Page 3221 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 321132183219322032213222322332243231 ... LastLast
Results 32,201 to 32,210 of 32353

Quote Originally Posted by WebsaytNimo View Post

my currently problem unfortunately, is I need a good amount of historical data to compute for these indicators.
    i am currently pulling data from Phisix starting January 1, 2017 and it is taking long and I am worried my script might get blocked. but we'll see.

naa moy nahibaw-an guys asa pwede makadownload ug PSE historical data (bisa'g CSV, XML, JSON, or any format)?
    Suggestion ra Boss...

You can use these:
    1) PSE's EoD data (► THE PHILIPPINE STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.)
    -- available sya in PDF nya i-pull-out lang as CSV or whichever format you want.
    -- daily lang jud noon ang report. So mataod-tauran jud ka'g pull-out ana
    2) use PSEget (► at fb.com/pseget)
    -- this might be best for you
    -- it's some sort of a stand-alone software
    -- mag-input ra ka'g dates, then it will download the EoD data in CSV.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Suggestion ra Boss...

You can use these:
    1) PSE's EoD data (► THE PHILIPPINE STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.)
    -- available sya in PDF nya i-pull-out lang as CSV or whichever format you want.
    -- daily lang jud noon ang report. So mataod-tauran jud ka'g pull-out ana
    2) use PSEget (► at fb.com/pseget)
    -- this might be best for you
    -- it's some sort of a stand-alone software
    -- mag-input ra ka'g dates, then it will download the EoD data in CSV.

Hope this helps.

thanks bro for the suggestions. i am afraid these two might not work for as (1) only has data available for the past month, what we'll need is at least 1 year or more, and (2) I am cautious of downloading stand-alone software, and the comments on their FB post suggest there are issues on the tool.
    i'll look for other alternative pero mura'g pulling from Phisix will work. i was able to pull data starting 01/01/2017 up to 05/22/2017 last night. Phisix historical data all off a sudden stopped and returning Error 500's hantud karon even the more recent ones example http://phisix-api4.appspot.com/stock...018-03-23.json
    i think i broke the Phisix app. LOL! mura'g nalimit ra siguro temporarily, so i'll check and try again later.

btw bro. you still interested to be a beta tester para sa alert bot?

No problem Boss @WebsaytNimo
    Actually, ma-google ra nimo ang mga EoD data in CSV na.
    From 1990's to current, some people saved them in their google drives & dropboxes.

Sa katong desktop taskbar ticker ko interested ko mag-beta-tester Boss, if every makahuna-huna ka ato.. hehehe.
    Tnx for the offer.

No problem Boss @WebsaytNimo
    Actually, ma-google ra nimo ang mga EoD data in CSV na.
    From 1990's to current, some people saved them in their google drives & dropboxes.

Sa katong desktop taskbar ticker ko interested ko mag-beta-tester Boss, if every makahuna-huna ka ato.. hehehe.
    Tnx for the offer.

ngek, nag google nako ug PSE historical data, wala jud koy nakit-an. hehe. naa kay link that you can refer?
    if we do have much older data way back in the 90's, it'll be great.

anyway, ni-okay na'g balik ang Phisix API, so i am continuing to pull data from where it stopped last night.
    ako lang i-limit ang pag pull ug data, basin maguba na sad nako. hehe.
    i also noticed nga StocksPH went down too earlier, so most likely, it is also using the same Phisix API. interesting.

no problem sad bro about beta tester. it is still too early in the game anyway. basin next month (or later) pa ni available so let me know if you change your mind.
    my objective is so that i won't be investing too much time in analyzing the graphs and charts, computing the indicators, and manually checking for signals.
    the main goal is for this alerts bot to notify me when these conditions are met, or even when the graph is still "approaching" certain conditions.
    easier said than done obviously, but i think it's worth the try.
    i also have some knowledge/experience in AI (neural networks and self organizing maps), so I might incorporate that too - but that's thinking too far ahead already.
    i'll start with basics muna so i'll start with the basic indicators (MA, MACD, RSI, and OBV) - and even these will also be challenging to put into code.
    it'll be a fun ride, so i hope some of you guys here will join me.

Super OT:

EoD quotes from 1985 to 2016
    naa sa ► StockMarketPilipinas.com nga forum
    Indicators
    naa'y daghan to choose from sa GitHub. Pili lang
    ex:
    ► github.com/anandanand84/technicalindicators
    ► github.com/lppkarl/Trady/tree/master/Trady.Analysis/Indicator

...Update lang nya Boss @WebsaytNimo ...
    If naa ka'y ipapangita nga data, let me know.
    I might be able to help you with that.

Good luck and keep it up.

Super OT:

EoD quotes from 1985 to 2016

Indicators

...Update lang nya Boss @WebsaytNimo ...
    If naa ka'y ipapangita nga data, let me know.
    I might be able to help you with that.

Good luck and keep it up.
    nakuha na nako ang historical data bro. but i ended up getting it from Phisix' API and only just 1 year worth.
    the other CSV reports would mean manually download and inserting them to the database which would be very time consuming.
    i think 1 year of data is fine for now for practice.

i have been working on the bot's version of a "watcher" for the four basic indicators i mentioned earlier (MA, MACD, RSI, OBV).
    i am able to compute the MA since dali ra man iyang formula, and i have matched the value to that in StocksPH
    see screenshot for sample stock DMPL

so that's one down.
    pero akong problem, is now with the MACD, RSI, and OBV. computing these values via code would be far more complicated than MA; since computation involves getting the previous day value to compute the current day value - and therefore, it will be recursive.
    dali ra siya in Excel (manual) like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZbOeFsSirM but coding it to generate for all tasks starting last year historical data will be bloody.

so i am just wondering - naa bay available nga CSV or any historical data for all these indicators?
    i am interested where does StocksPH get those values?

i checked the Github links you provided, but from what I see - these are just sample codes (C# and JS) to compute for the indicators (and just using sample data), but the actual historical data aren't there.

waaaah! mura'g hangtud MA ra ni akong alerts. LOL!
    but i will continue to look for other solutions.

guys - katong mga interesado nga mahimong beta-tester for the bot i am creating, please send me a PM and include your email address.

initial features are:
    • allows you to add stocks on your portfolio
    • allows you to set target sell price and cut-loss price
    • you will be sent an email if either of the target sell price or cut-loss price is reached
    • a dashboard showing the list of all the stocks you added as well as market info e.g. last price, change, volume, etc.
    • it will also sell end-of-day (market close) report email showing a summarize data of your stock portfolio including gain/loss, last price of your stocks, etc.

i am planning of including an SMS alert in the future, but i am just starting with the email alerts and basic features for now.
    i am creating this originally for personal use, but it seems there are people interested here, so I am sharing this.

however, i will be limiting the number of beta testers that can participate, i am thinking just 10 people to start with since we are only allowed limited requests to Phisix data, and I also don't want to overload my server.
    i will also be requiring that beta testers really do have stocks so that we will only be dealing with serious testers.

i will also be listening to inputs and suggestions to beta testers who will be participating.
    considering like i said, i am just very new to the stock market, and I would like to know which features are more important, as well as the terminology to use in the web app, and which stock conditions should we be alerted.

the dashboard where you will be managing the stock alerts would look something like below:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/gpUPee7l

hopefully next month, i can have it ready for the chosen beta testers.

feel free to send me a PM guys if you are interested.
    ang "allows you to add stocks on your portfolio" and "allows you to set target sell price and cut loss price" mainitiate ni sa bot directly sa broker boss or murag alarm sya sa user tapos ang user muinitiate manually sa ila respective brokers?

