Page 3222 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 321232193220322132223223322432253232 ... LastLast
Results 32,211 to 32,220 of 32353

Quote Originally Posted by WebsaytNimo View Post
    i checked the Github links you provided, but from what I see - these are just sample codes (C# and JS) to compute for the indicators (and just using sample data), but the actual historical data aren't there.
    Ayaw lang kalain Boss... I've just read this twice and it is funny. (pls, no offense Boss)

..the only problem i have right now is where to get the values of these indicators MA, MACD, RSI, OVB to start with.
    there must be an API for these. i will continue to research and ask more people.
    katong naay idea asa pwede makuha mga indicators, feel free to share.
    The technical indicators are a bunch of mathematical computations Boss.
    Gamiton na to compute values on existing data be it current or historical.

... just sharing Boss...

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Ayaw lang kalain Boss... I've just read this twice and it is funny. (pls, no offense Boss)

The technical indicators are a bunch of mathematical computations Boss.
    Gamiton na to compute values on existing data be it current or historical.

... just sharing Boss...
    no offense taken bro. but you need to elaborate more why it is funny. like i said, i am just a rookie when it comes to the stock market, so ideally, you can be more specific on which parts I misinterpreted or misunderstood.

RE computation of the technical indicators, yes i know they are mathematical computations. so i will just try to elaborate what my current problem really is.

MA - this is just easy as it is just taking the average of the price of the stock for a certain period and as i pointed out earlier. so since naa na man koy 1-year worth of historical data, I can easily just take the 200 records (if I am computing for MA200) and average their prices. so that's solved.

my problem is ang MACD and RSI. we can compute it via excel. i did it here following the formula:
    RSI = 100 - (100 * (1 + average gains / average loss))

taking the sample "historical data" from 1/08/2017 to 1/26/2017 to get a 14-day RSI, I got a value of 54.90
    i compared it to PSE's data, it is a bit off. PSE's data said it should be 56.04 see below

naa moy idea gi-unsa pagkuha ang 56.04?

so in short, to compute for the values of RSI or any technical indicators... we definitely need "historical data".
    even if you want to compute for the current value of the indicator, you need at least 14 days of historical data (say if you want to compute for the 14-day RSI).
    i believe even data from yesterday is still a "historical data". would you agree?

so back to the GitHub links you shared, i still think they are just C# and JS codes which does the computation.
    it does not have the data on which the computation will be used for.
    believe me bro, I tried looking sa codes, but i really can't find the data, so I assumed it really isn't there.
    am I looking at the wrong places?
    the codes you shared are still useful though since I can use it as reference on what formula to use, etc. i am using PHP.

...oppss.. my bad...

Pasaylo-a lang ko Boss @WebsaytNimo
    I didn't know you were using Excel to compute.
    Abi nako'g programming codes inyo gigamit maong ni-suggest ko'g examples from github.

Pasensya na kaayo... wont happen again

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    ...oppss.. my bad...

Pasaylo-a lang ko Boss @WebsaytNimo
    I didn't know you were using Excel to compute.
    Abi nako'g programming codes inyo gigamit maong ni-suggest ko'g examples from github.

Pasensya na kaayo... wont happen again
    no problem bro. but i think there is another misunderstanding or miscommunication.
    perks of me being a newbie maybe and may have used incorrect terminologies.
    honestly, mejo galibog pa ko sa mga terms gigamit sa stock market that's the reason why i am starting with the easy parts first (cut-loss, target price, MA, MACD, RSI, OVB).
    i am not using Excel. we are using PHP as the programming language.

the reason why I am showing the Excel computations earlier is to demonstrate how we compute the RSI based from the common formula for RSI = 100 - (100 * (1 + average gains / average loss))
    and even via Excel and using the said formula - we are not getting the correct values.
    before namo i-convert ang formula to programming codes, at least sa Excel pa lang dapat we should come up with the correct values, at least from PSE.
    if Excel pa lang, sayop na - there's no point of translating it to codes.
    so I think there is something wrong with how we compute the RSI based from the samples I given earlier which are the FGEN data for 1/08/2017 to 1/26/2017.
    we came with 54.90 but PSE says it should be 56.04
    it would be great if we would understand gi-unsa jud pagcompute, before we proceed with the actual coding.

thanks bro, and again - no offense taken. part of my learning process.

Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 03/28/2018

2GO, ABS, AC, AGI, ALI, ANI, APL, BDO, BEL, BLOOM, CEB, CEI, CLC, COSCO, DMC, DNL, EEI, GERI, GTCAP, IMI, ION, LR, LRW, LTG, MBT, MEG, MPI, MRC, MRP, NOW, PIZZA, PLC, RWM, TUGS, VITA, WLCON, WPI

2GO - continues to move sideways with bullish sentiment winding down based on weekly chart. Daily chart showed a possible spike but seen short-lived.

