Page 2640 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 263026372638263926402641264226432650 ... LastLast
Results 26,391 to 26,400 of 32353

Default Why PH stock investors shouldn't hit the panic button

Why PH stock investors shouldn't hit the panic button | ABS-CBN News

"Investors now are best served having a long-term view of the market. You have a backdrop of low interest rates, rising economy, strong earnings growth, so your long-term picture is positive. I don't recommend trying to get the bottom. Maybe put in a little cash now. I wouldn't be surprised if the market starts stabilizing," he said.

Tarrobago recommended stocks in companies involved in the consumer, infrastructure and tourism sectors.

ABCapital Securities (June 13, 2013): "Despite the steep declines, the PSEi still tracks the Nikkei 225 as the most expensive index in the regional markets. At what level will the PSEi be at par to its peers? By getting the mean of the regional forward P/Es which is at 14.13x, this translates to 5,382.19 – rounded up to 5,400
    which is also the target based on the head and shoulders pattern. The bearish pattern is expected to ensue for the medium-term (within three to six months). At 5,922.22, the PSEi will officially enter the bear market."

Is the bear market already nearing PSEi sight? What to expect and what to do when it is happening?

hapit na ang meeting sa FED.. pero in my own opinion dili na nila dayunun ang quantitative easing. goodluck everyone.

picks for next week are still my blues.
    ALI URC MBT BDO SMPH

Sir MK, Can you give tips and procedures on how to start Forex trading? unsa nga Forex site nga nindot apilan pareha Citisec sa stocks nga masaligan. Never thought Forex has Gold trading... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    well, at least I am able to reload some of my core investment position these past days labi na gahapon...waited too long for me to be able to add one without hurting too much my avg...

Quote Originally Posted by yeheyebay View Post
    Sir MK, Can you give tips and procedures on how to start Forex trading? unsa nga Forex site nga nindot apilan pareha Citisec sa stocks nga masaligan. Never thought Forex has Gold trading... Thanks.
    FXCM akong ma recommend sa forex bai.
    Maynta mo share na si sir MK sa iyang
    scalping strategy sa forex oi..
    pa dungog2x mode. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yeheyebay View Post

Why PH stock investors shouldn't hit the panic button | ABS-CBN News

"Investors now are best served having a long-term view of the market. You have a backdrop of low interest rates, rising economy, strong earnings growth, so your long-term picture is positive. I don't recommend trying to get the bottom. Maybe put in a little cash now. I wouldn't be surprised if the market starts stabilizing," he said.

Tarrobago recommended stocks in companies involved in the consumer, infrastructure and tourism sectors.
    Don't believe this guy. Here is a crash course, no-nonsense graph when playing the stock market:

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CkfNBd6WL0I/TvaOZQHry6I/AAAAAAAABWw/rFHAj7BVeOA*******bubble-phases-1024x686.jpg[/IMG]
    The PH Stock Market is basically undergoing a bubble right now. Foreign Investors are pulling off their money solely for the reason that they are now profiting from the higher prices. Only when we are the bottom should we go right back in.

Buy low and sell high. This shouldn't be rocket science.

If you do invest in it for the long-term, make sure you choose stocks that give out consistent dividends or those that have very good fundamentals so you can neglect the change in prices.

Quote Originally Posted by [Sniper] View Post
    Don't believe this guy. Here is a crash course, no-nonsense graph when playing the stock market:

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CkfNBd6WL0I/TvaOZQHry6I/AAAAAAAABWw/rFHAj7BVeOA*******bubble-phases-1024x686.jpg[/IMG]
    The PH Stock Market is basically undergoing a bubble right now. Foreign Investors are pulling off their money solely for the reason that they are now profiting from the higher prices. Only when we are the bottom should we go right back in.

If you do invest in it for the long-term, make sure you choose stocks that give out consistent dividends or those that have very good fundamentals so you can neglect the change in prices.
    Sir, Igo rako post news on updates.

My trading strategy:
    Buy - Bear trap or Media attention Stage
    Sell half - Greed Stage
    Sell everything on breakout - Denial Stage

No. 1 Rule for a trader: Always protect your capital and take profits.

Default PH banks among group with high risk factors

PH banks among group with high risk factors | ABS-CBN News

Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Ratings Services’ recently released its Banking Industry Country Risk Assessment (BICRA), which assessed 86 banking systems worldwide.

“We also present economic and industry risk trends that we are introducing this year for those banking systems,” S&P said.

The Philippine banking system’s credit risk to its economy was ranked “very high” by the rating agency. Among the countries with “low risks” are Switzerland and Germany, while nations with “extremely high risk” include Belarus, Jamaica, Greece, Egypt, Cambodia and Vietnam.

PotW:

AC, BDO, DNL, MBT, MER

Good luck sa ating lahat!

@sniper and yeheyebay, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by [Sniper] View Post

can you spot where the current market point is?
    what are your suggested links for PSEi chart that has the option for 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, etc view? (taman 1 year rmn ako nakit-an.) it's better to have a wider view pra makita ang whole picture kysa mag-rely sa closer look where we can only see a portion of it.

11.    Advertisement