Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butong101 View Post
    meaning you had major major problem in your life sis.. wahehehehehehe
    naki uso ka ha. hahahaha!
    yeah major major problems in my life, but now ang focus k mag diet ng major major
    unsaon, i'm moving on baya. i have to get rid of my major major baggages haha

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    Yeah, naabot na jud sa point when i've had enough...

those who are familiar with my story (char, murag maalala na segment hehehe), surrender nako!!
    i'm finally moving out within the month, probably end of the month and moving on to a new chapter again. so yeah i'm adding this to my resume, another failed relationship... and no i am not losing hope, i know somewhere out there is a man who deserves my love and care and who will truly love me... before even if huna hunaon lang nako, mag cge ko hilak thinking na mag buwag na mi, karon i'm not crying anymore!

and yes, it's not him who called it quits. it's me, despite the fact that we have a one month old baby boy. i don't have to be afraid of being alone dba?

i'm tired of always reaching out, making ways to make this work, always explaining things, constantly being stepped on...

i'm still here though, but my mind is made up. i'm a person who takes a long time to make decisions and fend for herself, but when i do.... it's usually 100% sure.

and if you're reading this: YOU'LL NEVER EVER EVER FIND ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE ME. yeah dghan dira women you'll eventually get into a relationship with, who'll care for you, maybe love you a bit...but don't think you'll ever find another one who will do the things i did. and yes i can say it with conviction. there's no doubt i still love you, but i have to love myself too... so goodbye...
    Pwede ko magninong sa imong baby?

Bitaw, support jud ko pirmi nimo sis.

Pahuway osa imong heart ha.

Ayaw osa pangitag "next time".

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjellybean27 View Post
    naki uso ka ha. hahahaha!
    yeah major major problems in my life, but now ang focus k mag diet ng major major
    unsaon, i'm moving on baya. i have to get rid of my major major baggages haha
    pagbreast feed lang.
    mao na siyay usa sa makapaniwang nimo.
    and do situps everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Pwede ko magninong sa imong baby?

Bitaw, support jud ko pirmi nimo sis.

Pahuway osa imong heart ha.

Ayaw osa pangitag "next time".
    PWD jud and yes super pahuway sa ang heart. i have to make kids and career my priority in life. and yes i will never settle na jud just because i am scared of being alone. i'm not scared now. there are billions of people in this world, i am not alone
    thank you for the advice as well

OT:
    speaking of binyag, SD, it's sometime this month. I'll let you guys know lang if i have the date set na.

don't know ur whole story, but congrats! go and celebrate YOU and your son!

hala apila ko anang bunyag! hahahahahahaha

@sis blackjellybean: congratulations for the courage to speak up, stand up and move away. di gyud lalim, especially in your situation. hope i can see your baby puhon hehehe

hello sis! congrats. maybe dle gyud to cxa imo soulmate. someday it will find you.

and you are right. unaha ang career before uyab2x.

and if he comes back to you then he'll be yours forever

mao nay sakto...you have made the biggest and the most right decision of your life...and that is to move on with your baby boy...good luck...and be strong always.
    always draws a smile in your face.

congrats... you still have a long ways..........

break ups can bring u good things if u r just a positive thinker. ako bitaw, gikan nag break mis akong ex atong april, i lost more than 30 lbs na. grabe, bongga ang weight loss nako. katong gusto mo daut, pm mi. pakit on tamog before and after pics. dont worry, dili ko mamaligya or mo endorse ug products, they dont work anyways. i've tried those for many years, sayang lang akong money. bitaw, basig maka tabang ko esp si ts nga bag o pa nanganak

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast