Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Is it ok f ur bf doesnt want u to read his txt messages?...

with my job its a big NO NO for my gf even my family and closest friends to read the messages on the phone.that's why i maintain two phones.they know that i had another number but they can't call and text me thru that number.(i never gave them the number)
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

hala.. wayuk sad ana nga job oi.. what job man na 7DMM? secret agent?

for me its not ok. if he's got nothing to hide, then why won't he let u read his messages. it's not as if mansad manghilabot ka sa iyang phone ug kalit. u know... ask permission, keep the respect.. pero NOT allowing u to read his messages??
    why not?? he better have a good reason.

if he aint hiding nything, why wud he not lemme read his cf? pero mananghid ku. pero wla mn ku prob sa mga inani, most of my exes were not the "ayaw hilabti akung phone" type of guy. ila mn dani ibilin sakung bag. sila pa usahay mudala sakung phone.

but then again, i do respect his privacy. not cos am his gf i have every right to whatever i wanna do.. dpat ask ghapon permission.

i get cheesed off sometimes with his secrecy but as the months pass, i'm getting used to it. i can show him my phone anytime and ain't got anything to hide but if he feels better not showing stuff to me, i think i can work with that.

Default readng ur bf's msgs

i knw my bf's psswrd sa e-mail ug frndster nya. cya rman pd gaingn na para dw wlay gtaguan. bt suddenly gi change nya ang psswrd w/o telling me. nya krn kbaw nko sa new psswrd and i ws able to read his msgs sa iyng mga accnt. dghn nko nbsa nga msgs cming frm grls. ingn bya cya na wla na dw cya ng frndster and that his bro s d 1 using his accnt. nga klaro bya kaau nga cya ang ng msge sa mga grls ug una. why mn gyud mamakak pa? i'm rli cnfused. s he hiding sumthng frm me? how shud i react on this?

Default Re: readng ur bf's msgs

u have to talk to him bout it....i guess hes up to something..

i jst cnt judge him ryt away. kpla nman gd mi gaaway anang frndster nya pdayn ghpn cya invyt odr grls nya krn i jst found out msge2 lgi. i rli dnt have any idea who dos girls are. bsta krn gaduda ko. wat shud i do? how shud i open this 2 him.

hala oyy.. sos... kining problemaha nohh common jud ka ayo neh sa mag uyab.. ako pa nimo pasagda-e na.... mo gara ng imong patulan.... kahibaw naman cguro sya og unsay sakto og unsay deli.. gamay ra ka ayo ng butanga oyy ma o ra jud nay sinugdanan sa inyong away unya.. dayon mag bulag.. mo..

ako pa nmo u have to warn him... ingna sya kahibaw naka sa iyang mga hidden agenda og unsa pa na diha.. kong na-ay sya plano mangita og la-in.. may pa ikaw nalang mo open da-an.. basin mag mata lang kag buntag wa ka makahibaw nga na-ay nay lain imong uyab...

i can soooo relate to this... it hurts baya jud pro deadma nalang ko... i talked to him about this then baliwala ra nya so pasagdan nalang nako

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast