Page 1 of 3236 123411 ... LastLast

Default Trading the Philippine Stock Market

The purpose of these thread is to try to help and share to each other our stocks/market analysis or even trading resources.

Just curious kinsa ninyo ang actively trading the stock market using technical analysis?
    Kinsa ninyo gusto mag trading for a living or who are now currently trading for a living?

Do you know that with the right knowledge and attitude towards trading the stock market can bring us enormous profits/wealth? This in turn can eventually replace our day jobs or even make us save enough money for our early retirement sa atoa work. Trading the stock market is not for everyone, para ra ni sa mga seryoso jud to earn big amounts of money. This requires self discipline and treatment same as a real business else mahimo lang jud ni siya as mere gambling, which is not good.

Here is my story:
    I started trading the stock market mid last year. I was first introduce to the stock market sa koa parents way back a couple of years ago. But during that time dili jud ko serious pa and wala pa pud ko kaalaman ug enough money to start venturing sa stockmarket. I was able to realized the power of putting our money sa stocks after reading the kerygma magazine ni bro bo sanchez featuring the citiseconline broker and that for as low as P5,000 maka start na jud ko ug invest. Ni join pud ko sa iyaha truly rich club which completely change my perception about money. The Truly Rich Club totally give me the very important ingredient to be successful.

Starting to trade the stockmarket is not easy for me labi na wala jud magtudlo sa akoa. I remember buying my first shares PAX. I was so excited during that time coz kusog ang demand pa niya and currently going up. But to my mistake didto diay ko nakapalit sa taas na nga price that during the next couple of days nibagsak jud ni siya due to profit taking. The first six months kay dili jud lalim but I never give up and just keep on learning from my mistakes until I finally found the break through sa koa learning curve. To cut the story short I actually become very productive with my trading. This is not to boast but to encourage people to try to invest or trade the stockmarket. From February of this year to present, the performance of my portfolio is: 127% YTD gain, Win% is 60% from 65 trades, projected YTD gain is 264%, average daily return % is 1.08%.

I actually have a blog where I frequently post my technical analysis: Price Action Waver.
    Naa pud ko a couple of trading resources and articles didto where many can learn.

Here is a very good resource I found in the net about "How to Control Your Emotions and Get the Trading Results You Want."

For those who are new and wanted to gain some knowledge about the Philippine Stock Market. I encourage you to download or read this material: PSE Investor's Primer: A Basic Guide to Investing in the Philippine Stock Market

================================================== =
    Update 2/20/2013:

At last after being in the stock market for almost 4 years. I finally graduated from my learning curve. A lot of things happened in those 4 years. I learned a lot from my personal experiences in the market, and because of that I have matured enough to become a successful trader.

Right now I have an own tread at "Stock Market Pilipinas". Name of thread is "Epgarias Stock Analysis".

I am also conducting small group lecture/seminar regarding the stock market particularly how to trade it successfully using technical analysis. You can email me for the info, if your interested for the lecture.

Lastly I am inviting you all again to join: TrulyRichClub. Ever since I ventured in the stock market, I never stop being a regular subscriber. Their regular newsletter about the stockmarket has helped me a lot in becoming successful. I'm sure a lot of those who subscribe can testify on what I mean.

================================================== ========
    Update 3/17/2014

A lot of things happened since my last update of this thread.

One of the major changes that happened is that I am no longer active on my personal thread in "Stock Market Pilipinas" for the reason that I've been so busy lately and can't focus on my own thread. Its been fun having your own personal thread.

I am still conducting small group lecture and 1 on 1 coaching regarding the stock market particularly how to trade it successfully using both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. You can email me for the info, if your interested for the lecture.

================================================== =========
    Update 8/7/2017

As the journey continues. I am now more into trading the currency market than the stockmarket.
    Here is the reason why: Forex or Stocks Trading? Which is Better?

I have also launch a new online blog specific to trading the forex:Price Action Waver
    Last edited by epgarias; 08-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Bro, where in cebu can i buy stocks in the stock market .....?

Quote Originally Posted by K0n0ha View Post
    Bro, makapalit ta ani niya sa internet online.. Ako masuggest sa imoha pag open ug account sa https://www.citiseconline.com/.. Basaha ilaha FAQs for more information.. Mao ni siya koa broker..

Regular account kay mga 25K ang initial deposit while sa EIP(Easy Investment Program) account nila kay 5K maka open naka..

For EIP account, check ni nga link: https://www.citiseconline.com/Final2.../HOME_Faqs.asp

bro,interested ko ani. naa ba mga seminars ani? parama enlighten gyud ta unsaun pag duwa ba.

Quote Originally Posted by epgarias View Post
    Bro, makapalit ta ani niya sa internet online.. Ako masuggest sa imoha pag open ug account sa https://www.citiseconline.com/.. Basaha ilaha FAQs for more information.. Mao ni siya koa broker..

Regular account kay mga 25K ang initial deposit while sa EIP(Easy Investment Program) account nila kay 5K maka open naka..

For EIP account, check ni nga link: https://www.citiseconline.com/Final2.../HOME_Faqs.asp
    Thanks bro, does it have an office in cebu ....?

playing on web is not so safe at all...

bro, unsa mn ang mga applicable taxes ani sa stocks bro?

There is also alot of forums and discussion to help you with your trading.. if interested.

you may check this site

http://www.traderspizza.com/viewforum.php?f=1

Quote Originally Posted by K0n0ha View Post
    There is also, BPI.. you need to open 2 accounts.
    1) BPI trade account
    2) beneficiary account (can be ATM, passbook, or current) .

For me, BPI trade is easier coz in citisec I think they will issue you check when you withdraw your money.. unlike BPI wherein they will just be crediting your withdrawals directly to your beneficiary account..

But most like citisec because it provides more useful information regarding the trend.. and up to date recommendation..

Default Stock trading

Quote Originally Posted by epgarias View Post
    The purpose of these thread is to try to help and share to each other our stocks/market analysis or even trading resources.

Just curious kinsa ninyo ang actively trading the stock market using technical analysis?
    Kinsa ninyo gusto mag trading for a living or who are now currently trading for a living?

Do you know that with the right knowledge and attitude towards trading the stock market can bring us enormous profits/wealth? This in turn can eventually replace our day jobs or even make us save enough money for our early retirement sa atoa work. Trading the stock market is not for everyone, para ra ni sa mga seryoso jud to earn big amounts of money. This requires self discipline and treatment same as a real business else mahimo lang jud ni siya as mere gambling, which is not good.

Here is my story:
    I started trading the stock market mid last year. I was first introduce to the stock market sa koa parents way back a couple of years ago. But during that time dili jud ko serious pa and wala pa pud ko kaalaman ug enough money to start venturing sa stockmarket. I was able to realized the power of putting our money sa stocks after reading the kerygma magazine ni bro bo sanchez featuring the citiseconline broker and that for as low as P5,000 maka start na jud ko ug invest. Ni join pud ko sa iyaha truly rich club which completely change my perception about money. The Truly Rich Club totally give me the very important ingredient to be successful.

Starting to trade the stockmarket is not easy for me labi na wala jud magtudlo sa akoa. I remember buying my first shares PAX. I was so excited during that time coz kusog ang demand pa niya and currently going up. But to my mistake didto diay ko nakapalit sa taas na nga price that during the next couple of days nibagsak jud ni siya due to profit taking. The first six months kay dili jud lalim but I never give up and just keep on learning from my mistakes until I finally found the break through sa koa learning curve. To cut the story short I actually become very productive with my trading. This is not to boast but to encourage people to try to invest or trade the stockmarket. From February of this year to present, the performance of my portfolio is: 127% YTD gain, Win% is 60% from 65 trades, projected YTD gain is 264%, average daily return % is 1.08%.

I actually have a blog where I frequently post my technical analysis: Trader's Academy.
    Naa pud ko a couple of trading resources and articles didto where many can learn.

Here is a very good resource I found in the net about "How to Control Your Emotions and Get the Trading Results You Want."

For those who are new and wanted to gain some knowledge about the Philippine Stock Market. I encourage you to download or read this material: PSE Investor's Primer: A Basic Guide to Investing in the Philippine Stock Market

Hi there. You're numbers are amazing, what chart patterns do you look for? Are you a range trader? Or do you look for reversals?

I have a similar story to share. I got introduced to trading by accident. Bought my first shares (MEG) in Megaworld and saw it tumble right at the start of the financial crisis. My 20k turned to 4k, hehe. It was a painful learning experience but like you, I didn't give up.

I've since spent a lot of time and money on learning all I can from books and seminars. I have now created a trading system that I am comfortable with and I am on my way to becoming a millionaire. I also have a blog where I share my experience. Yaman Yabang

My goal is to retire a with upwards of 10 million by age 65. I've since revised my goal to upwards of 20 million by age 47. I want to retire young and rich.

Good luck to you bai. Please post updates.

epgarias, by the way, I'm adding a link of your blog to mine. Check out mine also bai. If you think it helps your readers, feel free to link to mine.

I too am eagerly watching the PSEi chart and waiting for it to break above the resistance.

Will monitor your recommendations bai. Keep sharing. Good luck to us all!

Magpadato na ta!!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3236 123411 ... LastLast