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    ang "allows you to add stocks on your portfolio" and "allows you to set target sell price and cut loss price" mainitiate ni sa bot directly sa broker boss or murag alarm sya sa user tapos ang user muinitiate manually sa ila respective brokers?
    hi boss noboss.
    it is the latter boss. the bot that i am building will just send alerts (email and SMS).
    the bot won't have access to your "actual stocks" and it won't do the actual selling.
    it will just send an alert if target sell price or cut-loss price is reached, and you will be the one doing the manual selling - if you do really intend to sell.
    AFAIK - mura'g wala pay API available that is publicly accessible to be used by apps to do actual selling, buying, or any stock transactions. so sa broker jud himuon.
    the bot and app will just be a portfolio management tool, and alerts.

in addition, as you may have already read in my recent posts - i am also working on a logic that will also send alerts when certain conditions for indicators are reached. i am starting with the basic four (MA, MACD, RSI, OVB).
    nahuman na nako ang MA, but to other three is giving me difficulties, but I will persevere.

so the plan is, for example with MA, you can configure to receive alerts (email or SMS) when the MA_50day is greater than or at certain percentage (say 90%) of the MA_200day.
    that's just an example, but i will try to make to bot so users can configure more specific conditions for the alerts.

i will send another update tomorrow on the bot's progress.
    i might now create a separate thread for this, so i can easily update the original thread message for any new updates to the bot, or when certain features change when suggestions or feedbacks are received.
    i am hoping traders/investors will join me in this journey.

hi boss noboss.
    it is the latter boss. the bot that i am building will just send alerts (email and SMS).
    the bot won't have access to your "actual stocks" and it won't do the actual selling.
    it will just send an alert if target sell price or cut-loss price is reached, and you will be the one doing the manual selling - if you do really intend to sell.
    AFAIK - mura'g wala pay API available that is publicly accessible to be used by apps to do actual selling, buying, or any stock transactions. so sa broker jud himuon.
    the bot and app will just be a portfolio management tool, and alerts.

in addition, as you may have already read in my recent posts - i am also working on a logic that will also send alerts when certain conditions for indicators are reached. i am starting with the basic four (MA, MACD, RSI, OVB).
    nahuman na nako ang MA, but to other three is giving me difficulties, but I will persevere.

so the plan is, for example with MA, you can configure to receive alerts (email or SMS) when the MA_50day is greater than or at certain percentage (say 90%) of the MA_200day.
    that's just an example, but i will try to make to bot so users can configure more specific conditions for the alerts.

i will send another update tomorrow on the bot's progress.
    i might now create a separate thread for this, so i can easily update the original thread message for any new updates to the bot, or when certain features change when suggestions or feedbacks are received.
    i am hoping traders/investors will join me in this journey.
    mao ba boss. cool.

naa ni mga features sa investagrams boss. its a local site mainly for PSE investors and traders. naa features didto same as ing ani na imo balak himuon. pwede nimo echeck for ideas. for premium users, naa sila features like real time price alerts on buying, selling, cut loss, and take profit price points of the stocks of your choice. alert can be sent thru email and sms on real time. naa pod sila watcher that will send sms or email alerts specifically on technical and fundamental aspect of the stock if it will hit your set parameters end of day, which can be accessible by premium and free users. pero for premium mas maau lang iya mga features.

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    mao ba boss. cool.

naa ni mga features sa investagrams boss. its a local site mainly for PSE investors and traders. naa features didto same as ing ani na imo balak himuon. pwede nimo echeck for ideas. for premium users, naa sila features like real time price alerts on buying, selling, cut loss, and take profit price points of the stocks of your choice. alert can be sent thru email and sms on real time. naa pod sila watcher that will send sms or email alerts specifically on technical and fundamental aspect of the stock if it will hit your set parameters end of day, which can be accessible by premium and free users. pero for premium mas maau lang iya mga features.
    thanks noboss. yes, i did check out investagrams and naa koy account.
    but from what i see and like you sad, alerts are restricted only to premium users. i did check their watcher and screener features.
    i am also not sure if they do really send alerts for the screener. i was checking their website, and wala kaayo'y information on specific features for premium users. but 100% sure that they do send alerts for target/cut-loss prices.
    my objective, was hopefully to build a stocks alerts app for a limited number of users (10) for free.
    my hope was so we can build the app together, and at the same time learn how these indicators are computed, how these indicators behave to signal buy/sell, etc. and in a way, tailor the app to the needs of a limited number of users.
    i will give it a try while i learn the stock market.

the only problem i have right now is where to get the values of these indicators MA, MACD, RSI, OVB to start with.
    there must be an API for these. i will continue to research and ask more people.
    katong naay idea asa pwede makuha mga indicators, feel free to share.

11.    Advertisement