Page 1 of 52 123411 ... LastLast

Default Muto-o Ba Mo Na Mahuman Karong December Ang Cebu Int'l Convention Center?

Yes or No?? better to tell it.. pls. specify what is your reason...

Default Re: Muto-o Ba Mo Na Mahuman Karong December Ang Cebu Int'l Converntion Center?

NO. kadabuntag man gyud ko agi dinha sa recla going to Lapu-Lapu city, i can observe na impossible na mahuman ang CICC. nag-anounce naman sad sila na sa shangrila mactan ang Asian Summit.

Default Re: Muto-o Ba Mo Na Mahuman Karong December Ang Cebu Int'l Converntion Center?

YES mutoo...pero di pa guro karon.

So sa shangri-la na lang diay ang ASEAN? cge...

Quote Originally Posted by AnGelicFace_07
    Yes or No?? better to tell it.. pls. specify what is your reason, if you answer yes or no...
    Well it depends on what will be their "standards or requirements" as to declare as whether the structure is finished or not by the time the ASEAN Summit will be held. ... If they will set their standards high which means that the structure along with all the bells and whistles and what they really expect the CICC will be when it is finished, then I doubt it.. If they set their standards "very" low as in kung puede na-na magamit kay naa naman nay atop then of course, mahuman gyud but I doubt they will set their standars that low kay maulaw ta.... This happened during APEC in Subic... Construction of some areas of the venue were halted as they were not able to beat the deadline pero it was already okay... so they used it nya gihuman na lng tanan paghuman sa APEC.... APEC turned out to be a success BTW....

If you look at the official 12th ASEAN Summit Website, two venues are posted and one of them is Shangrila... So I guess Shangrila is the "official alternative" venue which led me to believe that some quarters may not be that "optimistic" of CICC.. Pero okay na lang kay at least we are thinking ahead and we have a plan B... kay kung magpaa-bot pa ta sa December before mangita ta ug alternative venue nya wa mahuman ang CICC ug dili pa gyud magamit nya fully book na ang Shangrila..... Anha na lng sa balay ni Teddy ma held??

Pero if its up to me I would choose Shangrila.... Cause if you are minister, WOULD YOU RATHER BE HERE----> http://www.12thaseansummit.org.ph/venue_info_CICC.asp WHEN YOU CAN BE HERE ------> http://www.12thaseansummit.org.ph/ve..._Shangrila.asp If you want to showcase Cebu as a tropical paradise and business haven then Shangrila is it (its nearer MEPZ, Light Industrial Park, Hilton, International Airport)... not CICC na gituyukan ug squatter area (they planned to transfer them pero so far wala pa), huge building/warehouse club na wa mahuman, unsightly undeveloped lots, unsightly dilapidated container vans, canals na perteng baho-a (the smell can even penetrate airconditioned vehicles).

Pero unsa-on dako man ta ma SAVE kung sa Shangrila kay naa namay structures, beautification na lng kinahanglan... so gamay na lng ang ma-SOP, if you know what I mean.... yet many people wonder why is it that most of the time naay "big event" mahitabo sa country we usually build a venue and not use existing ones.. well your guess is as good as mine....

its not december but november.. muto.o ko mahuman........

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    its not december but november.. muto.o ko mahuman........
    Pre are you sure about that, referring to the month the summit will be held?? http://www.12thaseansummit.org.ph/in...=news&newsid=9

Or were you referring to the target completion date which is November 15? For sure, the structure (pero bare pa, wala pa ang bells and whistles) mahuman by that time, bsag last week of October pa tingali (Im being optimistic)...

YES ko... 73% complete naron gud...

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb...from.cicc.html

i dont think mahuman. ingon lang sila nga mahuman so that the contractor maka kobra!!

NO! The progress is very slow and we dont know if well spent jud ang budget. Basin sa bulsa lang mostly budget?!?

Well, we certainly want that the CICC is finished on time. Our national and provincial pride is at stake. Kaya lang, whatever we say here doesn't really matter. It will be finished when it will be finished. There's nothing we can do except cross our fingers.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 52 123411 ... LastLast