ABS - could still go up towards 34.10 per share where Kijun Sen line is.

AC - bounced from the support provided by the Kumo or Cloud. Will it close the big gap created the previous week?

AGI - may continue to move up following a good move at the support area last week. Resistance is at 13.50 per share while support is at 13.00 per share.

ALI - sideways within the 42.24 - 40.00 range.

ANI - no significant bullish or bearish signal. It may continue to move sideways.

APL - Doji candlestick wasn't confirmed last week as it dropped by 5.8% Bears are still in control.

BDO - sideways with bearish bias as seen on weekly chart where Tenkan Sen line crossing the Kijun Sen line. Psychological resistance is at 140.00 per share while support is at 135.00 per share.

BEL - may continue to consolidate within the Kumo or Cloud it has been moving. See weekly chart.

BLOOM - sideways with bearish signal.

CEB - went down as low as 90.00 per share but was able to recover and close at 94.60 per share week on week. It may continue to move up and find resistance at 96.65 per share

CEI - up by 9.8% last week touching the resistance at 0.29 per share. So far no bearish signal seen so there is a big chance it will go up. Support is at 0.26 per share.

CLC - Kijun Sen line at 8.68 per share may continue to pull the price up.

COSCO - up by 5.0 per share but is currently facing resistance provided by the Kumo as seen on daily chart. Either test buy at current level or wait for the Kumo Break to happen.

DMC - It went down by 6.3% last week with no bullish signal seen yet. It is now oversold with RSI or Relative Strength Index at 24. Because of this, price may move sideways but bulls may not be interested to push the price up for now.

DNL - sideways within the bounds provided by the Kumo or Cloud on weekly chart.

EEI - range trade at 10.58 per share to 11.50 per share. As of now the price is at the lower range.

GERI - bullish signal via Kumo Break last week that brought the price at 1.56 per share. It may continue to move up this week.

GTCAP - bulls and bears was in equilibrium last week resulting to a Doji candlestick formation. This shows that bulls are starting to gain control. But take extra care as resistance is just around the corner. Any attempt by the bulls to confirm the Doji might be faced with strong resistance.

IMI - tried to break the resistance but failed. Trading range is at 14.50 and 16.50 per share.

ION - may continue to move up following last week's rally.

LR - showing bearish sentiment last week when it registered a Hanging Man candlestick formation. This suggests that bears are slowly taking control. If it will be confirmed, the price will continue to move down. Confirmation is via large red candlestick. Otherwise, it will continue to go up and challenge the resistance at 7.50 per share.

LRW - weekly chart shows the stock is already overbought. Time to loossen up RSI?

LTG - sideways with bearish bias based on weekly chart. The bias was due to Tenkan Sen line crossing the Kijun Sen line. Unless a good rally will come up this week and will change the course of the two lines.

Read more: Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 03/28/2018 | Philippine Stock Market

no problem bro. but i think there is another misunderstanding or miscommunication.
    perks of me being a newbie maybe and may have used incorrect terminologies.
    honestly, mejo galibog pa ko sa mga terms gigamit sa stock market that's the reason why i am starting with the easy parts first (cut-loss, target price, MA, MACD, RSI, OVB).
    i am not using Excel. we are using PHP as the programming language.

the reason why I am showing the Excel computations earlier is to demonstrate how we compute the RSI based from the common formula for RSI = 100 - (100 * (1 + average gains / average loss))
    and even via Excel and using the said formula - we are not getting the correct values.
    before namo i-convert ang formula to programming codes, at least sa Excel pa lang dapat we should come up with the correct values, at least from PSE.
    if Excel pa lang, sayop na - there's no point of translating it to codes.
    so I think there is something wrong with how we compute the RSI based from the samples I given earlier which are the FGEN data for 1/08/2017 to 1/26/2017.
    we came with 54.90 but PSE says it should be 56.04
    it would be great if we would understand gi-unsa jud pagcompute, before we proceed with the actual coding.

thanks bro, and again - no offense taken. part of my learning process.

try daw imo data bradier from 01/08/2018 to 01/25/2018 kay 15 days naman na kung apilon nimo ang 01/26/2018. Dili ko programmer pero dili diay na pwde makuha ang data gamiton anang investagrams or stocksph na same ra sa investing? naa man sad uban charting program like amibroker na murag naa silay I download nga data. para ma update basin pwde ing anaon sad nimo bradier. suggestion lang.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspot View Post
    I have a question. Is it worth it to invest in cryptocurrency with $250?
    Kung ako, nya ari nato tan-awon sa "trading" nga standpoint, parehas ra guro ang idea with trading stocks. Gali lang... crypto has no tangibility kay very digital man. Take this as a + or a - , depende ra sa pagsabot sa tao.

Pero... mas maayo guro Boss nga adto ka sa pikas threads mangutana.
    -- https://www.istorya.net/forums/busin...iscussion.html
    -- https://www.istorya.net/forums/busin...ph-thread.html

Kay mas nakasabot guro sila ana nga topic.

Blog Entries
    Bossing @WebsaytNimo pasensya na busy kayo ko rong panahona sa trabaho..talagsa nalang kayo ko maka online..ga purge ko sako portfolio nako kay cge pula.pool cge tanaw og puwa..dako ko lugi..gusto ko mag start og fresh..mo pass langsako sa pagka karon as a beta testers saimo software na gigama..sensya na kayo..

Quote Originally Posted by *sludge* View Post
    try daw imo data bradier from 01/08/2018 to 01/25/2018 kay 15 days naman na kung apilon nimo ang 01/26/2018. Dili ko programmer pero dili diay na pwde makuha ang data gamiton anang investagrams or stocksph na same ra sa investing? naa man sad uban charting program like amibroker na murag naa silay I download nga data. para ma update basin pwde ing anaon sad nimo bradier. suggestion lang.
    i tried your suggestion bro of removing day but it is still not summing up to the expected value.
    although based sa akong nabasahan, to get an RSI (14-day) you'll definitely need 15 days since you need to compute the up/down price from the previous day. so to get the up/down in price of day 1, you'll need to have a reference day or i call it day 0.

not sure what you mean by "pero dili diay na pwde makuha ang data gamiton anang investagrams or stocksph na same ra sa investing" but if what you mean is get the data from those platforms, yes dapat pwede. but the question is, how.
    normally, websites or platforms have API or any endpoints that serve their data publicly for 3rd party use e.g. apps.
    but so far, I can't find it. that's my current problem.
    anyway - oks lang for now, nagfocus pa ko sa pag create ug routine for the email/SMS alerts being sent.
    I think it is doing well, but I am not spending that much time since i am also just doing this on the sides, kung naa lay free time. hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maccebu View Post
    Bossing @WebsaytNimo pasensya na busy kayo ko rong panahona sa trabaho..talagsa nalang kayo ko maka online..ga purge ko sako portfolio nako kay cge pula.pool cge tanaw og puwa..dako ko lugi..gusto ko mag start og fresh..mo pass langsako sa pagka karon as a beta testers saimo software na gigama..sensya na kayo..
    no problem bro. i am also doing this small project of mine on the sides, kung naa lay free time. i am a bit swamped sad with full-time work and other sideline stuff lately.
    but I have done good progress lately.
    the bot so far is makasend na ug email and SMS alerts when target sales price, cut-loss, and on certain MA conditions; but not yet ready for beta testing.
    pero problema pa gihapon nako unsaon pag-compute ang RSI, MACD, ug OVB! hehehe.
    nothing to worry about. not in any way urgent, but i am still willing to share the bot for others who are interested when it is ready.

i tried your suggestion bro of removing day but it is still not summing up to the expected value.
    although based sa akong nabasahan, to get an RSI (14-day) you'll definitely need 15 days since you need to compute the up/down price from the previous day. so to get the up/down in price of day 1, you'll need to have a reference day or i call it day 0.

not sure what you mean by "pero dili diay na pwde makuha ang data gamiton anang investagrams or stocksph na same ra sa investing" but if what you mean is get the data from those platforms, yes dapat pwede. but the question is, how.
    normally, websites or platforms have API or any endpoints that serve their data publicly for 3rd party use e.g. apps.
    but so far, I can't find it. that's my current problem.
    anyway - oks lang for now, nagfocus pa ko sa pag create ug routine for the email/SMS alerts being sent.
    I think it is doing well, but I am not spending that much time since i am also just doing this on the sides, kung naa lay free time. hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

no problem bro. i am also doing this small project of mine on the sides, kung naa lay free time. i am a bit swamped sad with full-time work and other sideline stuff lately.
    but I have done good progress lately.
    the bot so far is makasend na ug email and SMS alerts when target sales price, cut-loss, and on certain MA conditions; but not yet ready for beta testing.
    pero problema pa gihapon nako unsaon pag-compute ang RSI, MACD, ug OVB! hehehe.
    nothing to worry about. not in any way urgent, but i am still willing to share the bot for others who are interested when it is ready.

okay bradier. Pasensya bradier wa kau ko masayud anang API, pero ang ako nahibaw.an is kanang trading view sa investing.com murag mao na sila sa investagrams. Di pud ko sweto gi unsa pag compute manually pero naka basa ko ato sa una sa trading code na libro ni Jason cam. Murag mau to pagka explain sa manual computation. try lang daw ato na copy.

Good luck sa imong project bradier.

11.    Advertisement