. after paying the membership fee ba, di ba considered naman mo broker... How do you go about the underwriting training para sa life and non-life insurance?? Lahi man gud ang life and non-life underwriting compared sa finance education gud... Or do you take a separate licensing exam (one given out by the insurance commission?) in order to sell the life and non-life insurances??
    2. wala pud ni sya natarong ug explain sa ako-a kadtong 3 IMG peeps nga naka-sturya nako... But i do remember nga naka-mention tong isa ka-IMG peep if for example naay mukuha ug life insurance and since dili man sya licensed underwriter (mao na ang role sa life insurance agent), kay ibutang lang daw under sa name sa kuyog nila nga licensed underwriter.. mao to cya ang akong nasabtan... but if ma-enlighten mi diri sa mga dugay na nga IMG peeps, mas labing maayo.

@oriana - I agree w/ you that IMG needs to earn, and that is something I cannot clarify myself kay dili ko affiliated w/ IMG...

If example if you have a proposal for a 30yr old 1M life insurance through IMG
    premium = 15k/year

versus

If I get the same proposal of the same life insurance company for a 30yr old for 1M but OUTSIDE IMG , my premium is = 10k/year

So, even if I do get a commission from IMG it will come up na mas cheaper if I get outside UNLESS mo ang cut is more than the difference of 5k.

That was what I'm trying to ask.

You say "in your professional opinion" pareha ra ug quotes whether you avail a life insurance from IMG or directly to say PhilAm to stick with my example. But wala pa jud ka naka compare jud, it is just your opinion. I want to compare it like your proposal from a proposal outside IMG. I would like to really check if there's a difference or not basing on quotations not on anyone's opinion.
    I will still stick to my professional opinion coz again, I am not w/ IMG. I have SOME insights lang on how they work based on the discussions I had w/ several of them. If you want proof kung same ra ba or dili, this guy wrote it na... =>
    METZ: ...even if sa IMG ka mokuha or moderetso ka sa partner pareha ra ug price...
    In my opinion again, murag lisod nga daku ang price difference when getting a plan from IMG vs getting it different from an AGENT kay again, THE SAME PROVIDER LANG, but different marketing strategy lang sya... The proposal will still come from "Philam" (going back to your example). And the client who's getting it, will pay the premium based on what is stated in the proposal which is GENERATED by the PROVIDER - in this case, Philam... As to how IMG will earn thru this, maybe thru their membership fees, or maybe the commission payout from the plan taken are directly given to the company (IMG). Again, speculation ra ni nako kay dili ko taga-IMG...

If you were to ask me to generate a proposal for you based on what my company (Insular Life) can offer, then maglisod ka ug compare coz IMG is not carrying Insular Life... Ang company nga dapat nimo i-ask would be COCOLIFE, GREPALIFE.. Kana! gi-carry na sila sa IMG...

If you still want to ask for a proposal, para maka-compare jud ka ug apple-to-apple (dili apple-to-orange), then give me specifics... Age of insured (30yo), number of paying years(5? 10? 20?).. Or better yet, join my Saturday event (which is the main topic of this thread. ) You can check out the first post of this thread for more details...

@wizard jamex -
    Quote:
    "If you sign up on being a member of IMG, you get to have "discounts" on your Kaiser plan kay you act as your OWN broker man... So, the commission goes to you, not to the broker who signed you up for the Kaiser plan."

- comment lang ko ani....hmmmmm

Bisan pa member ka sa IMG then wala man DISCOUNt on your Kaiser plan. Ang advantage lang kung naay lain tawo mokuha sa premium sa Kaiser then naa ka commission ana kung ara nimo mokuha.
    The discount that I was referring to was the commission earned from the Kaiser plan nga napalit... It would come out as a discount kay nabalik ra man sa imoha part of what you paid for... Sakto ba akong understanding??

nice ta i apil dah timing lang wala ko ani.... hope naa pay lain about ani..

Quote Originally Posted by honey2723 View Post
    @wizard jamex -

The discount that I was referring to was the commission earned from the Kaiser plan nga napalit... It would come out as a discount kay nabalik ra man sa imoha part of what you paid for... Sakto ba akong understanding??
    Ana ni ay, kung mo kuha ko ug health care/premium sa Kaiser Plan para sa ako ugalingon then wala koy commission/discount sa akoa ugalingon (Maybe that the rule of IMG) but then kung lain tawo mokuha ug health care/premium from Kaiser then naa ko commission kung ari sila mokuha nako.

@honey2723: Ah okay dili diay ka taga IMG, you should have said earlier aron wala nalang naku gi address nimu ang question.

If IMG has grepalife, mao na ako gipasabot if pareha raba ang quotation if sa grepalife agent mismo ko mukuha. Although it could be nga naa special rate ang IMG from Grepalife since their getting bulk transactions and basin mura mahug na wholesale and still IMG gets income out of that.

Yes, kana kaau ako gipasabot ma'am. I won't ask a proposal from you kay Insular man ka as you said wala na sa IMG. So, why bother? You really don't have to answer for IMG kay dili man diay ka affiliated didto.

Naa naman sad ko idea from Metz who kindly answered my concern through PM so at least naa naku idea gamay

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast