Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

murag diri ni g sugod nga thread niya, mao nang she can't help it:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rjhanna
    ingun pod ako pares naa sa america nga usa ka botique nga mangang ha judka sa kahayah sa diamond pero in fact russian diamonds di ay or what ever..so better nimo ipdala na sa imo family ang buyer moadto didto then ipa diamond tester jud.para sure pod kay kung mag think ka sa imo ring nga ilaron kasa mo buy ang serious buyer pod mag huna huna pod sa ila ibayad nimo.i have ring like that cost 2000$ kung sa atoa pa dako dako najud nah pero kung ibaligya pod nimo dri ang buyer maniguro podna sila..mao na diha opinion lang ha..may kana uban gikan america hayag kay ug mga kamot pero ako pares paing nun naa jud sa america nga ang uban diamond didto is real di li di ay.uban ra ha..and wla ko tell imo ring dili tnuod para sure lang ang buyer adto inyuha.ana lang tanx.

I don't really understand all that you said.
    Everything is already covered but if you read like you write, I understand that nothing of it you would have understood.

All the concerns are already covered. And I have fair terms. I have a house in Guadalupe, if a sure buyer wants to check ... that's cool. Then when he/she picks up the ring and don't like it, I can issue a refund minus shipping. This is for me to avoid people just blowing smoke (day dreamers!) and for the buyers protection, he/she can come visit my house in Guadalupe by Monterraza de Cebu Subdivision in Guadalupe. He/ she will have to pick up the ring from there anyways once paid, check the authenticity, my brother can come with you to go to the fine jewelry store at the mall (no going to cheapoooo, hot corner, stinky/smelly stores owned by God knows who).

My terms or not....

Russian diamonds/ CZ diamonds are very common not only in the US but everywhere. One can wear an engagement diamond made of a glass bottom and it will still look like real. Duuhhhh? That's why it has to be authenticated. That's no brainer....

Thanks for adding your views as it bumps my ad. Either it gets sold or not, it just has to be on my terms (buyers protection also covered- I offer a refund). Obviously, it is a risk to let someone know my address in Cebu City if I want to fool someone. But I figure if that person can afford P35k for a simple engagement ring, he/she obviously has a job and is decent enough to be welcomed at my home.

SOMEONE BUYS IT OR NOT (from Cebu City) -it doesn't matter to me, LET'S JUST KEEP THINGS SIMPLE SHALL WE It's not rocket science. I said all my terms VERY VERY VERY PLAINLY to be understood very very simply....

People who can't read and understand have no business in being on istorya.net forum 'buy&sell' anyways. Either you'll get ripped off or just waste people's time. DEAL OR NO DEAL, as simple as that!

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND... (like I said, I have not much hopes in selling it to a Filipino buyer that's why I am not sending it to Cebu!, it is not smart to do- I have it posted here in Seattle)

Thank you istorya!

https://www.istorya.net/forums/househ...te-gold-2.html

ahahahaha basin, basin.

if the TS can't understand the person she's dealing with, why continue talking to that person? she can ask the person to expound or she can just keep silent and find another person who can understand. hehe

and not publicly create a thread that will insult every Cebuano posting here in Istorya. you're barking at the wrong tree.

haha sakto ba?

..general man gud iyang first post..igo tanan..bang!...suko xiag unsa pa...mali gihapon iyang pag express...

jumping into conclusions much? xD

Quote Originally Posted by anjerika View Post
    ahahaha nkatawa nuon ko da.

anyway TS, Istorya.net was created dili para magpanindotay og composition. this was made to make every Cebuano feel at home and freely talk to their fellow Cebuanos just like the way they talk to their closest of friends. this was created to make conversation with people a homey feel and that is why regardless of background and location, magkasinabot gyud ang mga tawo diri.

and as for you, if you can't stand reading on the way we write messages, please stop reading or better yet leave istorya.net and find another forum who you can relate to with regards to your level or English writing quality.

and IMHO, a good command at English does matter, but in the real world, it doesn't matter how good or bad you are, as long as you are able to get your message straight. now if you don't understand what we mean here, you can pack up your things and go
    Epic WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngpahungaw lang xa sa iyang gbati. May dili maayong kaagi tingale ni sya sa mga pinoy.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
    isa ang tiil sa dli kabasa

mas mobasa pa tingali ko ug wrong grammar kaysa ingon ani
    "3ow ph0w, mUsZtAh nA?"

sorry TS..if bitter among previous posts..pero para nako..di sad maau imong gihimo na thread dri...daghan nasagasaan..u should have sent a private message to someone na imong kasabot...kung gisapot ka

hala T/S. maybe there are lots of people in the Philippines who can not write in English well or shall we say not that good in constructing sentences however they don't have the attitude as what you have ,. and mind you, not everybody is jobless, you should watch every word that comes out to your mouth, you are professional yet you are degrading your fellowmen. Is that what you learned when you were still in 5th grade?

gi himoan man gud og thread. maypa gi point out tong taw nga wa nya masabti para ma specific. hehe or sultian para makapa expound. or better yet i pm. mugawas man gud siya nga insult. hehe. bitter ang posts but unfair man gud.

and not all istoryans here, jobless or not, are not bad in English! makamao pa man gani og saktong values - di manamastamas sa isig ka Cebuano. did you learn that in school TS?

ay gani wa kasugat si TS og jejemon, hehehe
    Last edited by anjerika; 07-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast