Page 2752 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 274227492750275127522753275427552762 ... LastLast
Results 27,511 to 27,520 of 32353

unsay forecast ninyo for next week sir? down kaha sa tuesday?
    Im thinking of selling today

Mga master, unsa inyo tanaw sa SUN, mosaka pa kha ni or start na ni cya ug decline?

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    valuation wise, very competitive if you compare it with the ROE this company is usually making...ROE king
    But forward earnings wise, seems limited right now labi na tungod sa Basel 3 preparation...might have to raise funds going forward.
    For long term though (more than a year), upside is still high.

Naa ra gyud nimo bro if you are willing to hold on to it.
    Personally, I already drop my SECB and keep EW/MBT only.

In the banking sector, MBT is quite good and EW has high growth potential...
    But banking sector overall seems on the consolidation side and upside may be minimal...this 2nd half at least.
    Lockin na jud ko SECB Sir mk... nasugdan naman gud. Ipit na... accumulate lng ghapon.

Kung dili long weekend, I think the market should have bounced higher.

ended up buying more DNL today @6.4 and RLC @20.5

Also, reloaded my EEI at 11.1, ALI at 27.45...and SM at 730.
    2 more but dump it near close as I needed more fund to play with fire

Loaded my MPI yesterday and was planning to add today but ended up selling everything at 4.92
    ginagmay basta kanunay...playing with the deep fear yesterday seems profitable so far. Murag people really don't learn from the previous history hehe. Anyway, stay cautious people...we probably haven't seen the bottom yet.

nice sir MK. kapaliton na kaayo ko sa dnl but cge ko duha2x hantod wala na hinuon naka palit hehe huwat sa ko lower prices if hatagan

bati-a sa ltg bought 18.18 but g buhos man pag closing at 18.06

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    ended up buying more DNL today @6.4 and RLC @20.5

Also, reloaded my EEI at 11.1, ALI at 27.45...and SM at 730.
    2 more but dump it near close as I needed more fund to play with fire

Loaded my MPI yesterday and was planning to add today but ended up selling everything at 4.92
    ginagmay basta kanunay...playing with the deep fear yesterday seems profitable so far. Murag people really don't learn from the previous history hehe. Anyway, stay cautious people...we probably haven't seen the bottom yet.
    Bought some too and had 2 rounds with SUN too Sometimes the best time to buy is when everyone is fearful

Maayo ra gyud we sold our SMC shares last year at its peak. Now its really low compared to last year and stocks are forecasted to sink deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by marclouieyap View Post
    Bought some too and had 2 rounds with SUN too Sometimes the best time to buy is when everyone is fearful
    nice one marc louie. lahi lahi ang perspective sa mga tao and sometimes much better gyud instead of magpada sa emotions sa uban, you'll take it as an opportunity with proper analysis lang pud, hehe...

Top 40 hedge fund managers in the world. I can never imagine handling funds as huge as $140B like Carl Icahn and make it grow by 20% in a year. Wow!

Steven A. Cohen - In Photos: World
    Last edited by makie29; 08-24-2013 at 09:57 PM.

11.    Advertisement